This is Where We Are Heading

Unbelievable world we live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/17/ban-knives-delivered-shoppers-doors-proposed-government/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/18/plans-to-make-delivery-of-knives-sold-online-to-private-addresses-illegal-knife-crime
bbc.com/news/uk-40640810
gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-takes-further-action-to-tackle-knife-crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B I N N E D

Dad, get your shit sorted. This is embarrassing.

>anti-knife crime
what's to stop somebody from just grabbing a kitchen knife and beheading someone

That's where the UK is heading, bitch

not here

Source

Amber rudd needs to go.
She continuously does not use her brain, how do we cut thinga now, carve roasts, butcher things and open boxes.
>Amber rudd in the bin she goes

Is UK trying to outplay Sweden in cuckery levels?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/17/ban-knives-delivered-shoppers-doors-proposed-government/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/18/plans-to-make-delivery-of-knives-sold-online-to-private-addresses-illegal-knife-crime
bbc.com/news/uk-40640810
gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-takes-further-action-to-tackle-knife-crime

A fucking potato peeler. You fucking madmen talk about my AR15 and you allow your children to be put at risk by these killing machines.

Sort yourselves out Brits I'm literally shaking right now.

What the fuck are they allowed to own then?
Do you have to cut stuff with a blunt rock in the UK now?

Gonna get worse in europe. Too much muscle mass will become punishable, and your only sustenance will be estrogen laced soylent.

Don't be silly. You just send via post a request to the ministry of sharp items for a knife license, and you get it by five to six weeks. If you're pressed for time they can always send a Knife Officer to cut your things for you.

All food will have to be pre chopped at time of packaging. Looks like mummy May will be cutting your tendies for you.

>creating illegal knife markets
>only criminals will have knives now

>to be
clickbait

How the fuck do they prepare food?

the butlers do it. You gotta remember which retards are making the laws

>>/Fit/

I'm a fucking chef and order knifes all the time this is utter fucking nonsense.

>mfw I start selling knives on eBay and target UK people

BIN THAT KNOIF

They were talking about banning all knives over a certain size. Pretty soon Brits will need a plastic spork licence.

What’s to stop someone from just sharpening a random item and using it as a knife?

I think I'm gonna go order my 3rd m1 Garand to be delivered to my door.

Knives will be binned, obviously.

The unsung truth mate is that we have to take our dinners down to the police station to get our food cut up, either that or we get a culinary license - but that only lasts for 6 months and costs £150 to renew.

>A wave of pillow asfixiation murders start
>BAN ALL PILLOWS

How many symptoms can you cure before you realize what the actual problem is?

UK is in full denial.

Mosley pepe

Sharpening it with what? They banned knives ;^)

Fucking hilarious country

BAN ASSAULT STICKS
DON'T BE A PRICK, BIN THAT STICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

House of Flying Daggers

You make me ashamed to be your son, dad. How can you still be letting people buy knives? How utterly disgusting.

You can sharpen metal with flat rocks. Cobblestones would make decent sharpening stones in the absence of other options.

>A fucking potato peeler.

that not even the worst, look at the fucking scissors.

I'm glad we repealed the culinary license law back in 1986, feels good to be free.

DON'T FUCKING RISK IT
DISPOSE OF THAT BISCUIT.

Jews have full power over there

because you sharpen knives with other knives?

Ahh yes the regular anti-British thread made by an American mutt who just recently had the worst mass shooting happen in his country and resides in a country that is only 56% White. I said it on the last one and I'll say it again; continue with this anti-Anglo/British rhetoric as much as you like but remember that you will never get us to do something. When it's time for action, we shall take it, but you will never insult, shame or intimate us into doing it. Ever. Sort your own house out first before you decide to criticize ours. Sage.

They patronize their local kebab stand instead

BEN THET NOF

kek

i fucking love this meme

What's the best way to sharpen a machete. The one I bought is blunt. Asking because knife thread.

Mate. We're finished.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140).

Sharia for the UK

You still have hardware stores over there right? What a neet question.

Countryside is 99% White, country is still majority White. Come back to me when we're at 60% White then we'll talk about "finished".

why is the shape of massachusetts so fucked in that map

>Still no safe knife law
Brits are you even trying? CALL YOU REPRESENTATIVE NOW!

Just punch folks

JUST
BIN
MY
KNIVES
UP

>be britbongistan
>ban guns
>knoife crime skyrockets
>ban knives
>hammer crime skyrockets
>ban hammers
>rock crime skyrockets
>ban rocks
>killing people with fire skyrockets
>ban fire
>tfw paleolithic humans had higher technology than britbongistanis

Mozzie stab each other, and the whole country is inconvenienced. S.M.H...

>First they came for guns and I did nothing because I didn't own a gun
>Then they came for knives and I minced and shitposted

Wait til they ban glass because it can be broken to make a blade like weapon

HARRISON BERGERON

No one tell the bong bobbies that broken glass is sharp or they might ban that shit too!

Where are the cops guns...what the fuck...dude

maybe a better story (certainly more beautifully written) than 1984 and BNW

>that female copper
Jesus Christ bongs.

