Cuck Cringe Thread

bump

Nah they'll just get arrested for being felons in possession of firearms

kekd

Wish niggers were dumb enough to do this. Send some of their assessment back to jail.

Cuck has a point. How the fuck is bending the knee a sign of resistance. Its a sign of submission and defeat.

YES. Let them do this.

>Lefties can't chin
Wimpy men like that make the lowest user look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

THE MORE THEY TALK THE MORE IT'LL GO UP
>BUY DFEN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

It would warm my heart to see an entire crowd of Americans lifting AR-15s above their heads during the anthem with a giant as fuck flag in the field and beers and nachos for everyone.

>raised fist
For fucks sake can commies please stop with this shit it isn't Russia in 1917, plus most of the people doing the raised fist would be part of the bourgeoisie and be the first to go

Oh look, another fisting commie faggot.

No it would signfy to normies whites a race war is comings and more normies would flea under our flag.

>implying they own those guns legally

I'm convinced that a lot of people would rather live in their imaginations than reality. They're more comfortable with narratives than fact. This is how leftists view the issue of guns. It's easier to cartoonize white gun owners than face the reality of black gun crime.

Wew lads

No it would signfy to normies whites a race war is comings and more normies would flea under our flag.

saddest person I've seen in years

It's because white libs all live in walled off suburbs or white majority cities where they can ignore that shit. I guarantee you if the car was never invented and everyone still had to live in the inner city, this wouldn't be a problem.

It's kind of dumb to give away a gun the day you bought it

god i cant wait until that faggot is out in 2019.
it's actually a good thing that singh the sikh won ndp leadership. it will split the left wing vote, leading to a conservative majority.

although kike (((scheer))) isn't much better

DAS RITE

id fuck the shit out of that nigress on the left in the top pic though, cant deny that.

actual cuck cringe