If you live near other white people, you are racist

If you live near other white people, you are racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
You cannot argue against this whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/w/working-class.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=VrwGWCxeKiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bus niggers in to white neighborhoods
>DASSSS RITE
>whites form new neighborhoods
>WHITEY NO

I fail to see the problem

Stop making this fucking thread you fucking faggot. Nobody gives a shit about Adam Cucks Everything.

Adam is a faggot, of course he would ruin everything.

>right-wingers will now love suburbs
You do realize suburban people are working class right? You know the people right-wingers intentionally try to screw with policies because they are of "inferior stock".

I had a former coworker who was an SJW Mexican girl and she always talked about how she hated living with white people and how she couldn't wait for latinos to take over her neighborhood. She also talked about how gentrification was evil.

fuck drump and fuck rural and suburban retards amirite

Hahahahahaha

Day of the rope when

>suburban people
>all working class

Dumbass.

>he thinks the upper classes live in the suburbs
You're a literal idiot.

>Claim all White people are racist
If every White person is a racist, that must mean being a racist is natural

Therefore since racism is natural, there's nothing wrong with Whites being racist.

Plenty of professionals and middle-class people live in the suburbs, retard.

Why should we give away money to blax? Shouldn’t the money go where it’s put to good use?

You cannot give money away to blax and expect them to stop being collective failures over night. Money/legislation cannot fight their self destructive nature.

>professionals
You do realize the definition of a professional is someone who WORKs in a profession right? Doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers. They are all professionals, they are working class as they work for a wage

>middle class
Literally politically correct way of saying working class.

will this make shitlibs move into nigger neighbourhoods?

What is there to hate? Low crime? I was always under the impression that non whites love living around whites. Such nice neighborhoods and so many normies to prey on.

Well Tim Wise hates white people too so.

Working-class is not defined as *anyone* who sells their labor for wages. Do you even political philosophy? Or even basic Marxist theory? Your flag checks out, though. Fucking retard.

>Doctors are working class
Ah yes, I see you are a man of retardation

DASS RITE

>The only reason black pipo aren't succeeding is cuz whitey
I would like to see him explain why blacks produce shitty neighborhoods wherever they go, Europe, Asia it doesn't matter. Or why iq gap still persist when controlling for income and education.

Since he's a jew, and sees himself as a different race than whites he should start living his black solidarity fantasies. Especially the intersectional ones, where he and the coloured "working class" lives in a harmonious anarcho-tyranny where he looses

They probably just want to be around their own kind, and whites aren't "like them." Simple tribalism, I guess. I'm white and I want to live among my own people.
Also, they're probably just believing marxist propaganda about how whites are evil and want to see the eradication of the white race.

>what is crime in minority areas causing stores/businesses to pay higher insurance rates and therefore have a higher operating cost therefore higher prices and CAN'T EVEN COMPETE
>what is white flight from riots and crimes in cities and other urban/suburban neighborhoods in which they used to live
>what is this program has not been valid since the 60s
>what is isn't this an argument for school waivers/school choice?
>what is higher crime rates making urban housing cheaper so minorities who live there paying lower prices
>what is section 8 housing

Also is Adam jewish by chance?

Not guy you're talking to buy you are an idiot and don't know what you're talking about. In Marxist theory the working class is a term used to describe ALL people who sell their labor for a wage.

Nah, too many microaggressions. It's literally worse than crack and drive by shootings.

Marx referred to corporate executives, judges, lawyers, and engineers as the "intellectual working class". You clearly don't understand basic Marxist theory. He even considered political leaders to be working class as they sold their labour.

>Same guy who said those with Herpes don't have to say they have them because 90% of the world already has a strain of it
>Doesn't mention that almost all of those are in the form of cold-sores and not genital herpes

Well that's sorta the thing, is she wanted to live around her own kind but if I ever said "I can't wait for whites to gentrify this neighborhood so I can live with my own kind" she would probably have tried to get me fired.

>white liberals start feeling guilty for living around only whites
>move to majority black areas
>get redpilled tremendously

I'm perfectly okay with this, we should meme it into existence.

Do they not work? Oh right you're retarded

you're a bad troll

LOL

>guilting white liberals into moving into black neighborhoods
deep cover redpill

The modern term "working class" obviously refers to what Marx called the proletariat, faggot.

Working class aka proletariat =/= intellectual.

I don't even give a shit about Marx and I can apply it to the modern world better than you fags lol.

user you cuck im agreeing with you and offering valid points critiquing said video

Working class refers to blue-collar work. Manual labor and industrial workers are working class. If you're just trying to be pedantic and get a rise out of people, go epic troll people on youtube, cheese brain.

so do we gibs up whitey neighborhoods?

