But americans and their constitution amirite?

But americans and their constitution amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust-denial-shreds-and-incinerates-thousands-of-books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kek why do you need MUH gunz AMIRITE Australia?
>brb knock on door

literally how it is

>'ets go enry iz uff ta da slamma wit ya. doncha go worren about ya little girl the Sha'qaheen brothers av offer ta watch um for ya
>e' won't tolerate dat kind uh language dats anotha 20 years in da stockades. Jus cause dey are sex offenders as nuffin ta do wit um bein Mooslam

>Euroshits knowing anything about true freedom.

It must be terrifying to live in such a shit place that at anytime your lawmakers can just oppress you at a stroke of a pen

Inb4 wimp ass BritBongs

Why don't you just put the whole world in a bin, Britbongs?

Its only going to get worse for the U.K, whats funny is how the natvies literally give zero shits about their rights being taken away literally every day

>Britbongs outlawed from browsing Sup Forums
This is great. How can we make Trudeau follow suit?

Ah yes. The thing yanks keep posting even though it isnt happening.

the normies will get mad when they raid a UKIP supporter for retweeting Nigel Farage instead of just raiding autistic neonazis making pipebombs in their sheds

Just like the acid attacks and grooming gangs amirite?

C-checked...

the grooming gangs are

the acid attacks are still a Muslim (and now London degenerate) thing, fuck London

Fake news

It's not happening until it is happening.

Uk got blown away by a quad set of 3. Hope to Ptah Hotep I get 5s for that sweet Pythagorean get

Your constitution is just a piece of paper. Browns won't give a shit about your freedom of speech, unlike what conservacuck propaganda has told you, the vast majority of them actually like and prefer authoritarian societies because you don't get muh feels hurt in one, everyone watches what they say

>Austrian

their problem is that they enacted laws that limit hate speech and since hate speech is a broad term anything that they see as such is illegal

Bringing in laws and actually enforcing them are two totally different things.

G'day m8. Thow anotha shrimp on the barbie for us!

Tfw as soon as anti semitism is banned Im going on an airplane never to be seen again before vans get me.

The UK seems to have problem wasting time on nazi pugs

Anyone got an actual link?

That penalty is actually aimed at organisations that create it. Even then, that law is heavily focused on intent. It'd be hard to get sentenced without there being some actual crime linked to it. If a propagandist told readers/viewers to blow up a certain mosque, and that mosque was blown up, then heads would roll. Since its also focused on other forms of "hate speech" and "terrorism" I don't see why the law cannot be twisted to get mosques or leftist groups shut down.

Good. Right wingers are racist scum

They're already starting a book burning.

darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust-denial-shreds-and-incinerates-thousands-of-books/

>Anyone got an actual link?
>What is Google

Australians are truly the laziest people

I'm a muslim terrorist and this makes me rock hard.

>that headline