The biggest seller of bump stocks has halted sales on its website

news.vice.com/story/the-biggest-seller-of-bump-stocks-has-halted-sales-on-its-website

I want to fucking die, I haven't been able to buy one recently and now I REALLY won't be able to get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojjcTv3QAbI
youtube.com/watch?v=m5XzQ1BS7gU
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtu.be/ATNtqjsiq5U?t=338
youtube.com/watch?v=D6oaRAgdslE
youtube.com/watch?v=g1pO49AnboI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny because 95% of the population had no clue these things existed until Monday, now they're the worst things in the world.

wtf is a bump stock

i bet you can't make a fire lol.
u just buy shit online haha faggot
how will you survive without your precious internet

you can get the same effect with a piece of string

> want to fucking die, I haven't been able to buy one recently and now I REALLY won't be able to get one.

poor baby, can't get your new toy?

I know, what a fucking shame. Despite them being a large piece of plastic with no mechanical parts, I bet they're gonna be classified as a machinegun now like lightning links.
>what is google
it a stock that makes your gun simulate full auto fire by making your finger bump into and off the trigger using the recoil of the gun.

youtu.be/ojjcTv3QAbI
You got a permit for that assault wood?

Bump stocks are overrated desu. They make your muzzle jump like a cricket. I'll be sad to see them go, though.

How would you do that with an AR-15?

>The biggest seller of bump stocks has halted sales on its website

So now the little sellers of bump stocks get more room to grow as a company because the demand increases .the free market sure is strange

youtube.com/watch?v=m5XzQ1BS7gU

String actually works better than having a gun that bounces back and forth from a bump stock. I can't imagine why anyone would want to ban them or even use them. I'd rather have someone shooting at me with a bump stock than someone without

Is there even any proof this guy used bump fire to kill people?

Gun control is such an odd concept.
If even this works the same way.
(Though clearly not as durable, but achieving durability would merely require some more DIY work)

Clearly the genie is already out of the bottle.
Same with pipe guns.

Molymeme said it best, gun control boils down to concentrating gun ownership to a political elite and their minions.

it uses the recoil of the gun to allow you to repeatedly press the trigger in a controlled manner. ever shot a paintball gun?
when you press the trigger really fast it is almost like a full auto. its kinda like that except with a rifle that has a bunch of recoil

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

This one shows it a bit better. The band allows you to actually bump fire it from the shoulder and not have to use your belt loop.

Why not just use a rubber band?

Americans are ridiculous. All this because you have smaller penises than black men. Much smaller.

Awww diddums can't get his bumpy-wumpies

You can literally 3D print a bump stock you stupid cuck.

You can get the same effect with no devices added to the gun what so ever.

Instead of pulling the trigger, you rest your finger on the trigger and pull the whole gun.

fucking glorious

Its funny because 95% of the population doesn't know they became legal under the Obama administration.

This is so fucking dumb

You don’t even need to buy a bump stock to bump fire

Holy shit this is like banning cammo on guns

It actually makes the gun far less accurate

Placed an order for 4 of these the other night. Just missed getting the order in for actually in stock. Oh well, should have have gone in person and bought them. All retailers are backordered now - if a ban goes through, the orders won't be filled, and if they don't get banned, prices will plummet. So i am cancelling my orders. Oh well.

Should spread this video. Ppl need to understand how bullshit it is to push anymore laws

Lol the guns used were not even at 15 bump stocks. The dude/people were using machine guns.

The rate of fire matches a machine gun not a bump stock modified ar 15.

If people can't buy bump stocks, more will just convert to full auto, refusing to let the tyrannical state restrict their rights. Oops.

Where are the 3D printer Autists?

go to a gun show

>linking vice directly
*poos on you*

ATF actually banned this iirc

go home you glow in the dark Nigerian

but muh mass shootings, but muh you don't need to aim at crowds, but muh fish in a barrel

How can you even shoot accurately with that shit? Spray and pray?

more or less, full auto actual is more accurate

Why dont we just ban recoil?

>in b4 people discover the echo trigger

That's the thing. Bump fire stock likely saved some lives in this.

I was in the Army and have a lot of shooting experience. I also have a bump fire stock on my AR.

The bump stock is an unstable platform. Your spread is crazy. Even an experienced shooter like myself has 18+ inch spreads at 30-50feet with it. Shooting at that crowd with one from his location would have had the same spread as a sawed off shotgun at long range. Anyone familiar with the AR/M16 platform will tell you he could have killed waaay more people if he had just used one of his hundred round mags with the scoped daniel defense AR on normal semi auto. Hell, even in the Army we never used the giggle switch for accuracy reasons and those are way more stable than bump fire.

Democrats are faggots that hate America.

Oh and you also can't "run and gun" with them with any effectiveness.