Sorry then, I was replying to three people didn't have time to fully read, i take it back

>working class refers to blue collar
Ok, you're a troll, got it. Enjoy your ban.

Raid them. Make fake accounts. Virtual PCs. Fuck use OpenAI for the purpose of shitspamming I don't care, arm the LOIC if you have too. And not just CH, raid everyone like this, fuck their algorithm, leave none standing and strike forward. In our digital days and age number isn't necessarily our strength, our power comes from the ability to change statistic and impact search engine.

and?

I don't think he's saying you're a racist, he's saying you benefit from racism. But strictly speaking, we can't control the past or the actions of others, so this isn't really something to give a shit about.

why is white used as a bad thing now ? Why have we allowed us to fall this far ?

investopedia.com/terms/w/working-class.asp
>A socioeconomic term used to describe persons in a social class marked by jobs that provide low pay, require limited skill and/or physical labor, and have reduced education requirements.
>While "working class" is typically associated with manual labor and limited education, blue collar workers are vital to every economy.
>Karl Marx described the working class as the "proletariat"
Why would I be banned for insisting you use correct terminology?

>Tfw 55 houses on my street
>tfw only 3 white families

So I'm not racist at all?

But if you live near none white people, you're a gentrifying racist.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Faggots deleted all the negative comments with more upvotes

I don't have this((((((problem)))))
>t.californian

>Karl marx described the working class as the "proletariet"
Yeah, and proletariat included anyone who was not a Church Leader, Royalty, or a Corporate majority Shareholder.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrwGWCxeKiw

You got money and jobs and your equal rights
Given by the government
You got welfare, food stamps, a medical card
And sometimes a little free rent
You just keep begging, takin' everything we've got
Well damn you nigger, don't you think it's time to stop

Professionals get houses in the suburbs to escape the inner-city plebs and niggers, while also being relatively near to Starbucks and Whole Foods.

You're stupid as shit for not knowing this.

Can someone please cut this faggots hair please? He has the male version of warning coloration.

Exactly! I agree with what you said

>Working classes get houses in the suburbs to escape the inner-city plebs and niggers, while also being relatively near to Starbucks and Whole Foods.

>there aren't any niggers in your son's school
>OH NO!
Fuck that video was hard to watch.

it's so white here it's silly, just silly. I think I got lucky.

Yup, you're fuckin stupid. Thanks for the flag heads up.

Oi you cheeky cunt, I'll fuggin bash ur head in.

>>move to majority black areas
no all that happens is that the whites make the neighborhoods better and then thats racists

This guy has the most punchable face I've ever seen. It's like he purposefully molded his appearance to be as annoying as possible at first glance, so he'll always have reason to complain about his critics and oppression since people will hate him before he even opens his mouth.

put blame where it is due
the person in charge
people of power and authority
they're the real assholes that fuck you over

bank loan managers
politicians
police
your boss
rich people

He's just a garden-variety nu-male.

>p..p..please view my videos
t.Werp

What if everyone around me is hispanic? That is what it is like where I live, plus a lot of people only speak spanish.

fuck you kill yourself get the fuck outta this board youw aste of air

You're stupid

Nice trolling

Hispanic don't usually cause trouble in my humble experience.

I'm surrounded by rural and suburban retards, do you think I want to be here? I've heard all city people have high IQ's, I'd fit in more with them. To be honest I'd rather hang out with Based Black Man than Cletus.

Solomon Georgio wrote this episode. Look him up.

>meme flags weren't a mista--

So where am I supposed to live?

>tfw auto insurance is sky fucking high because blacks "dont" steal.

I've never met a mean cletus save for one old grouchy fuck, they're always nice to me (light-skinned mestizo). City voters, on the other hand, always seem stuck up and snobby.

What about those of us who are white who grew up in inner city ghettos with no family wealth? In the city I was raised whites were a minority and were commonly referred to as a 'cracker'. In fact, there were days labeled as "Cracker Day" where blacks would target whites and attack whites.

How do we deal with the white traitor problem?

cuck genocide when?

Are you implying that I’m not racist? Fuck the niggers I’ve got a 2 yr old daughter and she’s yet to see a black person and I hope to keep it that way as long as possible.

You're a fucking retard spics are more of a problem in the US than niggers

>whites were given a leg up

WRONG. We didn't allow other races to participate in our system, but that's not the same as getting a "let up". If blacks just left us the fuck alone, we would be dramatically better off, not worse.

move to the burbs, theirs thousands of whites who will never notice you our bother you.

Oh, I live in the burbs now. Just saying -- I grew up very poor in the inner city and this video makes it seem like whites just magically grow up rich living in the suburbs.

She's gonna love that bbc, whiteboi.

