AWAN HAPPENING - THIS IS IT LADS

AWAN LAWYERS ARE THROWING DEMOCRAT HOUSE REPS UNDER THE BUS
>CLAIMS CLIENT WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS
AWAN IS IN COURT TOMORROW
>GET IN HERE FOR DNC ARMAGEDDON
dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/

Other urls found in this thread:

lawflog.com/?p=1754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OY VEY
>OY VEY
OY VEY
>OY VEY

Here's exactly what's going to happen.

>Media will completely ignore this or mention it in passing
>It's going to be overshadowed by whatever "outrageous" thing the Media decides that Trump did/said.
>If it does indeed come out that Dems were actually responsible the media will go 24/7 muh Russia and shift public focus.

This is going to lead to numerous elected Dem resigning early / not seeking re-election. Most of the progressive wing of the party is going to be gone within 12 months

From article:
>House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

>If members or senior staff instructed IT aides to misrepresent how budgets were spent, that could potentially explain why officials have not charged the Awans with crimes related to procurement, even a full year after House authorities gathered documentation showing invoices that claimed expensive technological items cost $499 instead of their true price: potentially an open-and-shut violation.

>“The only reason you’re not seeing charges is because the Democrats who employed him are not cooperating,” a senior Republican congressional official with direct knowledge of the probe told TheDCNF last month.

Why wouldnt they cooperate if this is such an inconsequential matter?

This is gonna be good, been following this for a while

>love this place

Perfect timing for the Vegas happening.
Media will completely ignore this of course like always.

Yeah that would be normal. Literally the only time this got a little shine was when Awan was captured at the airport, it was on nightly news

NEED MOAR ARRESTS

COULD IT BE RELATED TO THIS?

I'd unironically like to hear from George Webb on this. What is the hearing tomorrow regarding? Anyone know?

Article also describes Awan's high priced Clinton lawyer trying bully on Daily Caller reporter Luke Rosiak
>When TheDCNF asked for comment before publication of that story, Gowen replied, “Not one thing you have reported has been even remotely true.” The day after the story ran, Page, one Imran’s lawyers working alongside Gowen, acknowledged, “I certainly wouldn’t say everything is false,” and blamed House members and their staffs.

>“That was Chris being Chris and generalization… This is obviously part of the original thing that police are looking into,” he told TheDCNF.

George Webb is trying to coverup the fact the Awans are small fry's and not the ring leaders he makes them out to be.

Awan /ourguy/?

Vegas shooting was to cover this up. Let's go! BUMP

Doubtful but
He's definitely made moves to cover his own ass like tipping off Capitol Police to the DWS laptop he hid in the old telephne booth

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
BUMP FOR JUSTICE!

Will it be livestreamed?

No it won't. Dems NEVER fucking resign for being the corrupt shitbags they are.

The media will ignore this shit, and they'll get a pass as usual. That, or the witnesses will "suicide".

>inb4 wasserman shultz arrested at airport attempting to leave the country.

>pin blame on Dems.
There is no pinning blame. Plain and simple, whoever supervised this guy looked away when he accessed classified material, and whoever he was doing it for is just as guilty. So there's at least that.

Nothing to see here.
Move along.

Good time to sell off your Maruchan stocks

Yep G Webb mentioned someone would be in the courtroom livestreaming

Not even going to lie. Would have him over for some pizza rolls if he did

You missed the part where Awan, his wife, and his lawyers all commit suicide by shotgun blasts to the back of the head.

THERE IT IS
I've been waiting for this for weeks
BOOYA

JUST

bump

I've been suspecting this too. Made a thread earlier about Awan but everyone is busy with the shooting. This is where most of our focus should be on

59 people dying for nothing is beyond words.... unless you want to cover up corruption and keep your power.

No public acknowledgement will allow them to play games, trade favors, and possibly give one sacrificial lamb to the fire.

This. And the stupid niggers and spics will continue to vote for them as they become a bigger and bigger portion of the population.

THIS IS THE FUCKING SHIT THEY WERE HOPING TO DISTRACT FROM

getting the guns is secondary, they're shitting bricks about the Awans.

