Sup Forums, is he white?

Sup Forums, is he white?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god no

Billy Mays was definitely white

He literally looks like an Arab. I'm sorry Spain, but please tell me you have whiter citizens than this?

We're blacks, niggers, no problem ^^

He is basque dumbass lol. You can't be more native european than that.

join the sons of korhal

Pro-tip: Whites don't have hooked noses

you are talking about anglosaxons

Yes.

Neither of those are hooked noses you enormous retard.

Retarded motherfucker doesn't understand that baskid is one of the most pure iberian and european tribal phenotypes with berid and other cromagnid types ( of course baskid is not cromagnid but berid is cromagnid)

with that northafrican nose? hell no
trow some bacon at it and see how it reacts

I never said that they weren't European. They'll lived in Europe since the dawn of history, of course they are European. But they are largely not relatived to the groups of Europeans we consider "white."

Pro-tip: Mesolithic europeans didn't look like you. Go back to the asian steppe if you disagree.

I'm talking about the original picture. That nose is more hooked than most Jews.

He certainly has a strange nose, I will give you that. But he doesn't look like a jew.

I know that. Which is why I said "white" not "European"

Baskids have hooked noses

what is white if not native european japhetic/aryan/caucasoid?

No, he doesn't look like a Jew, but most Mediterranean people's share that nose. North Africans, Arabs, Sicilians, Jews. It's not a "white" facial feature.

Im mediterranean and the vast majority of mediterraneans doesn't have a hooked nose dude

>Santiago Abascal Conde
>basque

Which nose would win in a fight?

literally and unironically who

Yes

Mediterranean have caucasian face structure, dark hair, dark eyes and yellowish skin. Not idea where the hooked nose come from

>but most Mediterranean people's share that nose

Not even north africans have that kind of nose. It's atypical. I don't know where he got it from. His family is basque and both his surnames are from northern Spain and not jewish related as far as we know.

I was more referring to North Africa, Sicily, and the Middle East. You're absolute right, most Spainards don't, but as a total, Spain historically has had more Arab and Jewish contact than most of Europe, so there are more outliers

Abascal is a surname of basque origin even then the original house was loyal to Castilla. Conde is as galician as you get, but nowadays it exapanded all around Spain.

in the anglosaxon world
what you mean by "white" is what anglosaxons recognized as people of their own heritage
you cannot apply that standard to other europeans

Not even in Brazil, and we got low standards.

Remember when you ask if someone is white and an American answers they are most likely a shitskin or a nigger.

Thats just being cruel hue

> not even in Brazil
That guy would be called German here.
My parents are Portuguese and even i have been called "Alemão" a couple of times by strangers.
UMA DELICIA

-er than Sup Forums?

No he is literal sub saharan bush nigger tier. I've literally never seen anyone resemble the colour of coal so perfectly. He clearly has 0.0000000000% European DNA. Learn to haplo faggit.

Jewish yes, but arabs where expelled and then those who converted to christianity where expelled because they organized rebellions, including sons, family and friends.
Jewish population where everywhere and everytime a tiny minority so they cannot influence that much the population genetics ( adding that arabs that went here where from the muslim nobility and came here to rule as a tiny minority too)

What about in Argentina, my black friend? Would you call him whtie?

Maybe you live in a mulatto neighborhood, where I live this and all other middle eastern guys are called turkish.

Sorry Ahmed, you are not white.

Is he white, Sup Forums?

>That Italy
Yikes

After a few months in Britain without sun, most Spanish and Italians look like Casper the ghost.

Where do you live?
I doubt he would be mistaken for an Arab anywhere in this country.
I'm from São Paulo btw, the city is probably 30% white or something around this.

100% Bavarian

That nose is common among Basques and Dinarids, and both are meds.

Practically no difference

Then his nigger nostrils must come from his galician side.

Sure he is not a jew?

Yes. Though he has an odd look to him that I'm not used to.

Obviously

It's curious that the least shitskin admixed parts of Spain are also the better off economically. Coincidence?
Pyrenean people are really the master race.

Doesn't look Jewish.

My galllician grandmother has the same nose, imagine Martin Sheen but with that nose.
Celtic / visigothic nose maybe? suabian?

i'm an American i wouldn't know

Swarthy

>Germany

How disgustingly fake

> Celtic / visigothic
I doubt it, that kind of nose is not common among celts and visigoths. What's her surname?

because a 5% is so influential...........

That's based on North African DNA, just so you know, not nigger DNA.

It's based on this:
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

>Madrid
>White

lmao

By the way, Galicia is mostly white. It's true that they have that 5% shitstain but they make up for it with the inheritance from the Suevic kingdom and the viking raids.

That's the color of most of us Greeks.

And yes he is white. Can't understand why not. I am laughing at these guys saying he isn't white because he has a hooked nose. At the end they will say that whites have white hair only otherwise you are black lol.

i fucking love this picture, when i think of Americans i always think of retarded niggers

do you consider Slavs white? because they're not

%100 Germanic
Now, in all seriousness, this is the niggerest you can go in Chile, the average Chilean is no more darker than that

Is that Pinochet running?

Are there blacks in chile? i figured you guys were a mix of whites and amerindians.

Another fucking slide thread with faggot OP and its one post.

Sage