Is this over yet?

THE NEIL is imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-o7ge8zylI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

reddit

Why to people like this week, its boring as fuck

What are the norn ironers gonna be like next week?

This. Electrification is a far better idea than HS2 and would cost a fraction of the amount.

how much does dimblebot earn

delet dis

QUICK GIVE ME A COMFY DOCUMENTARY TO ALL ASLEEP TO NOW !!!

Vietnam on the bbc i player

gtfo

because of based andrew

doesnt get comfier
youtube.com/watch?v=w-o7ge8zylI

fuck yes cheers lad

Right the classic This Week question.

Would you rather:

A. Spend a week on the Orient Express soaking up culture with Portillo

B. Spend a dirty weekend in Travelodge with Liz

>THIS INTRO
100000000/10

he's basically a leftie

b

Nah HS2 is needed to relive freight congestion.
But Electrification is vital.

Leeds to Manny should not be 60 minutes.

MISS! MISS! Tell Vince to say he's sorry.

Fucking kek

>This intro

Holy fuck

THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO THIS INTRO

THIS INTRO

dimbles gave the university slag way too much time

K I N O

Maybots. Blade Runner.

I am totally in the zone now

THIS WEEK BLADE RUNNER

inb4 tw bullies are may

And what benefits may they be?

That £56billion (it will be about double that in the end) could electrify the whole country's railways. It could get 1gb broadband to every house. It could build new roads. It could install electric vehicle charging points. It could build hundreds of thousands of homes. It could ensure public sector workers get a pay rise in line with inflation.

But instead we're going to get a shit railway, used almost exclusively by the rich. That is going to be paid for by the tax payer then given to a private company to run and profit from. It will save minimal amounts of time for people who go to meetings. It's going to take 15 years to complete. It's going to cost a fortune for the customers. It's going to destroy areas of our country.

Everyone left of ayn rand is probably a Letftie to you

A

A

Blade runner intro is noice

If you've never seen 1st Blade Runner
Please Watch the excellent DIRECTORS CUT with no spoliers.

I would rather spend a dirty weekend in Travelodge with Portillo to be quite honest with you my famalam.

>finally
>implying it was inevitable

Good intro

>intro

Exceptional intro.

>tfw not a Carillion shareholder

HERE COMES THE GUN MONOLOGUE LADS

kek

MAYBOT
A
Y
B
O
T

>Nah HS2 is needed to relive freight congestion.
Wrong. And it won't do that anyway. We could very easily make stations larger and build extra lines as well as increasing our rolling stock numbers. Our freight trains are short as fuck, they could very easily be 100 carriages and could bypass all major junctions and stations. That would cost fuck all

>Neil joking about mass murders again

>catalonian lefties
>nationalists

fucking hate this meme

>entire budget spent on licensing blade runner

Why not, what do you hold

/ptg/ and Burgers BTFO by Brillo

THE GUNS WERE ALREADY ILLEGAL

>THOMAS JEFFERSON COULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED GUNS WOULD BE FIRED

He's rumoured to be a secret Nazi.

Andrew Neill is going all guns blazing here

Nope nope disagree, the country needs High speed rail desperately along with the other rail mods
HS3 to link the north from Newcastle to Liverpool
Good discussion. You might enjoy London Reconnections website.

>Can't tell the difference from advertising.

>basic security

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MEME WHEN ARE BAGS EVER SEARCHED GOING INTO HOTELS

Andrew has no idea what he's talking about tbqh.

>them legs

PWOAARRR LADS

He is. Allowed works to be published.

Does it really matter how many guns one owns? You can only fire one, maybe two, at a time anyway.

typical anti-gun liberal

Liz looking luscious tonight

tfw Portillo is based Spanish

c'mon andrew
i like you most of the time and you are definitely one of the best on tv
HOWEVER you are completely cucked on guns

Was it kino?

>died from gunfire

Includes suicide

>In their homes
>Clearly including Suicide stats

Oh Andrew...

Get some snaps

This tbqh lads. Shame, he's usually pretty good on everything else.

Make Bullets 1000 dollars for one

metal detectors in every building by 2030

screencap this post

Sounds good to me, senpai.

2bh most media brits are guncucks, you'll find very few that even support partial legalisation of handguns with licenses and shit

>falling for the silencer meme

It's like watching Fox news with these two clowns. The Catalans have been put up to it by the nasty EU trying to weaken the nation state? Fuck me this country is idiotic.

Like that makes a difference.
Americans ust get erections from Guns.
Austrailia acted

Begin illegally acquiring firearms

Chris Rock's suggestion tbf

gchq plz go

Most guns in Australia weren't even taken. They are still out there.

Yeah terrible angle tbf

Catalonian independence will shrek the EU

Catalonia is responsible for paying like 85% of Spain's debts, Spanish bailout + Brexit + 1million german rocket scientist PhDs to house and feed will fuck them hard

>They are still out there.

>We can't say the word "cunt" on This Week, but we can make you think it

>andy coulson

Will Moggster get a cabinet position soon lads?

But no mass shootings lad since ban in 96.

We've still got to wait for Neil Ferguson to come on. The most discredited free-market fuckwitt.

The UK should take on Catalonia as an oversees territory. Would be like Gibraltar and The Falklands. The Spaniard would be eternally btfo

>recycling material

Nice thought but I can't see it. I just don't think he's in with the right people. Plus, which role would he take?

>invites you to read her tabloid

We literally don't need high speed rail. And we already have the ability on some lines if they were electrified. Saving such a short amount of time is pointless, it isn't remotely worth the insane investment. The project would never pay itself off, never. I agree we need lines across the North, but (((Beeching))) is to blame for that.

Really? i thought he had cache?

Liz is stunning

Liz is looking extra sexy tonight

Isn't this le phone hacking mane?