WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

>FBI Agents Working Evidence of Second Las Vegas Shooter Have Been Directed by DC Bosses To Stand Down

truepundit.com/fbi-agents-working-evidence-of-second-las-vegas-shooter-have-been-directed-by-dc-bosses-to-stand-down/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qU11v
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y
archive.fo/LkT0i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you trust the FBI user? They would never lie to you.

>The directive came as a shock, as FBI insiders said they were pursuing leads that while Paddock was sniping innocent victims from his 32nd-floor perch at Mandalay Bay, another gunman wielding an AR-15 5.56 caliber weapon was closer to the ground shooting from another angle.
Silly to pursue such angles.

>trupundit

Sup Forums is always right

True Pundit is a fantastic source of alternative news. They're always spot on with tons of breaking and exclusives. Fuck off shill

Can't they just look at the entry wounds on the victims and tell the shooting positions? I mean if two shooters are hitting people from different elevations it should be obvious by entry and exit wounds.

Bump

They really aren't

>everyone stands at exactly the same angle

>FBI insiders
seems legit

t. Shill

yeah, just like they stopped looking for Jonh Doe #2 in the OKC bombing.

the whole country is getting involved now.

the purple party idea isn't that bad you know

Anyone read this shit? Something is fishy as hell.
Mashable: Hell freezes over as NRA supports a gun control measure.

Http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwl-TPoTY

NRA going against bump stocks.

Waste of digits

would be viable if people didn't, you know, collapse and fall down and change positions.

>True Pundit is a fantastic source of alternative news
> Fuck off shill
Truepundit was spreading an article about that ''aussie'' that was in the next room claming the cops killed a security guard and there were 5 other shooters in the room. Sounds like you're the disinfo shill.
-s'd

If the shooters are on 2 different floors the entry and exit wounds are going be different degree. Take a fucking math class.

sauce

but what

>investigate bullet trajectory
Sounds like that might lead to pursuit of a 2nd shooter theory and that's off the table.

It's a gaslighting false flag
Never forget 10/2

> all the casualties are crisis actors
Go back to David Icke forum

Guess they are going to have to ban trigger fingers. Any avid shooter can bump fire unassisted. Bump firing has been around since semi autos were invented.

I've followed TP w a critical eye for a while. I believe they have actual sources. During the election cycle they had a lot of scoops on HRC related shit, based purely on thinly alleged 'sources' like this, which actually got verified months later by MSM. One of the best that I believe they broke was the claim that HRC questioned openly in a Nat Sec meeting whether they could "just drone" Assange. Yes, this one was never truly 'verified', but if you saw Hillary's non-denial denial when questioned about it, you know he had a source IN THE MEETING that made her unwilling to laugh it off and deny it outright. Bitch prob thought she'd somehow been recorded and was being setup. lol. Good times.

Look through their articles, unless they deleted it, cause it was bs. You give those shitty fucks the clicks. A few other shit 'news' sources copied them. Hell, look at the comment under the article OP posted.

This. Thomas1774Paine has yet to report a false story. On top of that he has had accurate info about the Awan scandal from the beginning. He was breaking all that MONTHS before the mainstream.

Wouldnt matter. A bullet coming from a higher angle will have a slanted trajectory compared to one coming from lower would almost have a perfect straight line through. Super easy to identify.

I dunno 'pedes, all this info is getting overwhelming. We should probably just let the authorities do their jobs and trust in their judgment. This whole thing has been just exhausting haha, I'm gonna get some sleep.

We should give it a rest for the night, guys.

proof for claims or fuck off

friendly reminder that anyone who says Paddock was alone is a snopeshill archive.is/qU11v

sources:

>sight
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU

>sound
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s

>witness testimonies (4:00 - 9:06)
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ
Multiple shooters, Shooters on the ground, A 'hispanic' looking woman was taken out of the concert by security after telling people 'they are all going to die'

>police scanner (radio)
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
at least 2 shooters

>swat enters 32nd floor
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39

>sequence of events - LVPD press conference oct.4

>LVPD press conference 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
Police is asking assistance in looking for marilou danely, nobody asks about the second shooter. "The primary aggressor in this incident has expired".

>LVPD press conference 5 (skipped to press questions)
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
'Radicalisation'?, Say the Marilou is in philipines and will be returning on Thursday

BONUS1:
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ blackwater?
youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y

BONUS3:
>archive.fo/LkT0i
FBI Agents told to stop working second shooter leads. Source requires confirming

Bump