ASSANGE CONFIRMS LVMPD user HOLY SHIT

Julian Assange confirms FBI / Gun Smuggling LVMPD user.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915903148681830400
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&feature=youtu.be&t=35m47s
truepundit.com/fbi-agents-working-evidence-of-second-las-vegas-shooter-have-been-directed-by-dc-bosses-to-stand-down/
youtu.be/wsWOb146nKA
wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!5UXuopZd8aK/
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

280 characters is cancer

DELET DIS!

That’s a spicy red pill. Care to say more, lv trips?

Except it would be more accurate to say CIA, not FBI, though sometimes the former works through the latter.

YES GOY STOP LETTING THEM APPROVE MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE GET GUNS. DEMAND WE HAVE MENTAL STABILITY CHECKS OF VAGUE AND SUBJECTIVE NATURE

How long till (((psychiatrists))) declare nationalism a mental disorder?

Checked

>Assange is telling his followers exactly what they want to hear in a desperate bid to stay relevant after being ousted as a fraud

Really activates those almonds

Is this actually his real account or just someone pretending to be him?

guess he doesn't want to be pardoned then? this is what autism looks like enjoy that embassy it will be your grave

guess

When was that?

I was about to say something similar. This kind of stuff has always been more of the CIA's doing. The FBI just tricks criminals that are a little soft in the head into committing crimes with fake guns and then arrest them.

>CIA controlled Twitter account putting the blame on FBI

really gets the ol' noggin' scratchin

>ousted as a fraud

yea that Muh Russia story really proved HIM a fraud....

Jesus.

Imagine something as simple as "they just baited a half crazy dude into a psychotic act. Then they forgot to show up at the right time to stop him and he fucked 58 people with bullets."

There are countless people in the civilian sector working directly, or indirectly, for the CIA, and they have been for years. Among these are medical personnel capable of identifying mentally ill patients that would be easily susceptible for manipulation. This is what they are, and have been doing for decades now.

Syphilis in Tuskeegee
LSD experimentation

They are intentionally MURDERING citizens in order to create a demand for gun control, and they WILL NOT STOP until they get what they want.

This is why our federal government needs to go, and we need to hold a national constitutional convention to replace it and rid ourselves of the corruption, Jewish, and communist influences that have our government in a stranglehold.

Wew, this was a real set of tweets

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915903148681830400
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

I thought this guy was larping but maybe he has a point about there being some kind of weapons trafficking going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&feature=youtu.be&t=35m47s

35:50 - some reporter asks about the car with the bomb materials - you can hear the words
>dont go there
Caught on hot mic (you need to turn the volume up a bit)

Where did they find the car? Why dont they want to talk about it???

MANY SUCH CASES

Norway gets it.

>the swarm of shills instantly tanking this

this board has a serious problem

All the better to brainwash you my dead

Dear*

big if true

truepundit.com/fbi-agents-working-evidence-of-second-las-vegas-shooter-have-been-directed-by-dc-bosses-to-stand-down/

looks like a sniper on the luxor

youtu.be/wsWOb146nKA

>I know better than Julian fucking Assange

Thats the real account

Stop pushing your gay shit.

HOLY SHIT!! Who said that???

JUST

>ousted as a fraud
Still waiting for some evidence of this whole "Russia" thing, it's only been ten fucking months.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest.

FBI need "terrorist" threats to justify their jobs

this guy has been dead over a year now

I like Assange but where's the proofs?

Assange is crazy literally who believe in anything this goy says

(((proof)))

anyone else wanna catch some Z's?

FBI dudes lips dont move - seems to be that politician directly behind the sherrif

uhhhhh. what.... underwear guy one off the top of my head???

>he has lost his mind

I understand the FBI targeting. Beyond it being recently relevant, people glaze over and shut off when you say "CIA".

if this was what you thought it is the sound would not arrive at the same time as the flash
think about it

>Still waiting for some evidence of this whole "Russia" thing, it's only been ten fucking months.

And FBI claims/(((((confirms))))) zero isil iffiliation of mr. vegas in less than one day

More likely they had a sniper at the second window, since we know that someone was trying to shoot those fuel tanks (also no way anyone could get on top of that pyramid, that is retarded honestly). People have noted that the rifle siting across his left leg/foot might have been an AR-10 sniper rifle.

Paddock had escape plans, so what happened? Was he the one sniping? Or did they just shoot him, then left the gun sitting on his body as they left?

Is the Hoover building comfy?