Fake news thats fake

we'll start to see a lot of undocumented automatic guns now

You dont

The shooter just got a lucky scenario to kill many ppl and incompetent ppl didnt set up snipers

>goes to gun show
>pays $899 for bump stock
resting your firearm on a surface with a bipod

so erotic

after Monday, is it not the worst thing in the world right now?

Make your own you stupid nigger.
You don't even need a bump stock to bump fire.

Maybe the left is right, all the gun owners on Sup Forums are fucking retards.

not enough jump to keep from killing 58 people from 400+ yards
idiot

welcome to the gun grabbing slippery slope boys, this will be looked back at as the 'masachusets made gay marriage legal' moment of gun rights where we give the liberals an inch and they take a fucking continent

fpbp

fucking absolutely no reason to own one

>snoozed
>losed
>better complain on 4churn

bumpfire stocks are now literally hitler

This may answer your question

as they should be

youtu.be/ATNtqjsiq5U?t=338

I've shot around 6000 rounds every week for a year in the military, mostly with RPK74 so i know how accurate full auto is supposed to be.
I have no idea how you can hit anything when your rifle is spazzing out in your hand like you having a seizure in addition to regular recoil.

Ok, let's say they ban bump stocks.
Murderous molested maniacs move on to string.
So we ban string?

We ban guns.
Murderous molested maniacs move on to DIY guns or vehicles.
Ban those?

Small fingers required?

>not just making a super cool "lighting" bottle opener that stores inside your AR
fuggen plebs

stop this

Universiteh

I agree with you that there will be other ways, but I think a start is to ban something that is easily accessible and to my understanding, fairly bullet proof. Akas some string from your nike isn't going to take a shit while your hanging off the back deck pulling your pud to the ring of automatic fire.

It's not like you need one.
For example, I want to buy a ton of hand grenades and other explosives to blow shit up in my backyard.
Now... do I really NEED them? No. I can survive without them.
You have to learn how to accept the fact that you can't get everything you want in life.

You just want one now because you can’t get one.

Sir, I don't need to read your text as I can see by the picture you posted, you are a follower. Go home looser

nah

You can survive without your computer too. Let's just take that from you, don't want you posting your incorrect opinions on japanese image boards do we?

And I can tell by your text that you have autism.
Rude tbqh

Newfag. You don't need a bump stock to bump fire.

>You can survive without your computer too.
Yeah if you're someone who doesn't work for a living.

I can bump fire by just hooking my thumb in my belt loop and pulling my gun forward gently. Fucking BATF going to tax my thumb now or just cut it off?

Shocked in order to control a stupid hobby of firing metal shards at shit all they need to do is regulate the manufacturer!!! Who would have thought.

Sir, with due respect to your genitals, that does not make sense. Please clarify.

Make one stupid nofab

Shut the fuck up

Let's be realistic here, we're not going to be talking nike shoelaces in that situation.

Sort your abusive parents out instead.
You might actually achieve something.

> BASED checked
Fox and the NRA mentioned that redpill in their latest articles.

holy fudgesticks ma'am why would you go around with your hand down your pants shooting your gun into the ground.
Fuck.... get a dam solid hold on your life user

yeah, bump-fire removes the trigger from your finger, thus circumventing the wording or something like that
it's literally a meme accessory for people who want FA for the lulz at ranges but don't want to buy a new car to do it, kill count might've been a fuckton higher if the libtard had just gone with SA

>inb4 this post is fucking screencapped and in the latest news article for Vox or NYT

>3d printer

What the fuck are you crying about? Bump stocks suck and reduce accuracy. It's a shitty Bubba meme anyway.

I kek'd

what kind of string then user? Tell me your plan to murder 60 people? That is really the only reason you need a toy like a bump stock.
Parents are dead, I'm rich no need to achieve anything at this point.

Nigga you may be in to something.
GET THIS MAN TO WASHINGTON QUICK!!

will bump stocks be banned in every state?

Pseudo furry shit is the worst

See

Doesn't Alaska ignore most ATF rules?

How hard would it be to 3D print one of these?

WTF BAN ASSAULT STICKS RIGHT NOW!

I couldn't care less if the bump stock is banned. The problem I have is that they're going to chip and whittle away at gun laws until there's nothing left. Once you give up your rights, there's no getting them back.

Who's there to enforce them?

Let's just say metal wire.

And I'm not talking about you or your parents specifically. "Your" as in in the US.

so a semi would have been better?
Go back to the army homo

All those triggers are shit and almost as dangerous to the user I think slide fire was the best as far as how easy to use.

Not hard, but you can build one cheaper without using a whole spool of filament

No one serious would really want one anyway. Nothing of value will be lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6oaRAgdslE

Only plebs that like to waste ammo bump stocks are cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1pO49AnboI