Is this related to pizzagate?

is this related to pizzagate?

He's a massive clinton donor.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html?smid=tw-share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pedogate

It could be. Or it could be just a bunch of false accusations from women who want free money.

The rumors have been around for years that he fucks young actresses.

He took Jennifer Lawrence's virginity.

>He took Jennifer Lawrence's virginity.
really? it wasn't consensual? you don't think she GAVE him her virginity?

Has anyone got the screencap of the user who said to wait, because the fappening wasn't a hack of icloud, it was actually all off one phone that belonged to a major hollywood figure who had taken them personally and that all the actresses were literally whores whoring themselves for work including jennifer lawrence and her face /mouth full of sperm, literally whores. user said to follow the track to see which major hollywood figure all these whores had in common.

Guess someone at the NYT was listening...

Never mind, I knew I
had it somewhere

Considering shes a no talent fat slag who suddenly appeared in leading roles in big movies out of nowhere I'd say that mouth full of jizz belonged to Harvey

I'll assume Harvey is guilty of something.

He's creepy as hell. You just know this shitball is up to no good. He's one of those jews with a serious conscience deficit.

NEVER LET KIKES SPEAK FOR THE RH NEGATIVE WHITE MAN!

Anyone can help comparing his movies with the FOIA military psyop list?

Wasn't there some story about him joining military because he wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone ...

>implying movies
> killing
> snuff movies
> pedo snuff movies

lol, time to bulk order popcorn

ps didn't j lawrence announced retirement recently ?, what did she know?

woot, saved someone pass it to pizzagate voat, i cant

This video will tell you everything you need to know. Im not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

Screencap from this video.

Also this video tells you a lot too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c

He made this cunt go insane.

She was pretty cute when she was younger.

quite possilby

Back to page 1

They're gonna make it seem like he's a rapist when in reality he fucked stupid women willing to suck fat smelly hasidick for a shot at hollywood.

He'll be vilified which sucks but nothing can be done.

Maybe he can throw other people under the bus for a lighter sentence? One can only hope.

Lisa bloom is defending him, she's almost always on the other side of these fake allegations making shit up. Nice to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

I read that as Jennifer Connelly for a second and was about to defend my A2A waifu. It's Lawrence though so I'll agree instead.

>CALL IT PEDO GATE!!!!

Pizzagate threads aren't getting deleted anymore.

Bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Are his shoes red?

Harvey's shills are trying to steer this hard away from this topic
This sociopath has no moral bottom

Lisa bloom just got a documentary deal with the Weinstein. She nothing but a partisan dirty trickster scum

Bump