The world is fucked beyond belief and life is only just barely okay so i don't kill myself

You don't think they're coming for you next? I live in a town in Essex and in the past fifteen years we now have hooded gangs of blacks patrolling the streets, odious bearded men on every street corner and Somalians coming down from London to sell drugs and take over Brit's flats to sell their product. It's called 'Cuckooing', look it up.

This was literally unheard of here 20 years ago. We're fucked. They'll spill into your villages and countryside too when the cities spill over, and then the towns will spill over into the rest of your countryside. They'll build over everything and plant all these new arrivals and their children right in the heart of your communities.

It's over.

>You don't think they're coming for you next?
No, they aren't. We won't allow it, City dweller.

you can make a really nice knife with an old truck spring and a grinder

That is the price of safety, citizen!

>"What are we to do? These blackies keep knifing people and Muslims keep raping, blowing people up and/or raping them depending which day it is. What do?"
>"Couldn't we just send them back and stop the ones trying to get here from coming here?"
>"No wait, that's racist! I have a better idea! You see these areas of the country where all of these things happen?"
>"What, the nigger and Muslim parts?"
>"Yeah?"
>"So all we have to do is put a nationwide ban on everything for everyone!"
>"Even though it's only to cut down on incidents that are almost exclusively carried out by darkies and Muslims?"
>"Yeah!"
>"FUCK YES! IN YOUR FACE RACISTS!"

I genuinely question what these people use for a brain. To make it worse this is supposed to be the "right wing" party. The only difference between the (((Tories))) and (((Labour))) is that at least (((Labour))) openly tell you they're fucking you. (((Tories))) do it behind your back, in typical Jew fashion, and expect you to be thankful.

BINNED
I
N
N
E
D

>britbongs defying authority
lol

I am not joking.

Show your real flag or keep your mouth shut, Mutt.
I know you aren't. And I don't care. They have a lot of countryside to take over if they do spill over, most of the country is made up of it.

Haha, oh man fuck that island.

>The only reason we in the UK stab each other is because we have knives
>Obviously there is no other reason than knives exist and if we had no knives we wouldn't try to harm each other

I'm honestly surprised our government even functions when we've got retards running it.

We in the UK don't stab each other because knives exist, we stab each other because it's our fucking culture to hate each other. We're raised this way.
When I was in school, I was told by absolutely everyone that our school was enemies with every other school in the town. I didn't know these people, but I was raised to hate them.
I was told to support my local football team (even though I hate the sport) and I was told all other football teams supporters are my enemy. I must hate them and if possible inflict harm on them.
My town is apparently enemies with several surrounding towns. We're all suppose to hate each other and even have derogatory names for people from other towns.
I'm suppose to hate rich people because they're posh knob heads.
The police are fucking pigs and I'll have my head smashed in for even associating with them.
I'm suppose to hate the Scots, they're drunk cunts. I'm suppose to hate the sheep shagging Welsh. And the Irish are all fucking terrorists.

I could go on for days listing people I've been raised to hate for no reason other than it's tradition to hate them.

This is the culture of England. This is how kids are raised. This is why we all hate each other, because it's drilled into us from the moment we can understand words.
Not that our politicians would understand this, most of them have never interacted with real people before in their lives.

they have vitamin slushies that are distributed weekly via a pipe system connected to every house they refer to it as 'the tube' a terrorist from niger recently tried to blow it up by clogging it with too many crumpets last thursday at tea time.

Oh Shit, I live in Sheffield and have that exact make and model of peeler. I'm fucked lads.

Look up any knife sharpening video on youtube. There are thousands of them.

For fucks sake. Bongs this is fucking pathetic. You need to address the source of the knife crime, not the fucking knives.

If you fail a drug test in bong land do you go to jail?

I know in America you can't, it's not really illegal to be "on" drugs as much as it is to have them in your possession.

How about you address the fact that your country is 56% White and just had it's worst mass shooting in it's history instead of saying "this is pathetic" and "do something bongs" etc.

u mad

brits are retardeddddddddddddddd

>le 56% white face
>"y-you too"
pathetic

Don't worry about that one poster, lad. It might be a woman posting it (honourless) or an ethnicity hostile to the British in general: you know, the British have made enemies on the way to the top—resentment from time to time is only natural.

jesus you defensive faggots sicken me
>yeah well look at this single incident
>this totally counters a country-wide ban on purchasing basic utensils online

Nothing, our government is just fucking retarded.

Okay

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Britcuckistan is the biggest lolcow ever.

anti knife crime
aka glasgow and london

lets face it theres likely fuck all knife crime where half of us live

Grow a cock, bin that rock.

>le 56%
>t-that'll show 'em
>R-rule britania
How the mighty have fallen

>u mad
No I'm ecstatic I was born here and not in a mixed blood, mongrelized shithole country such as yours. We might be in a bit of a fiddle, but your country is well beyond redemption.
>French flag
Not even worth a (You) considering you're the least White country in Europe but sure, here it is.

> reactionary garbage.
Why haven't we purged London yet?

a butter knife

do they collect pens too

>56% White
Le butthurt bong has no other ammo.

Enjoy your Sharia controlled zones!

awww wittle babby sure is senthative tonight, did your wittle snaggle tooth bird fly off with Jamal again?

How hard is it to smuggle a knife?