Spread the word and your legs Sup Forums. Our boy did it, after 1000 years he won the fucking pokemon league...

Spread the word and your legs Sup Forums. Our boy did it, after 1000 years he won the fucking pokemon league. Time to conquer the gardevoir fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How?

You serious? This can't be real.

I don't see anything in that image about him winning.

When have I lied to you?
>Aug 11th: XY&Z037 - The Finals! Ash VS Alan!!
>Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!
>Aug 25th: XY&Z038 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

This and president Trump. The world's about to end. Hug your cat.

SOURCE THIS SHIT OR OP IS A FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

Are you fooling me?

>>Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!
決着 =/= victory

It's looking like new MC next season. Ash is done.

Who will win the ashb owl then?

>ash winning the league
This is bait isn't it?

Pikachu won a long time ago

Lies

What level even is Pikachu these days? Fucker's got to be city-destroying powerful at this point, he's accumulated so much XP.

I'll believe it when I have both read the spoilers and seen the episode myself 3 days after it's release.

Until then, Opvious bait is Opvious.

Game logic =/= anime logic. The anime has a serious love affair with its status quo.

NOW JUST LET HIM MARRY BEST GIRL AND ASH'S ADVENTURE CAN CONCLUDE. THEN WE GET A PROPER ADAPTATION OF THE MANGA.

What about the elite four?

>AND ASH'S ADVENTURE CAN CONCLUDE
You wish.

There's no levels in the anime.

>has to go against a guy with Megazard X, Metagross, Weavile, Tyranitar and two other mons
>he wins
This was his last season. RIP in peace Ash.

After the lague comes team flare arc. There's not much time before a sun and moon anime iirc so maybe they' rush it, save it for a special or the like.

He resets, but at his strongest one-shotted a Regice. There was also that time he tied with a Latios.

>new MC next season
Yes please. Let Bonnie be the MC.

XY's league does come off as a bit rushed actually.

Ash will lose. Pokemon is too much of a cash-cow to get rid of there MC

Is he gonna win with just his newest team?

It'll be disappointing if he doesn't call together a team of the 6 strongest pokemon he's ever had in all these 20 years of adventure to finally win a league championship and end his show.

Give up, the staff pretty much forgot about his old Pokemon. Even Infinite Statos's characterization has more consistency than Pokemon's plot.

Him winning doesn't mean he'll go away.

>he resets
Does travel do this? Ash changing his outfit?

IF he wins the League, that sort of farewell is probably saved for the E4 or something.

well greninja is giving him a run for his money though.

I expect this if they start pandering to new audiences.

where were you when ash got pussy before you Sup Forums?

Holy shit, time to catch up. Is there a list of skippable fillers? I think I watched up to XY50.

>Ash wins
>TF arc straight after that

Is this for fucking real?

That might happen next.

Maybe Pikachu just holds back his power level out of consideration for his fellow Pokemon, and for the surrounding landscape.

It's like how Superman doesn't go all-out constantly or he'd level everything in a hundred mile radius.

>Pokemon ends
>new Pokemon series starts
>it has a female MC and it's like Aikatsu but with Pokemon contests

I'm okay with this, I 've been follwing this 10 year old for 20 years. He's like a son to me. Go my boy and get that french pussy. Now I can die in peace...

That doesn't explain why he's not as durable as he should be. Maybe his holding back is an unconscious thing.

his purpose would be fulfilled if he wins

Even when he's getting his ass kicked?

>Life peaking at 10 years old

There was a reason Red holed himself up in a cave.

The titles are accurate, but it doesn't say who wins.

Let's hope for the best.

From Ruby/Sapphire through Black & White Pikachu would get sick or have some other level down and Ash would leave all his other Pokemon behind to better market... I mean challenge himself all over again.

>inb4 the strain on his body from using his stand kills him

Hey, OP, tell the fucker who's responsible for uploading the fucking raws to hurry his lazy ass back to the fucking computer upload yesterday's episode right the fuck now.

I've never seen an uploader delaying the releases so much compared to other shows that get uploaded right away. And I don't give a shit about his life, he managed to do reasonably well before, nothing explains why he suddenly can't do shit properly.

