Vegas shooter = ISIS

What did ISIS mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

me.me/i/stephen-paddocks-voter-registration-party-affiliation-democratic-party-registered-to-18899555
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they can "prove" they converted a (right wing) American to kill (right wing) Americans it will be a demoralizing public blow to Americans.

First it's antifa, then its isis, then its antifa again, then its isis again.

Make up your mind. You guys are starting to look very nervous.

I don't know, I don't speak French.

>Steve Paddock
>(right wing) American
lmaono

It was ISIS before it was ever Antifa though. ISIS claimed it almost immediately.

It’s german you uneducated moron

Las Vegas Invasion

Monday, 12 Muharram 1439H

A soldier from the soldiers of the Caliphate targeted a large gathering of 22,000 Americans at a concert in the city of Las Vegas, including nearly 600 killed and wounded

The executor of the operation, Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki [al-Amriki = “The American”], 64-years old, converted to Islam 6 months ago

Method of Execution

The brother Abu Abdul Barr stationed himself for the invasion on the 32nd floor of a hotel overlooking a concert, and opened fire continuously on the crowds using 23 guns and more than 2000 rounds, and died, may Allah accept him, after exhausting his ammunition

Results of the Operation

59 killed

527 wounded

Panic and confusion of security in America and a number of European countries

Damn.... that was some good bants.
Now hurry up and finish muh patio

>it was ISIS because ISIS said so

Like his brother said, something happened in the last couple of months that caused this to happen.

It's entirely possible that he converted to Islam in this time, considering Trump won in November and this guy is very anti-Trump.

Might just be we-wuzing.

Lol they don't have any insider info, anything that indicates they planned the attack, nothing. They just regurgitated what the police told the public and that's it. They're retards, and anyone who believes this propaganda from them is also retarded.

ISIS had something like a 95% accurate claim rate you dumb niggers

>this guy is very anti-Trump.
how was he very anti-Trump?

he shot at whites only.

He is a registered democrat and there are pictures and videos of him protesting against Trump in a pussy hat. Anyone can be just plain anti-Trump, but lowering yourself to actually wearing one of those pussy hats makes you very anti-Trump.

>He is a registered democrat
source?

That's an oddly specific name though. It's not a generic muslim name like Muhammad that any convert would take.

me.me/i/stephen-paddocks-voter-registration-party-affiliation-democratic-party-registered-to-18899555

>screenshot on facebook and me.me
>no link
i wonder why

no they dont u bitch lmao

Video this weekend. Calling it. The livestream was sent to HQ. Get ready for edited aesthetic kills with a scope cam.
Sorry user they also released this just 20 minutes after the act. This is the rough translation.

If you do not support isis ideology, then you are a racist bigot, no better than a Nazi

> Boomer logic

Second time the name has been used.

PROJECTION

Alex Jones. Derfor..
Og amerikanere er ikke riktig kloke.