Re: Zero

Nowadays, sloth is called escapism. A mind that procrastinates, and is not occupied descends to evil. Unability in moving your body will result in a weakened will that gives in temptation. All of you, watching this show, participating in those threads, are practicing sloth

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712133
youtu.be/ohXI3po8hK0?t=98
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's nice.

>tfw browsing Re: Zero threads all day at work

Truly slothful

Wait a sec, we are watching a piece of fiction whose main appeal is the torture of a character by a powerful being, doesn't that mean we're inherently on the Witch's side? Were we Witch cultists all along and Betelgeuse is nothing but us incarnated in the story laughing at the MC and wanting still more?

I was gonna post sloth something something but the captcha took the priority

Is it still sloth if I scratch the back of my head and say "Hai hai" apathetically?

But what if diligently seek out sloth?

Nice way to put it

A N G E L
N
G
E
L

How soon will we get more Beako?

Rem a best

I want to watch subaru die more.

Speaking of Sloth, doesn't Subaru get through this arc by sort of overcoming his own Sloth when Rem pushes him to not give up? I wonder if there's anything similar surrounding the other Bishop defeats.

Soon when Subaru asks her to kill him

She's Stella isn't she.

Nope.

Sins are designed that they describe how people normally operate. The goal is to make everyone feel bad about themselves. Typically the more you're content with yourself the more sinful you are.

Does Beako ever join Subaru's harem?

I'm already convinced that there's no possible way for this story to have anything that resembles a happy ending. I guess it's time for me to just make my suffering and eat it too.

who here /shamac/

Subaru's harem is male only.

So Rem is a boy now.

Only men are allowed in Subaru's harem.

she does have a horn

Stop posting Ram. I wish we saw more Ram actually it's just been Rem for a long time now.

Not in his harem

We're following Subaru's point of view so that's inevitable.

Post more Betelgeuse pics pls

That's because she's been more or less dead by the time she shows up again. Don't worry soon it will be Rem's turn to be dead for most the story

That's what you get when you announce there will soon be a shortage. We've got to get all the Rem we can while she lasts. We're not getting any more of her once this is all over.

>spoilers
God damn it user I'm not reading any spoilers in this thread. I never feel safe in here. When the LN comes out in the next week or so I'll only be reading up until I know it's before the anime too.

But yeah I know. Then I wish that we'd at least see more of my love Emilia-tan

Time to go, bye anons

Anyone have that one picture of Rem with lots of Subaru related items as if she just had gotten out of a convention?

What difference is there when the screentime that Rem gets she ends up dead anyway.

Yep.
It's a shame that she's the one who has to pay the price for Subaru's happy ending, never getting even one thing for herself. From everything I've heard, it almost sounds like she's just the one hole in Subaru's current life as a hero.

Thanks user.

So she comes back right? I haven't read the LNs BUT PLEASE TELL ME BEST GIRL COMES BACK

>Subaru's happy ending,
>Re:Life
>having a happy ending

>>Re:Life
Time for beddy bye sleep tights for me

She gets erased from existence, literally from the minds of everyone, as if she never existed

Im not joking

Not yet, but the story is finally moving closer to it.
Well, he's got the main heroine, the respect of the people, and the loyalty of his men. I'm just wondering how it's all going to be ruined. There's only so much you can take from a man who has nothing, but just imagine all the possibilities for a man who has gained so much.

I want both Ram and Rem to be safe and happy, but that too is probably too much to ask for.

>Re:Life
Gee I sure hope it does user.

But she comes back right? Subaru remembers her right? THEY CAN'T JUST FUCKING WRITE HER OUT LIKE THAT

Zetsibou user

She never really stood a chance at getting the love that she wants. Give up now before it's too late to turn away.

It gets worse. The Witch Cult has her soul.
Subaru remembers. He even gets to see her again. And kills himself because of it.

you thought those daily reminder gifs with her fading away were a joke? ohoho

Someone in last thread said the manga had a bathouse chapter. What chapter would that be?

