HAPPENING VEGAS

This guy knows whats up. Multiple serious scoops over the last 18 months.

Suggests there definitely is something bigger at play.

The kikes will be exposed. No more AIPAC. Day of the rope has come.

NANI

This guy is legit.

"Political Motive".

Faker and gayer than homo pro wrestling

Did he allude to when the allegations will come out

The fakeness is slightly outweighed by the gayness

LIBERAL SHOOTER STILL WITH POST-ELECTION BUTTHURT CONFIRMED

Nothing good will happen. It doesn't matter who is POTUS. Only dark times ahead. I have my first child being born early next year. I'm bringing my child into a world of naked degeneracy.

What kind of loser would tweet something like this? Just spill the beans you narcissistic twat. Seriously, what is wrong with this person?

>HOSTILE FOREIGN ENTITY HIRED AN ASSASSIN

HOSTILE FOREIGN ENTITY HIRED AN ASSASSIN

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!! CHY-NUHHHH!

Legit and hetero
I bet he was a radical centrist

he is legitimate. multiple major scoops in the past weeks before others

Trump wants Congress to investigate Fake News. Guess why? He never says anything without a purpose. He's seen the tapes, if they exist.

if he knows the motive then why doesn't he say what it is? because he's making shit up.

Sure thing m8. He doesn't even have a blue checkmark.

Nice LARP

>ok may may in twitter picture
>growing stronger eyes may may
>bane posting

Yeah, I'm sure this kid is legit and has reliable sources.

We must purge centrist scum.

Watch your language m8

checked

he targeted trump supporters. thats why its taking so long to release the info. in my eyes it seems obvious that this is the case.

Motive will lead to civil war: confirmed

Maybe he carried out the shootings because he believed in /V\orseshoe theory

That makes me trust him.
nervous check

He was hired by Kim!!!

ITS THE NORKS!!!!

Sage. This is shit, only post speculation or facts. FACTS not FAGS, get it?

Mossad confirmed

There has never been, nor will there ever be, truth for the masses. You will be given whatever story is needed, and any evidence required to arrive at a predetermined conclusion.

bullshit

this, everyone has the truth apparently but won't say it.

confirmed

who is "james b scooping" and what's his track record for this kind of thing?

Agree, no other reason for the hyperbole.

fucking idiot. he had the info on manafort surveillance WELL before everyone else. many such cases. few understand this.

guy is serious legit

Bonus digis to reconfirm

so this is what passes as a thread in Sup Forums these days

What if this was planned from either the S@udis or I$realis. That's my question. I think the manner of attack, he was to use the explosives and perform the shooting alone. He set up multiple rifles, and used many of them in the shooting, this was to make it look like there were many more people in the room to investigators. Their plan would be for him to escape through the Hotel on top, or blend into the crowd evacuating. Motive is obviously to push race war, blaming Antifa, blm, or isis.

the yellow hen awakes at high noon

They found his pro-Hillary reddit account.

He put tons of guns in the hotel room in order to push control.

The only shocking political motive I could see coming to light would be eco-terror.

whatever happened to eco-terrorists

>.>

And he was going to shoot up a Lorde/nigger concert a week before. You and the rest of Sup Forums don't know shit. Everything that they base their crazy speculation on comes from the police anyways kek.
>EVERYONES LYING TO US
>EXCEPT THE INFORMATION THAT THEY PROVIDED US THAT WE BASE OUR """THEORIES ON""""

The US sure know how to do happenings. This one is a total nail biter

this

>I know everything but I won't tell you

fucking LARPers should be lynched. vague attention seeking cunts.

Remember all the articles on post election anxiety and depression for Hillshills???

like what?

>multiple major scoops in the past weeks before others

such as?

Watch it turn out to be his parents never took him to a concert when he was a boy.

he has scoop in his name, it must be legit

>I won't say much

THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING

Centrists are just subversive leftists who want to look smart.

understood

We've known about the ILLEGAL surveillance for over a year now. Also, we are all being spied on illegally in this country. It doesn't take a genius.

name one

Are you the twitter faggot? Quit shilling your bullshit here cocksucker

North Korea. North Korea. North Korea.

"This kind of things" ROFL. He is full of shit, posting about he knows but cant tell makes no sense. Present facts or forget it.

>ANTIFA KILL ON SIGHT. CODE RED.

They never let him have more than 1 scoop of ice cream.

2 scoops triggered it.

Goddamnit, Pete. You told me I'd have the day off tomorrow.

He appears to have a psydo surname

"James be scooping"

Or for those who speak English

"James has the scoop"

Hm. But it wouldn't really be "shocking" if we find out he's a violent left wing lunatic. Everyone already knows leftists are violent retards.

Sources are telling me that he was a professional shitposter who wanted to kill all normies. Sup Forums is going to be under heavy scrutiny from now on. possibly even shut down. It was a nice run boys.

Yeah, LOL, he had the info but only told it after CNN released it, stupid bullshit.

but hes got the scoops and he wants everyone to know he has the scoops but he cant give scoops, but later on he can say he was legit cause he got da scoops!~!

Scoop posting now for u jelly h8ers

He better fucking deliver. So far he just seems like a shitposter.

"secret digital profile" my ass. It that was the case Sup Forums would've found it days ago.

this. next person who alludes to "future releases of info they can't reveal at this time" needs to be beaten into a coma and pissed on. I am completely sick of these faggots. Literally worst than niggers

DID YOU SAY SCOOPS?

says who? ever think that its just a theory that he was gona shoot up that concert? only facts i see are him ACTUALLY shooting up a country concert.

>they are going to false flag russia

>And he was going to shoot up a Lorde/nigger concert a week before
>someone rents a hotel room
>OH THAT MEANS DEY WUZ GONNA SHOOT IT U P!
If anything its even more telling that he chose the country music concert over a rap concert

>james b scooping
seems legit

Of course. He has three sources:

1) I know it
2) You know it
3) Everybody knows it

This is an obvious assblasted liberal that sought the highest form of virtue signaling among his faggot brethren.

Fucking agreed, he's acting like fat Kim Dotcom.

the guy is ex Trump team u fags

Because he was a contract killer. He would've probably carried the next attack against a large black crowd.

>mfw this is really the end of Sup Forums

RIP

Fake and gayer than Turkish wrestling

pretty obvious he was a crazy lefty that martyred himself to get gun control going

HOW MANY SCOOPS

HOW

MANY

FUCKING

SCOOPS?!

By the way, a story about a tape that has ben snail mailed to Las Vegas Police by the shooter, was posted here some hours ago, half a day maybe. Nothing new. This Scooby do tries to resell /pol its own stuff.

>multiple major scoops

>Fucking agreed, he's acting like fat Kim Dotcom.
user hit it on the head!

yeah, it's done

No shit, Sherlock.

So someone on the "Left" hired Steve to do the job with safety as a promise.... Guess they lied. Go figure.

>I will have such revenges on you both
>That all the world shall—I will do such things—
>What they are yet I know not, but they shall be
>The terrors of the earth.

Fucking bullshitters, "I know something you don't know", I wish they'd fuck off. Shit or get off the pot.

Priebus already stepped down you fucking moron.

such a funny insult. But you are correct, dis is fake

>ignores digits
N-name one.

>HAHA guies its [MALE SUB KEK CODE WORD]

>countless replies saying nothing