UH.. GUYS..?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/843
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else sensing that Soros is setting the factions up for another Ukrainian putsch / Arab Spring scenario against Trump..?

This same thing happened in Germany in 1918.

Friends and fellow shitposters, get ready for one hell of ride

Last time it was a great ride but a bad ending. We need to win this time.

The US is literally becoming Weimar Germany back in the thirties. Commies battling rightwingers on the streets.
The difference is that Germany did not have any niggers and shitskins back then.

>another Ukrainian putsch
hopefully considering how it turned out for rs and azov

By a white guy? Where's the evidence?

we will. We have nukes and the internet. If We memed trump into office we can meme the next hitler too

Ethnomasochism is the evidence, now fuck off back to Faceberg, fedora-kin.

Agree with every post so far. Nothing happened yesterday.

The dust has settled on Las Vegas, and yet many questions remain. But this post is not going to be about the discrepancies, of which, I will admit there are many. The cameras, the live streaming, the CIA connections of the girl, the wired money and the official response are all suspect and frankly bizarre.

But one just to take one look at the victims to understand the most important part of what happened here.

The media will trot out token minorities to try to prove that this attack was race-blind, and still find a way to blame White males. The cucks on the right may even say that this was a targeted attack on Republican-voters. Liars, the whole lot of them. Especially those that just shrug and attribute the attack to “just one of those things” or “he just snapped” or “valium” or “guns”.

Investigators on Thursday were still piecing together the life of the gunman who killed 58 concertgoers in Las Vegas, and remained at a loss to explain what drove him to commit the massacre.
Only the Sup Forums will tell you the truth.

A multi-millionaire Boomer with no kids and an Asian girlfriend targeted a gathering of BadWhites.

500+ White people were gunned down not just because they were White, but because they were the wrong kind of White people. They were gunned down by an anti-White, a race-traitor and a self-hating White.

This is the greatest anti-White mass shooting of all time and the start of something new. It has been a soft Genocide of Whites until now. But we are undeniably moving into the guerrilla phase of the war. Isolated attacks on Whites are not uncommon and are not new. Whether it was the “polar bear hunting” phenomenon, or the Islamic terror attacks or the Mexican gang murders- Whites have been targeted for years now.

But now, the last and most powerful member of the Anti-White coalition has decided to join the fight. The massive “GoodWhite” faction of self-hating Whites that have been radicalized by 60 years of media brainwashing, the schools and the hysteria surrounding Trump have finally started flexing their muscles.

Paddock will be named a Republican and simply that being stated will turn the horde berserk.

That's why this happened, so antifa will really spurge out

We saw them join the war against the White race during the election season, under the banner of Antifa. We see them rampaging on the streets now, tearing down monuments, attacking patriots and now, one of theirs has committed mass murder.

In his mind perhaps, he was fighting Fascism. After all, if the media declares Trump to be literally Hitler, then his supporters must also be literally Hitler. Nevermind that most of those people probably didn’t think much about politics.

They were there for the circus part of the panem et circenses social contract.

This didn’t stop the shooter. Anti-Whites seem to have a special love for targeting concerts in particular. If they were smarter, they would leave the circuses alone…And I believe it will be their undoing.

Perhaps in his mind, he even saw this as part of the greater good.

Any diary entries? Confessions? I'm curious and want to see the evidence that, as you claim, he was an ethno masochist, and not just accept what a picture on the internet says.

Well I'm a surbarban retard so I'm not concerned. Hopefully the cops push them back to the ghetto and let them burn it all.

In other words, shoot 500 to save thousands from gun-related deaths once his act paves the way for anti-gun legislation. That wouldn’t surprise me. Lefties are always for the greater good. Even though they hate their neighbors, their countrymen and their race, they subscribe to the belief that they love humanity – defined abstractly of course- and are do-gooders at heart.

These GoodWhites are willing to kill for the cause, and if you ever doubted that, you have Las Vegas as a stark wake-up call.

Yes, the game has changed once again. It’s been an eventful year, and we’re not even close to the finish line. There was a pre-Trump America, a pre-Charlottesville America and now a pre-Vegas America.

All of them are behind us now.

Sporadic attacks on BadWhites have become a staple of our brave new anti-White paradigm. Richard Spencer being punched was the direct precursor to what happened in Las Vegas. The same animus behind that attack was at work in Las Vegas.