Wanting to live somewhere nice is anti-sem...racist.
>-posted from my gated community. (It's not racist, I have goyim friends).

They were brought over as slaves

Tim Wise came to my red state university to speak.

5 people showed up.

Why do young millennials always look like they are plump full of estrogen?

>implying liberals are ever going to ascribe the problem to themselves

C'mon, you know their mindset by now. They will acknowledge up and down that they're at fault for everything. They want to be praised for their self hatred and public self flagellation. But these people would never actually change their life in any considerable way to prove their point.

What they want to pretend is that the reason nobody wants to live near black people is because they're racist. The reality is, as a person that has lived in very diverse communities my whole life, niggers are the worst behaved group of people no matter what wealth bracket they're in. You can blame it on the culture of theirs, which is fine, but at the end of the day, it STILL MEANS THEY ARE SHITTY NEIGHBORS.

Liberals know this if they've ever spent any time living around them. But what they want to pretend is that they are absolved of their guilt for only living in their gated white communities because they "acknowledge the problem".

The problem isn't white people living on their own in rich neighborhoods. The problem is niggers acting like assholes and nobody wanting to live around them because of it.

I'm in my mid 20's. I live in an apartment right now, and I can tell you right now when I save up enough in about 3 years, I am buying a house far away from any niggers. Not because by default I hate black people, but because a lifetime of living with them tells me they are rude, angry, violent, and untrustworthy people as a whole.

Well they can pretend it all they want but if we push them to go live there then maybe they will out of pure stupidity, even if a few. I lived in a hood for 4 years and it was absolute shit. When I tell the liberals the horror stories of it they just call me a liar.

they can act real shitty if you want to be honest.

its about excusing shitty nigger behavior, not about accurate portrayal of history, thats why

>too white

I've been lower middle class pretty much all of my life. I lived in a suburb once. It wasn't ideal or 100% white, but pretty close. And because it was homogeneous it was comfy and very low crime. It was so much better than living in a fucking American city, at least on my family's budget. But these assholes will go back to their gated communities after they've finished their daily anti-white routine.

I don't want to live in a Brazil 2.0 situation. I don't want to live near those people desu. I'm studying and plan to be a big earner in my field later in life. When I do, I'm going to move into a gated community. But not just any gated community. I'm going to move to a gated community out west, or just outside of NYC, where these people live. This is because I plan to play it cool for a few weeks, be polite and a total fucking yes man just like the people who work at College Humor. After a while, I'm going to buy an absurdly expensive vintage muscle car from the 60's that has a fucked up exhaust system, probably a few. I'm going to play heavy metal every night while I tool around in my inadequate mcmansion garage. I plan to take up carpentry and metal working, too. Some faggy, pretentious art project will probably be a good excuse for power tool usage. I'm going throw big fucking parties every weekend and invite only the most degenerate, loud, confrontational non-white people I can meet (preferably drug dealers/users) because the neighborhood is just a little too stale and pale for my taste. It won't reflect the diverse urban glory of my childhood. It's like these people in gated communities have no culture. They need change.

I'm going to encourage basket ball players and entire Mexican villages to move into the place, because they are just like us. They need a place to stay. So stop this discrimination you faggot fucks.

They will never do it. Their white guilt is alleviated by talking and just saying "I am the problem. White people are the problem. I will do anything I can to blame myself and guilt other whites into doing stuff to benefit minorities, so I am doing my part".

They do not want to live among blacks, so they won't. Nobody is going to specifically call them out on it, so why would they? They can just acknowledge "there's a problem, it's so bad and wrong!" and then continue living in those communities.

but they are not like us, white people never do anything.

Let's see this faggot tackle affirmative action...

I think it's from too much craft beer desu, all the hipster beer "aficionados" have serious gynotits
>tfw i don't drink alcohol

Chronic masturbating

Because we have to push them to by making them feel racist you stupid nigger. Quit being a shill, if you just bend over backwards and let liberals do and say whatever they want without fighting back they will forever shit on this earth.

DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT VIDEO

NIGGERS ARE >14% OF POP. THEY CAN'T BE EVERYWHERE SO EVERYWHERE IS MOSTLY WHITE

It's kind of off topic, but that shit going on with the sportsball player is related to this. You absolutely cannot give in to these cucks, they actually lose respect for you when you do it. He made a casual observation, and the MSM is running a train on his reputation and his shekel collection. My one hope of of this shit show (where this nog did absolutely nothing wrong) is that he doesn't apologize for what he said. For his fellow man, for other athletes and himself, I hope he has the dignity to not cave to these fuckers. Baizuo will never be satisfied.

>typical boomer family

That guy looks 42 desu.

I don't think bill bob on the left could even chew his food.