Joe Rogan Live thread----Russell Brand

Well lads, Joe Rogan youtube/podcast is currently live and has Russell Brand on right now.......
For anyone who doesn't know Russell Brand is a very popular, far-left, "personality" in Britain (and America) who is constantly criticizing "racists". brexiters etc.
Get the fook in here!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Joe Rogan

you know what to do pol

Fuck off with your degeneracy.

post a link next time amadan

This is like watching a Gorilla and a Chimpanzee.

No one cares about Jew Rogaine or Russell Brand.

Admitted he's a commie

>B-but it wasn't done t-the right waay!!

Faggot.

Nice. Russell Brand is our guy. Redpilled on rural retards.

Tá brón orm m8. Won't happen again..

Jaysus now he's banging on about anarchism saying it's the way we should all live....how in the fook did this guy get so popular..

NOW HE'S GOING ON ABOUT MARXISM FFS WHO THE FOOK IS THIS GUY

>used to be married to katy perry
>let a guy suck his dick on camera

>finger hovering over dislike button

Based Russell is distributing the redpills that matter

I don't see why Sup Forumstards are so mad about this guy, I don't like commies but I agree on some of the points he makes.

>Rustle Brand

I can't believe he admitted to being a commie I'm glad that Joe called him out on how every commie says they didn't do it right.

He's a wordsmith which gets misconstrued with having well thought out arguments

Brand can be funny, but he's taken one too many hippy enlightenment pills. Also his speaking skills are meh, he meanders a lot about esoteric nothing babble. Listened to one too many california yoga instructors

fuck both of these retards

don't be stereotypically irish, link me a link

Joe Rogan has the integrity of a drunken harlot.

who gives a shit about Connor and hero mythology

>youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM
>youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM

He' been going on for ages on a rant while simultaneously not actually saying anything...he's literally just stringing a bunch of "big" words together....why do people buy this guy's books and shit?

"Cultural movements start from saying something important, like in punk and hiphop."

hahahahahaha holy shit this guy is so fucking stupid

He cannot even articulate extremely simple ideas, he has to go on these giant grandiose word-salad rants to just say "Yeah big-money invests in organic grass-roots movements and then ruins it"

NOT HARD TO SAY YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Holy shit he is so punchable. He has the faggyest most effeminate face I have ever seen. What the fuck is that shirt? Looks like something a woman would wear

>cali yoga instructors
Spot fucking on

>He cannot even articulate extremely simple ideas,
This is very common among those who think deep but don't read others works or listen to others ideas.
They don't realize someone has already had that thought, refined it, shared it, defended it and wrote a book about it... 200 years ago.

Joe is giving him plenty of hassle.

people enjoy what the zog machine wants them to enjoy goy.

So true, that's how I was when I was 19.

I thought I had all of these new criticisms of everything, then I went to college and started getting into some Sup Forums-literature and realized I am a fucking retard

Under-rated post

>Jew Rogaine
Excellent
>Russel Brand
Com'on man, do better!

good. He usually just goes unchallenged

He has micro penis so I immediatly disregard his opinions.

>IT WAS COLD, JERRY!

>systems of commodification and profiteering

dude can just say supply and demand, fuck it's not complicated

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

The fuck, is that real? That's actually a micropenis! Now it makes sense why he kept doing all those 'jokes' about his 'winky' being so large that XYZ. Over compensation and obsession.

I know 2 comics from uni who made it really big - prime time, both of them had small dicks. Coincidence?

Is this the 20 minute script of the intro to every JRE podcast?

He's literally a paid up one of them. His sham marriage to Katy Perry was the main tip off

OH WOW LOOK, TWO ANNOYING FAGGOTS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT

>KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH DMT

He quotes Solzhenitsyn.

>fuck the system but buy my book
wow he actually just got btfo

Somebody post the pasta where they pull something up on the monitor then quickly switch topics to talking about gorillas

This. Inferior men talking about “getting rid of the system maaaaaan” while that system gives them everything they have.

How he became “Shagger of the year” with that thing I don’t know. Must of fisted his way to the top.

Russel actually didn't say such bad things, even when he is a commie cuck. A conversation between him and Molymeme would be very interesting. But Rogan is just a fucking retard.

hey russel