- BREAKING NEWS - Is this how they kill off our church?

These fucking heathens are out for blood and they will take anyone, even if their not responsible for the atrocities.

Cardinal George Pell appears at Melbourne Magistrates' Court to fight historical sexual offence allegations

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-06/george-pell-at-court-historical-sexual-offence-allegations/9021596

Other urls found in this thread:

onepeterfive.com/popes-new-book-features-preface-by-lgbt-gender-theory-activist/
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Why use an ABC source when they are leading the pack in the destruction of the church? They've been calling for Pell's blood for years.

yeah i know, of all the senior clergy, Pell is the guy they should be working with. He actively wants to weed out the pedos.
They just want to make an example rather than address the actual issue

last bump

Well, maybe if church didn't had a long fucking history of hiding pedos people woulnd't be out for blood.

Pell wants to get the culprits of child abuse too, they should be working with him.
Pell created and founded a commission to help victims and encouraged them to sue the church.

there was no pedo scandal. it was an invention of the (((the washington post)))

turns out harvey weinstien, who's been making anti-Catholic films for years, is a legit sex predator. who'da thort?

>there was no pedo scandal.
Ow for fuck's sake. Aks anyone living in a heavilly catholic country. Church had and nas a pedo problem. This is what happens when you take a bunch of dudes not allowed to have a wife and put them in position of authority over children.

I think what you are talking about was the Boston Posts inquiry but to say there wasnt a scandal is a huge overstep.
There has been pedo preists and the church has looked the other way.

kikes hate catholics and will try everything to destroy the church

lol, Catholic priests are less likely to be offenders than any other class of professionals.

moreso, almost every allegation, bar a few, were found to be fraudulant, but those never get reported by the (((mainstream media)))

the so-called "pedo-scandal" was one of the most egregious of (((their))) hoaxes of the last two decades - behind maybe 9-11 only

Oh yeah, becouse catholic church is totaly their enemy. Kikes are flying at the very sight of priests.
Then i guess they are just barking at the wrong tree or (((someone))) within the church itself threw him to media as a scapegoat to fuck kids in peace.

The church is eating itself. I am Catholic but i dont agree with most of what our Pope is on about. I think there is a large number of Catholics who feel the same.

onepeterfive.com/popes-new-book-features-preface-by-lgbt-gender-theory-activist/

On a real note, what's up with a lot of Christians being pedos? I would have thought if you were Christian it would just be common sense not to fuck a child?

>pope
you mean the marrano pope? sadly, he's not a real pope but a traitor to the church

No other profession beside maybe (((holywood))) is known to activly hide pedos from being found out. Seriously, ask anyone in a country where catholics aren't a minority: church treats everything as it's internal buissnes and sweps shit under the rug.
If you don't think vatican has been compromised for decades you are just delusional.
Well islam forbids fucking goats. That are people for you.

>(((someone))) within the church
maybe.
JPII was on a personal level with him and I think Benidict had a decent relationship with him too.
I'm not real sure about Francis, he's very liberal and Pell has had a hard stance on a lot of issues concerning the foundation of family and male/female roles.

Cry more faggot.

You're the only ones killing your religion stop fucking kids, protecting pedofiles and smuggling Nazis. Your parents raised you with old superstitions because they are weak, uneducated people

there've been worse popes, and there'll be worse to come. better to pray for Francis' conversion than to say he isnt pope - he is the pope, and to claim otherwise makes you no better than a protestant

I feel conflicted saying that as a Catholic but i do feel that he is traitorous to the Word and what the Church supposedly stands for.
I wasn't raised in any religious sect.
Paedos should be made an example of by the Church, it is against God.

>On a real note, what's up with a lot of Christians being pedos? I would have thought if you were Christian it would just be common sense not to fuck a child?
that's the point - they're not pedos. it's the (((weinsteins))) in (((hollywood))) and the (((msm)))that are saying they are.

harvey weinstein admitted today he's a sex predator:

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

Oh yeah, priests hoping from parish to parish every time there is a pedo scandal somewhere is totaly made up by some kike as well.
Face it: church has been infiltrated to the very core.

>on Thursday afternoon, Mr. Weinstein said: “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it. Though I’m trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go.”

i dont think that's an admission like you're saying

keep believing what (((they))) tell you.

lol, i know in poland it's illegal to question the holocaust so you have to watch what you say on here and be pro-jew. i get that :-)

>lol, i know in poland it's illegal to question the holocaust
That's largery due Poland being held tightly by the catholic church.

thanks schlomo, that's all cleared up now?1?

?
ease up, i read it because you claimed he admitted to being a predator and because i do believe that sort of conduct does occur in hollywood circles

this is one of the strange things when it comes to the Church's enemies - the Church is either rabidly anti-jew, like during the inquisition, or medieval england etc, or it's rabidly pro-jew.

people claim the two exact opposite arguments when it suits them. shows that in reality they have no consistent argument.

>No other profession beside maybe (((holywood))) is known to activly hide pedos from being found out.

This is one of notoriety, not reality. There are school cover ups for this all the time.

>like during the inquisition, or medieval england
that was hundreds of years ago

Its probably like the holocaust, something probably happened but then it was blown out of proportion by (((them))).