Las Vegas just raised the bar.

civil war hopefully

In case you haven't noticed, white liberals have a self loathing so strong that it's along the likes of faggot krauts

And we all have targets on our backs. Because of the election, we learned that the media would cover for them if they attacked us with fists and clubs in the streets. Because of Charlottesville, we learned that 1st Amendment no longer exists in America. Now we know that the media will cover for them if they decide to gun us down as well.

Meanwhile, the police are waffling on this one. And the longer they hold back on releasing the details, the more we can be sure that the details are damning. Call it a corollary to Coulter’s Law. The latest:

Stephen Paddock didn’t just have 23 weapons in his Mandalay Bay hotel suite, which he turned into a sniper’s nest to kill 58 concertgoers in Las Vegas. He also had 50 pounds of explosives material and 1,600 rounds of ammunition in his car in the hotel parking lot, police said…
But what motivated Paddock to kill dozens of strangers — and where he planned to strike next — remain a mystery.
It’s not a mystery to us. It’s all quite clear, and becoming clearer by the day.

Buckle-up, lads.

We are one step closer to that fateful day when this whole thing goes hot. You know it, and I know it. There’s no way this ends peacefully.

Fascinating story but it's just your conjecture. I understand your view but I want some solid evidence. Articles, essays, letters, something or anything that shows his ethno masochism.

A good point. I don't spend too much time around those types of people. Friends, family, and community are all wicked conservative.

>Paddock will be named a Republican
Too bad every single mass shooter in American history was a lib/Dem. Facts fuck everything up. Pic related.

If these retards wanna be roadkill that's on them.

You would have to be an idiot to associate with these people. By 'taking a stand' you declaring yourself a rebel.

READ THE LAST LINE IN THIS PICTURE
>READ THE LAST LINE IN THIS PICTURE

>evidence
this is the internet you eternal imbecile, we don't need no stinking evidence round here.

The future is fire.

Omg..

Report anything you know about their plans to the FBI
tips.fbi.gov

Man, that looks so /comfy/...

Did they do this themselves, or did we make this to try and kickstart the race war. I'm good with either.

You just ruined a perfectly good evening

>see you in september
oh yeah, that sure was one crazy big scary ass nothingburger.

wow

its antifa material.. not us.

I hope they fucking do it, just so the feds can crush these retards and maybe make an actual fascist state

oh, and
kæk

This.. They don't like us, but we pose no threat to anyone, antifa does.. We can't allow another Vegas if it's preventable. The radical left in this country and the Western world has gotten so far out of control and the government didn't declare them a terrorist organization and ban themback when it could have made a difference. Now antifa will raise hell and who knows what will follow in the wake of their disgusting red rebellion..

Report anything you hear or see.. We can't let these communists destroy our home.

september 23 was the sign... it was the beginning of whats coming

I fully support all these LARPing faggots getting together in one scene to get absolutely BTFO.

I bet you say that to all the girls

Confirmed neither Sup Forums nor anyone on the right had anything to do with this.. The left -- antifa/BLM/Chicano nationalists/DACA supporters/illegal advocacy groups/sjws and all their unholy allies are planning this with Soros money flooding their ranks..

The government has been too soft on the radical left and now we have a monstrous marxist behemoth foaming from the mouth at the gates.. This is a nightmare waiting to happen.

A few dozen people will show up with masks and signs. They'll march and chant for a bit. A few counter-protesters might show up and yell things at them. 1 or 2 minor physical confrontations, no injuries. Eventually, everyone will get bored and go home, having changed nothing. Just like every other time.

Just like every other time... except for that one time when a dude rammed his car into a bunch of protestors

So they're going to knock over more trashcans? How will the Presidency ever survive?

Being AntiFa is literally illegal, and it erases your Constitutional Rights. Planning things that AntiFa are planning is literally illegal, and it erases your Constitutional Rights
>50 U.S. Code § 842 - Proscription of Communist Party, its successors, and subsidiary organizations
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
>50 U.S. Code § 843 - Application of Internal Security Act of 1950 to members of Communist Party and other subversive organizations; “Communist Party” defined
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/843

I am not the internet, just a peruser of the internet. You've shown me nothing.

lol remember OWS?

broing, man. You're boring... this guy here is much more fun

Get out into the country user. The city is poison to the soul.

You need to read more.. They have been planning this for months and there are dozens of groups involved -- Antifa/BLM/DREAMers/Illegals/CAIR/Communists/feminist and sjw groups and hundreds of thousands of urban anti-Trumpites looking to hop on the bandwagon. Anyone downplaying the sheer scale of this is a leftist shill..

This time they have BLM rioters, Soros money, and Antifa cutthroats

Sauces?