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712133

Is there a non-moon version?

I can't wait for Greed and Gluttony to come out of nowhere and end the anime.

Anyone else fucking hated Subaru for being a dumb bitch following Emilia and causing a huge fucking scene?

What a retard. The way he behaved i actually thought he was going to turn into the antagonist of the series.

He was being subliminally pushed into doing it by the clown.

Not to my knowledge

Daily reminder that this is how an average EMTfag looks like.

R E M I N D E R

Everytime Subaru dies he is put into another parallel universe, meaning that there's at least like 15 Parallel universes at this point in which everyone has been gruesomly murdered, and where Emilia discovers Subarus corpse in the mansion.

He's not resetting time in the same universe, he's traveling to other universes while the ones he died in move on. Subaru dying doesn't make the suffering go away.

The more he dies the more universes will be full of suffering.

Except it doesn't work that way.

It was already explained that it works more like a save point in a game effectively erasing the existence of any dead ends.

Rate my OC

Garbage art.
Ram is flat
Delete this at once

except that's wrong

It's much too soon for that. There's no drama in a fall from the first step of a staircase. He needs to reach heights he only once dreamed of, at least if his fall is going to have any real impact. He needs to get everything he ever wanted, his heroic isekai fantasy and heroine, before it can all start being stripped away from him.

youtu.be/ohXI3po8hK0?t=98

Rem theme

;_;7

10/10
Trump is still the best even in Re:Zero

That's because it was all happening according to plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
Just go all the way and make this the theme for the entire show.

>Ram is flat

She's not flat, she's just not as stacked as her sister.

Her sister isn't even that stacked.

Entirely fucking wrong, arc 4 goes into detail about the possibility.

What would your reaction be if a bunch of chapters of the WN were released at the end of the anime and Rem came back?

Just face it, even if she does come back she's not getting a happy ending.

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them

I'd be happy of course.

She doesn't have to get Subaru to get a happy ending if that's what you're talking about.

Even so, I'd still rather her be back and present in the story.

It would be time to wonder what the next step of the twisted plot she would be used as some kind of means to convey pain and suffering for.

It would be if she was to get a happy ending, which for the fact that already exists as a spin off story means she will never ever ever get in the actual plot of the story.

For the sloth incarnate he is too energetic. The MC fits pride well, though.

He's behaving that way because he's gassed full of himself and thinks he's hot shit because he stomped some lvl 1 baddies and thinks that makes him ruler of the world.

His fall was absolutely painful to watch and I loved it, this is great character development and I can't wait to see his turnaround.

The witch of sloth was super slothful, the bishops only have their powers, but don't really have to fit the bill.

He's not supposed to be the aspect of sloth but the main combatant of what he perceives as being sloth.

I'm fine with that. I can appreciate some decent suffering if it's there. I can even laugh at it. I just want her to be actively there.
He's got the mannerisms of someone constantly forcing themselves into action, like someone struggling to keep themselves awake and active.

She already is though. We don't know what the author has in store, so i'd rather wait to see.

He hates sloth because he blames his own inaction on not being able to save the people he loves.

But isn't it slothful for Betelguese to not practice being slothful? Which means by being energetic, he is slothful for not trying his best to be slothful.

She's going too far from just holding hands.

>mouse over the wrong spoiler
>excuse myself to the break room for a minute to choke down tears and get my work face back on

Thank god my coworkers think I have a personal life to be sad about, or I'd have to try to explain why I'm crying over a blue haired anime girl in a maid outfit

Anyone got any art of Rem in her other maid uniform.

Welp, I just had Rem's ending spoiled for me

How long do I have to enjoy her before she gets erased from existence? Will it happen in the anime?

Which spoiler faggot?

The author really doesn't think much about her other than as some kind of plot point, at best she's just going to get the backseat treatment instead of an actual happy ending for her, or just get outright killed off.

You've got til the end of the season. Enjoy.

__Yes, probably in the last chapters of the anime