When was the last time a little girl held your hand and told you she loved you Sup Forums?

When was the last time a little girl held your hand and told you she loved you Sup Forums?

Is this not the type of thread Sup Forums likes?

Is pic related what will happen if Justin gets a manga like Diago san?

Let's go Justin!

>fighting games and molesting lolis
Two of my favorite things.

Why does she sound like they literally just pulled a random gradeschooler off the street and told her to speak into a mic?

Is this the same little shit from Barakamon?

sent to fbi pedos. see you pedos in jail

Does my niece count?

Is this Yotsuba level Daughering or Usagi Drop level

Story.

When I was a little boy.

>tfw you will never work at a japanese kindergarten

>And you never saw her again

>When was the last time a little girl held your hand and told you she loved you Sup Forums?

I was around 8 or 9, the only one time a female non family member told me she loved me.

Pro fighting game player named Justin Wong was teaching kids to play Pokken. Got way too touchy feely pedophily

Yes, but she's voiced by the little girl that cried a lot.

Yotsuba level.
Pure daughteru for daddy's nurturing love only.

>When was the last time a little girl held your hand and told you she loved you Sup Forums?

Today when I was babysitting my neighbors daughters.

For some reason I, as a 30 year old Wizard, have babysat the children of all my neighbors.

It's been 5 years. My biggest regret is that I will never see the David Bowie collection again.

My sister did it wen she was smaller.

Last week actually. My 8yo cousin wanted me to draw chihiro and dragon haku fore her, which I did, and she hugged me and told me I was her favorite cousin. My 7yo niece instead asked me to draw her an office with a desk and a bookshelf for some reason. Wierd kid.

Some months ago, I was just walking my dog like always, and these little girls were playing around alone, one of the girls liked my dog and started playing with me, and got way too clingy, i'm not going to enter in details but shit was weird as fuck and I just got the hell out of there.

I raise my little sister as a daughter. I have for awhile now. So sometime this week I'm sure it happened at least once.
>called me dad on accident
this is all I need in life

Kids do that. They don't have any sort of thought of personal space. It's nothing to get freaked out about.

3 days ago at the Sup Forums meetup.

I think it was a couple weeks ago, with my niece

fucking adorable

Not in a while because of summer vacations.

I damn near broke my neck cringing at this.

>I raise my little sister as a daughter.
Does your dad allow this? Could make a weird relationship later on with her having two dads with the same blood.

My parents are probably dead. I haven't seen them in years and they left us alone.
I literally raise her as a daughter. As in I work and provide so she can live.

You're a good man.

Maybe you're right, but the idea of a prejudice over me just made me act like that, I guess it was just me.

They were just trying to play. Are you around kids a lot? It can be a bit overwhelming for someone who isn't used to it.

Does "Let me go" count?

This afternoon when I walked my 5 yr old sis back home from the park. What's it to ya?

It's a flag bro

I did something like this once.

why would a little girl do that I have no relationship nor contact with any little girl whatsoever and there is no way you can prove otherwise

When our families would pile into our station wagon to go 40 miles to chuck e cheese. It was cold and we used it as an excuse to cuddle in the back of the car. I was crazy about her since I was 5. A true life osananajimi. She met her at 12 end worthy of a SEOOOOOOO manga.

met her end*

fuuuug. Shit like this shouldn't happen.

Can you stop roleplaying please

>bad things don't happen in the world
wew hoo hoo