>I am not the internet, just a peruser of the internet
never said you were.
>You've shown me nothing
never said I had.

so, what do?

There were hundreds of thousands at OWS too, nothing came of it because anarchist crybabies just sit around holding "general assemblies" for hours on end.

A militant force without hierarchy is utterly useless.

Is this a new Meme? Retards thinking October 4 is November 4?

No camps this time.
The people who think that it is ok to mob up and surround you and scream at you to intimidate you all got to goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you fags have been marching every weekend since January, and you've achieved nothing

>live in rural kansas
Have fun guys

OWS hardly qualified as a "military force", I'd reckon.

well, october 4 came and went, so now people are compete-shilling about october 21, october 23 and november 4.

your choice.

Why does the Antifa think they have power in the US?
I'm pretty sure that if they tried to start an insurrection gun owners would blast them to hell and back.

They've been practicing over the passed year and a half. Still a collective of pussies tho. 10 of people like me can hold down hundreds of those whiny twats. No bangs needed, just a general show of force. They are a little ballsier with police, because they know police follow rules when cameras are abound. Your average take no shit American gives fuck all about rules when push comes to shove.

Occupy Wall Street was an Adbusters operation - which Soros dumped tons of cash into. Antifa and the black bloq was there in droves...I was there. Scuffles with the police and the usual traffic blocking bullshit.

The left is entirely different now than OWS, they are violent and have beaten and splashed acid in the faces of conservatives regularly since last year. The left today is both radicalized and militarized due to anti white hatred and resentment of Trump. OWS was just college students who liked Rom Paul.

it's called larping, it's a hobby. Of sorts.

If you had to take a guess.
Where did OWS go so wrong?
Special Snowflakes?

Uhm. question. why *clap* are *clap* they *clap* all *clap* white *clap*

>Where did OWS go so wrong?
Parents didn't have quite enough abortions would be my guess.

I would say that the parents coddled their kids too much.

meh. let them revolt in the streets. itll only set back the left another decade. youll never take back the whitehouse.

Somewhat. I think the major difference is how lax the state has gotten on the radical left. I was in an extremely lib, anarchist-heavy metro during OWS (think: white city.) Cops were not fucking around giving us space to destroy, people were getting their clocks cleaned for the smallest of infractions. If there is a true threat in this new operation, it will be due to state cooperation.

>why *clap* are *clap* they *clap* all *clap* white *clap*
wut

This ^ this is what I want at least for a week or two, my dream is the antifa nightmare

The same reason these cunts never get anything done through "direct action." A total lack of leadership and hierarchy (which they view as a strength.) Also most of them are larping as proletariat, as you know, most of these people are upper-middle class white kids or jews who simply want to larp as revolutionaries. It's fun. You meet girls, see cool bands, get fucked up, etc.

>russian flag
>refusefacism.org

you know what to do, Ivan

remember remember the 5th of Novembers

Stop with the fucking diversion

IT IS NOVEMBER 4TH

Antifa already announced that in their ads you shill.

>announcing that you plan to attack weeks in advance

only millennials would be narcissistic and stupid enough to do such a thing

These stories were all planned in advance, they are besides themselves that the shooter was caught/suicided, their narrative is as dead as paddock. They were hoping whites would blame blm or Antifa.

A sizable portion of them is Russian military brought over during Jade Helm

Like antifa don't pretend to ally with "anonymous"
Like antifa don't pretend Guy Fawkes has to do with them
Like this protest is only going to last one day then it's over back to life

That too.

thank you fbi

>attack
>dingueses walking around with signs doing fuck all except maybe getting run over while trying to block roads

lol, I know what you mean though

What gets me the most is how little people care about this. People blew up when some random person from the middle of nowhere America would do something slightly racist to an image of Obama. Now we have open communist in the streets threatening revolution. These people have attempted to kill US politicians and have assaulted regular citizens. Yet there's radio fucking silence

"they" who?

Tbh I'm just gonna grab my wrist-rocket and about 4 crates of sulfur stink-bombs and lob them into these crusty fucks from a hotel window. Can't fucking wait.

(((People))) are purposely sliding threads about it

because they have been hijacked and are usefull idiots, by who? idk man

They said they won't leave until Trump resigns

Not on Sup Forums I mean mainstream. Actual violence is happening but people are focused on "muh nazis"

OWS was also co-opted by the deep state as soon as they gained ground - anarchist plants, divisive rhetoric by faux leaders etc etc in order to discredit the reality: that a good number of those people were right.....the government was wrong to use tax dollars to bail out private institutions that bet against their own customers.