Consider how often non priests in position of authority also get accused of this sort of thing, i think it would be a little odd not to expect people affiliated with such a major religion to not occasionally do this.

As for why the church 'protects' them, its simple, the church is primarily concerned with souls. If a priest did this, they would see it as a terrible affliction befalling that priest, something that needed to be cured for the sake of their soul. They would probably have had negative experiences in the past dealing with hysterical people and lynch mobs making their job harder for them, so they just try to keep it on the down low. Concepts like earthly punishment are a lower concern, being wrathful and vengeful are not good ways for people to be. Im sure the church also tries to help the abused, its all just more burdens different people have.

Well, there is no giant, world-spanning institution of "school" with a head of "school" in a fancy hat.

thats pretty funny considering jewish rabbis are allowed to suck infant cock

the jews have been attacking the church since its foundation, of course sometimes they gain influence, infiltration (this is why the spanish inquisition even started, jews pretending to be christians become bishops).

The current pro-jew stance is just an example of the waxing and waning of the fight, there is at this very moment a counter push already gaining momentum within the church.

Yep, and so a big centralized and important group doing something bad gets a lot worse rap than tons of decentralized schools and other churches despite doing far less abuse than both.

Well, that's just religious folk for you.
That's just retarded. Are we suposed to treat all criminals now like that? Maybe you would want church to hide niggers from being aprehended by the police becouse they "dindu nuffin"?
Oh right, chrurches in US are already hidding illegals.

churches have always been able to shelter people requesting sanctuary it was literally part of the legal system.

In medieval england there were areas under church supervision that sort of acted as alternate prisons, people escaped there and then they were out of the jurisdiction of everyone else, the church could shelter them, they couldn't leave but they couldn't be touched inside the area either, even if they were murderers.

Life literally is nothing compared to eternity, the church tries to save souls, that is its purpose on the planet.

This is my "argument" as well.
The institution as a whole isn't promoting or accepting of misconduct against children but people within these institutions are.
If any higher up people in these institutions protects the instigators, suspects or known culprits then the higher up people are to blame and should be prosecuted as well.
It is not the institution itself, it is the people with in it.

An example in Australia that is similar would be - our armed forces have hidden cases of sexual assault, mostly to save face, not because they condone such actions. It is not the armed forces who is at fault, it is the people within the armed forces.

Attacking the Church itself is misappropriating the blame, the blame should be directed at the people within the church who have committed the offences.

It takes more work and a lot longer but it is more just.

A big, centralised and important grup also has more power to hide its crimes.

>when the crazy hits

what an amazing argument

Sort of, and if you take every single claim of abuse as entirely legitimate they are still below the norms so no worries. They don't have much power as their organization doctrinally stands up against such issues.

Of course, but most of western European and American religious beliefs is focused on attacking "organized religion" and Catholicism people will seek after attacking the organization.

>kill off our church
I hope so

should also add that the Church made a big mistake in feeling sorry for faggots and admitting them to the priesthood.

Pope Emeritus Benedict banned any qweers for life from becoming clerics b/c he knew how damaging these perverts are.

afaik been no more incidents of abuse since the qweers were kicked into touch.

Pell knowingly hid pedos within the church for years, it's his fault you moron.

>church literally cannot die and tons of civilizations have tried
>user says this

lol

Being a priest is actually a good profession for a faggot since priests are celibate anyway. This would give a gay a purpose and perhaps extra strength to carry their burden.

I dont think there any proof of that but that will come up in this trial.
If he is guilty of hiding pedo priests i hope he does get made an example of.

partly true, but as Pope Emeritus Benedict said, the homosexual is "intrinsically disordered", which makes them sneaky fuckers to begin with, and not therefroe suitable to act in persona christi

Or you know. A position of power and ability to fuck kids.
Fucking brilliant.
>stopped tide of mahometan conquest
AFTER loosing north africa and middle east? Romans gave church giant empire, catholics lost half of it within few centuries.

>methodist church
>topic about the Catholic church

To the catholic anons, I'd be very interested in seeing some evidence to support your defense. You may be 100% correct as the little I hear is via MSM so is not highly credible in my eyes. To my knowledge, however, Benedict knowingly protected paedos.

It's not like catholics are any better. After the feet incident i lost all respect towards catholic church as an institution. Fuck, even here our bishops are shilling for "refugees".

can you even tell me when did the last alleged act of abuse happen, for which a prosecution has been successfully undertaken?

>for which a prosecution has been successfully undertaken
Well, that's kind of a problem we are taking, aren't we?

m8 I'd personally love if all the paedo shit is a smear campaign by (((them))). All I'm asking is for evidence for your side as I've only heard the MSM version.

lol, if someone asked me when was the last time a teacher or a pilot abused a kid i could find it in literlly 5 mins.

if priests were such bad abusers you'd have incidents from this year, last year, the year before that.....

it's a joke. priests are literally the least likely profssioanls to abuse anyone.

You don't need a church. God needs no middle man. That's the problem, you need some other asshole to tell you how to do your thing. It's in yourself God made you knows you. You can talk to him yourself. "Dur church" preys on you. No pun intended.