Acccording to some suspicious leaks in sun and moon there are no gyms and you build the league. Fucking scary, since if ash continues as mc he'd be a master now and probably don't deal with gyms and such.

Better than never peaking at all.

>it's Joey vs Marik all over again

If ash has to makehis all star team what would it be?
The nostalgiafag inside of me thinks.
>pikachu
>bulbasaur
>squirtle
>charizard
>snorlax
>???
realisticly it should be something like.
>pikachu
>charizard/infernape
>greninja
>sceptile
>snorlax
>goodra/garchomp if he ever fucking feels like evolving his gible.

So here is whats going to happen

>final 2 pokes
>ass is about to deliver the finishing blow
>lol TEAM FLARE ATTACK
>no one wins and its never mentioned again
>travels to Alola to try again

Oh no, not suspicious leaks. You really believe that shit?

They would be pretty stupid to attack the league, during the final at that, where all the strongest trainers in the region are gathered.

He's gonna get his shit pushed in by the elite 4

No, but seeing people being so salty about is fun. This might add more salt.

b-b-b-bb-b--bb-but evolution is immoral or however he justifies not using a thunderstone.

>Kalos Elite 4
Gave me a giggle.

>XY is one of the easiest Poke games.
>Wins league.
>Loses in Unova

It all makes sense now.

Prepare for sun/moon to be even easier.

Using a thunderstone would destroy the series the moment it makes contact with Pikachu. Pikachu is part of Ash's identity, you CANNOT take him away.

What even happens if you win the leageau?
What do you do from then on just go to another region to win that leageautoo?
Als what is a pokemon master, is it another word for being the champ or does it mean having caught all pokemon?

>Tfw you will live to see ash winning the Pokémon league

Ash needs to grow up if he still wants to be the very best, this means Pikachu must grow with him.

His unevolved state can't store the power he gains intercontinental, this is why he keeps reverting back.

I'm pretty sure Ash ash offered Pikachu the chance to evolve before, but he refused.

Did you not read, Pikachu is already strong enough, only reason he loses at all is because of convenience.

Yeah, way back when.
See: You aren't 10 anymore Ash, probably maybe, you need to take your career seriously. Mom's not going to keep sending you jelly donuts for the rest of your life.

He offered twice, once way back when he fought Lt. Surge in Kanto and then again like a DECADE later real-time in Sinnoh.

No, Ash will get cucked again.

Get the fuck out of here.

Ash doesn't win because [insert reason here]. How would you feel?

No, he loses it because his unevolved form cannot hold the power when changing continents. Something something affinity.

>You aren't 10 anymore Ash
But he is.

Ash is going to lose to Allan in the league match, but he'll win against him in team Flare's HQ.

Screen cap this post.

So who was his secret sixth pokemon?

Probably, maybe.

Goodra

I was expecting triggered pokenerds for not calling Ash "Satoshi" but i'm surprised

WAT

Does the current anime have as much strategy as in the diamond and pearl arc?

Well nobody calls krillin, kuririn.

I liked it when he called Charizard and the gang during the Frontier battles. Should be like that.

Not even the most purebred weeaboo uses the Japanese names for Pokémon.

You have never been on the Serebiiforums

Not entirely true. Before dual-release competitive players had to deal with Japanese names for a few months before the English version came out. I still occasionally do things like accidentally subconsciously call Conkeldurr "Roopushin" and Hydreigon "Sazandora"

You tell me there are people who know and remember all 800+ japanese pokemon name?

You can't be serious.

Yeah. They are called japanese

Fucking destroyed

What will your reaction be when the series ends with one last adventure to save the world and Misty and Brock come back to help?

Hey, did they ever reveal who is Ash's father?

I mean, if both Naruto and Ash got pussy before me, what is even the point of thinking I'll ever get any

now i'll just need to learn to give blowjob and start practicing my butthole

Only if both Misty and Brock both have their PWT teams.

Red.

Him winning a league would be impressive if it didn't take him 20 fucking years. Or however this trash of an anime has been going on.

Yes.

>implying they arent going to bring a fucker with 6 legendaries to shit on him
you just wait and see