Gantz

is there any anime or manga with the same feeling of a fight for surival as gantz

also has gantz g gone anywhere interesting yet

SAO

Btoom I guess

Man, Gantz ended over a year ago. The vampire arc didn't go anywhere. They went straight to the alien arc. I'm jealous of the guy with three dicks if that helps.

because being able to regenerate your hp to the point that people can't kill you is a fight for survival

i watched the frist episode and it it never grabbed me does it get better

Sakurai spin off when?

It's the best.

any way is the spin off wroth reading give me some details to know if it's wroth my time

Claymore I think.

i'll give it a try

I literally just finished it a couple of hours ago, why do people shit on the ending I thought it was pretty good.
>you will never get a full adaptation
>why live

Read the manga too after the anime, its pretty good.

Do you wish you had three dicks?

The show/series gets bat shit retarded, its bad but you just can't stop watching. It's like watching retards with dynomite try to kill each other.

If you consider Bleach a fight for surival then Claymore is right up your ally since that's basically what Claymore turned into.

(me)
i just watched the first two episodes to much bland exposition give me a reason why i shouldn't drop it

whops i accidentally put the me in the wrong area i was the guy who said he would give it a try not the guy who recommended it

Hakaiju.

I want to give a love letter to Nishi!

Anime is just edgy gore
Manga is better if only for the "well I've never seen THAT before" insanity.

Lol nevermind, wrong show

well it does have a good tone and a few good characters

scanlator dropped it sadly

any other places i can get it

>Gantz ended over a year ago