FBI STING GONE WRONG HOLY SHIT

Trips of satan

HOLY SHIT

I didn't hear it at first, but turned volume up all the way and sure enough you can hear a whisper "don't go there" right before he says to please not ask him to make assumptions.. HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUGE

Not if its inside the US. The FBI deals with a he US and CIA with the rest of the world but *not* the us

>writing prob instead of problem
>a fucking 3 letter difference

Triggers the fuck out of me

In October 2014, Mr. Rouse was appointed as the Section Chief for the Clandestine Operations Section in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters.

So he's not dead?

>shills
>Muh Sliding
>CONSPIRAZEEEE

You have a serious mental problem

Seems fake to be honest, you'd see the flash, then a delayed noise. That however seems to happen at the same time as the flash.

I'm sorry for you if you really think that, the CIA went rogue a long time agoand they work inside the U.S. illegaly, just like they often support ennemies of the U.S. lile during the Indochina war, the U.S. officially supported France but the CIA was funding and arming the commies against France.

>people glaze over and shut off when you say "CIA"
tfw hearing the CIA is involved in something immediately makes my skin crawl
>and I'm a baneposter

T. Russian shill.

>ousted as a fraud
citation fucking needed

this, it doesn't make sense. the order of things would be (from this angle):
- visual flash
- visual impact of bullet
- sound

Yep, can't break no rules when your job is so serious you have to kill innocent civilians.

Read the article Assange linked to in the first tweet, and then you'll get your proofs. It all just came out in court.

this is absolutely correct and this is exactly how intelligence agencies fight for TAX DOLLARS, they create the problem and give the solution and in that process they get the kick backs.

and what we got was:
- visual flash + sound

no hits can be seen onscreen?

I don't have Twatter

Why is Assange never posting anything damaging about Russia when they are like a leaky cauldron of scandal and corruption? I understand being critical of CIA/FBI/NSA, but Assange used to be apolitical but now it seems like he's been turned out by the KGB in some bizarre form of blackmail. He also seems to be shilling himself and books more and more for shekels.

Make a new thread devoted to this, please.

Cia niggers please gtfo we know it's you

accidental drone strike on assange when? dropping too many black pill

CIA works in the US, FBI works outside - plenty of FBI guys in Iraq and Afghanistan for a start

>muh russia
fuck off boomer, don't you have a concert to shoot up?

What would be the point? You think the Duma will vote Putin out of office or something?

yeah, a problem with spooks pretending to be hansacucks

I'm not too concerned about the lack of 'hits' in the video. This hypothetical sniper might not have been aiming anywhere near them. My concern is that the sound seems to be traveling at the speed of light.

Fake tweet

>didn't see one of the latest Wikileaks releases

Yep, and their main enemies aren't terrorists or foreign agencies, they're the other US agencies. Like the Army's main enemies are the Navy and the Air Force.

what's the source of this pic? any story behind it please? are those real gold bullion?

SPREAD IT FASTER THAN GAY NIGGERS SPREAD AIDS

Shouldn't you be getting some more brain cancer treatment Mr. McCain? Eating babies with soros perhaps? But seriously, fuck off and die with that MUH RUSSIA bullshit.

Russia is corrupt, it's geopolitical goals are not exactly the same as our own, but they are less of an enemy than fucking Israel. Until we start smart bombing the faggots stealing our technology and selling it to China, there's no reason to get our panties in a knot over Russia.

>wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

kek

>trusting russia
this is how wars start user. Anglo countries have never trusted Russia. If you give a russki an inch, he'll take a mile and stab you in the back like a nigger.

meme are not a shills best friend!

only even slightly redpilled post itt

It's real.

I am wondering if OP accidentally used the trip for this post though and was intending for this thread to appear as if it was made by another user.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!5UXuopZd8aK/

boomer status on da drop. i likes dat

HE IS PARTIALLY WRONG

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

"
TERRORISM

There was a discussion of terrorism. Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. Terrorism at that time was thought would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. But at least in the foreseeable future it was not planned. And very benignly on their part. Maybe terrorism would not be required here, but the implication being that it would be indeed used if it was necessary. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place ... or can be if we don't relinquish control to the proper authorities."

Supposed to be jacked Hussein gold. Saw it in a Sup Forums creepy photo thread a while back. Gives me the chills when I look at it.

Pic related; but not as creepy.

That's because no one gives a fuck about what's going on in Russia, except for the (((interference)))

woah hey there Deep State settle down big guy

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

twitter.com/JulianAssange

Are you people shit posting? I can't hear anyone saying "don't" except for the sheriff himself.

I looked through his Twitter
It wasn't there