Fraternities

How many of you are in some sort of Fraternity?

I am. It's the right thing to do for right wing minded folks for obvious reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nuyMaUkrRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yxDtHbThOAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was part of one. Frats have become infested with marxism where I went to school.

I am a member of 2 fraternal organizations. Neither are college related, and neither are freemason etc. It is a great way to meet and hang out with like minded and intelligent people from all walks of life.

My thought exactly only I am in a very old very traditional Dutch one so it takes a lot of time. But you really don't know what you're missing if you don't

>the right thing to do

Know how I know you're not in one?

Vo voor de leden

Kijk, dat zocht ik
'Vo voor de tent amigo

Kom dan vieze pauper ar

>How many of you are in some sort of Fraternity?
Not in the college way, but I do have a solid group of drinking buddies. And that's pretty much what a fraternity is.

>It's the right thing to do for right wing minded folks for obvious reasons.

Perhaps at your university. If so, then that's a good thing. However, a great number of frat clubs are part of the grossly retarded left.

I'm just happy you found one that is on the right side.

Here the left wants to abolish traditional fraternities because they seperate men and women and meet in secret. No one in my club is left of center

Pic is German fraternity with academic fencing

In germany they literally get protested at parties. But there fraternities are based as fuck. They are filled with 'nazi's' and even actual nazis.

I was in TKE, it was mostly right wing bros. All my friends from it are Trump people including me

Fraternities are the last safe haven from women, gays and democrats

B A S E D

Pledging rn now. Going pretty well. Shit ton of Jews, but there is a shit ton of Jews in my school in general. Most normal Republicans, a couple queers. Not ideal, but most the degenerates are senior from practically a different era of the frat and the guys my age are really solid.

Senior in an ifc fraternity at an SEC school here.
Nationals is cancer. IFC is cancer. The university is cancer. Nanny state in every aspect. Watching the slow erosion of rights over the last four years has been disheartening. In ten years fraternities will be underground like when they started or big gay social clubs full of trannies and fags.

Just graduated and was on Exec counsel for 3 years and judicial board all four... this guy is spot on. (((They))) have gotten to the fraternity system. We had do to away with 120 year old traditions.

You should slowly lift the veil and see if people respond to your views. You can find political friends

Why are leftiests in your country trying to ((SHUT FRATS DOWN))))
youtube.com/watch?v=7nuyMaUkrRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yxDtHbThOAQ

the national councils of the fraternity chapters, and the university administrations, have control to shut the fraternity chapters down.
They can put an end to all sorts of things. Sometimes they do things for real insurance reasons etc., sometimes they just are trying to reign in behavior that they don't approve of.

The liberals at the top don’t like what they can’t control, everyone is afraid of lawsuits, and cultural perpetuation of adolescence dictates that 18-22 year olds aren’t responsible for their own actions (pretty much anything that happens after you get drunk).

Two of my roommates are part of Phi Kappa Psi at UGA
Seems fun from what they tell me and I have been to a few parties and the brothers seem chill
Hell might consider joining myself if I wasn't planning on transferring next year

Why are you transferring? Athens is a fun town.

Engineering intended major so I want to go to Tech

No, I'm not a homosexual.

Good luck with that. My buddies from Atlanta always talk about how the girls there have “Tech syndrome”. Great school though, for sure.

Same here. Freshman year the president was talking about how we needed more diversity. By junior year we had a couple negros and Asiatic mud peoples. I avoided them the best I could. Funny thing is we had to kick out the two negros who joined. One beat his girlfriend on the house property the other didn't pay his rent

I'm in a local frat at my school

no nationals to deal with is bretty gud

don't expect frats to last much more than a decade tho. my school is already trying ways to either disband them completely, allow women to join, or otherwise castrate the organizations

shit hack school living off past reputation

They suck

All the ones at my school it around on a couch with zero. Let me repeat zero girls present. They are weirdly sensitive about shit. Can't make fun of dead people or people wanting to kill themselves. Can't be sexist or racist. Almost None of em get consistent pussy and they can't satisfy a girl for their lives because nobody told them to be a man. They pay for friends. A bunch of loosers who never grew out of their teens if you ask me.

Sup Forums is my fraternity...
:(

Fucking Pledge. Fuck you you faggot ass piece of shit. Go buy me a pack of cigs

Only 2 democrats out of 80 men. very redpilled and easy pussy. Excessive drinking and a bunch of cocaine is our degeneracy. Blame the jews

I'm in the original fraternity. Freemason here.

I went to rush but I had to socialize with people it was too overwhelming