>they're shitting bricks about the Awans.
Nah...they're just sharpening their knives and trying to decide who gets it in the back, and who gets tossed under the bus.

Bumping. Dems will be destroyed forever. Check'em boys, our time is nigh

Is this when we lock up Hillary Clinton?

I sure hope so. It could potentially lead to that.

Where did that tax money go if they had to inflate prices?

Anyone else feeling sleepy? I'm going to go have a snack and lay down

Democrats are above the law. Worst thing that will happen is maybe they'll have to switch jobs to some cushy ivy league professorship like the bomb throwing 60's leftist radicals.

Because when you're a leftist criminal, they make sure you're going to land softly.

lmao

I bet he's involved with a pizzeria. So thinks me.

Brew some coffee lads, we must be in peak focus

did you just assume his gender?

im just playing homie xD im "cool" with it i won't tell nobody. have a good day bro for real tho

>Dems will be destroyed forever.
Nah, they'll get a pass.

Trump doesn't have the balls, and neither do the castrati that works for him.

The Clintons will NEVER be prosecuted for any of their numerous crimes.

Their pockets.
The pockets of their cronies.
The goons they hire to do their criminal dirty work.
The Jews they pay to attack their political opponents in the media.

Trial part 2 is tomorrow.
Hope something happens, spyring in congress sounds like no fun.

False flag coming tomorrow, 9/11 tier; all rights will be taken away immediately.

Bumping with both eyes open.

Wouldn't surprise me

SETH RICH

Not one mention on news.

Checked. Kek will help us lock Hillary up

>Most of the progressive wing of the party is going to be gone within 12 months
Probably the best thing that could happen to them honestly

Not at all awan just knows its going to be ass if he doesnt sing like a bird

fucking lol'd hard
go get some fresh air

Bump.
Imran Awan and the IT scandal has the potential to bring down a large amount of the corruption in the democrat party and the deep state. Im glad we still have anons working on this.
Justice for Seth Rich.

Agreeb

100% agreed.

So how can you counter this?

Bump

bump

Nothing will happen to that kike witch.

So what hour exactly is the shit going down tomorrow?

If we're lucky somebody will brain her on her book signing tour.

Nice, going to prepare for a comfy day.

Thomas Paine or True Pundit will live stream it or something. Starts at 9:30AM tomorrow EST.

lawflog.com/?p=1754
>Release of Seth Rich files.
Uh oh

Is this "the storm coming?"

Bump

The Clintons will NEVER be prosecuted

was hast du getan?

That's just a fact, dude.

Thats fucking big

>“The only reason you’re not seeing charges is because the Democrats who employed him are not cooperating,”
well then throw their asses in jail for obstruction of justice.

I want to believe so badly my heart aches.

This won't destroy the DNC outright but will damage them so much that they will be a laughing stock

we need to shut this down

It's just about time to march these traitors to a gallows or guillotine.

This is all fine, it'll be great when the media has to explain why they didn't cover the trial when Hillary is on her way to prison along with dozens of other people.

>go 24/7 muh Russia
In the fucking catalog right now, there are shills trying to tie the Vegas shooter to (((muh russia)))

>He thinks every conspiracy theorist on Sup Forums it's paid by someone.

This kills the demos

>We didnt find it newsworthy, the entire thing felt partisan to us, CNN

Kek

Bump

they will if it keeps them out of prison

Re: Bump

Bumperino

>pic related
Big if true

O Die Funest Dems

That would mean somebody would have to try and prosecute them, which never fucking happens.

How does CNN/MSNBC keep viewers anymore?

All but the most rabid viewers have to hate the 'Trump did something we don't like' hour.

Seriously, even the SJWs probably go outside and- okay, they go to a different room in their apartment commune and...uh...vape?

GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF HIS PLAN

Have a bump

A post to make you bump
A post to make you trump

Digits and we see household name politicians jailings being shown on television in months.

These charges don't really even scratch the surface of the property theft, data theft, and likely spying for Pakistan that the Awans engaged in.

This is the equivalent of charging Michael Milken with making a few unauthorized photocopies.