No Muzzle Flashes?

What the fuck, is going on. Everyone is so preoccupied with the assumption that paddock was some big time arms dealer that they're not talking about how his hotel was probably not even the shooting location. In none of the videos can you see muzzle flashes from his floor.

>in b4 MUZZLE FLASHES 10th FLOOR!

That was a strobe light of some kind. It continues when paddock is not shooting at all. So where the fuck was he shooting from?

And yes you would be able to see muzzle flashes from the ground, he was shooting from only a few hundred feet away for over 10 min and there isn't a single flash that was caught on video?

>muzzle flashes during the day at a greater distance youtu.be/47K4XBkaxMs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGL1KBE93d4
youtu.be/GvkzHkJ0RaQ?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA
instagram.com/p/BZvYQp2Dp6k/?taken-by=ipunchthroats
youtu.be/QfT7gEV9MZc
youtu.be/JpsqirFRdTo
theplasticscreen.com/stephen-paddock-beenverified-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Everyone is so preoccupied with the assumption that paddock was some big time arms dealer

Are they?

Who is pushing that idea, I wonder.

Have you ever seen a muzzle flash?

Exactly, and I can't buy into it due to how much ammo he brought with him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGL1KBE93d4
Stop larping as a gun expert.

ZERO SHOOTERS

ZERO DEATHS

ZERO INJURIES

ONE BIG FAT FUCKING HOAX

Just like:
>Sandy Hooknose
>Boston Smokebomb
>Manchester hoax
>Pulse nighclub faggoty fakery

ALL HOAXES, ALL JEWISH, 100%, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Wow.... edgy

its the truth though

everything they give us as far as these hoaxes go is really fucking thin, every time, it falls apart immediately once you simply subject it to a little scrutiny

inb4 "durr ur a CIA disinfo shill spreading le hoax meme to cover up the fact that it was an arms deal gone wrong"

what do you think would happen if an arab went into the store and bought 10,000 rounds of ammo?

youtu.be/GvkzHkJ0RaQ?t=30s

Why would I say you're a CIA shill? Have fun guessing motives and all that shit but when you say hoax it sounds like you don't believe people actually died. Which would be delusional. On one hand you're saying the ebil gubment and on the other you're implying they would risk staging a hoax and just simply claiming people died. Sad!

You're fucking retarded. There was a shooter, there were hundreds injured and over 50 killed. This was no hoax but the false flag assumption isn't out the widndow yet

Yet he didn't just have an ar-15
>The high-powered weapons also included a .308-caliber AR-10 rifle and an AK-47-type rifle — as well as four Daniel Defense DDM4 rifles, three FN-15s and other rifles made by Sig Sauer, according to reports.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA

You're not going to see a muzzle flash that far away you stupid fuck

Life isn't like video games

Cool. Now, find one that wasn't legally manufactured as a full auto.

Why would he use tracers in is ammunition?
Why would he stick his gun out of a window that went down to the floor?

HOLY SHIT!!! THAT MUZZLE FLASH WAS BIGGER THAN THE TIP OF THE PYRAMID AND BRIGHTER TOO!!! AHHHHHHHH CIA BTFO!!!

Fuck bump stocks

Fuck the right to peaceably assemble in crowds larger than 50 people of you really want to stop mass shootings.

Wow that was a big gun, lol AND the bullet travels at the same speed of light? Cool dude.

He was shooting from 450yds away in the night time, you would absolutely be able to see hundreds of muzzle flashes. He's consistently shooting not just shooting every few seconds.

>Wow that was a big gun
For you.

jesus this reads like someone on my local news trying to tell me about full semi auto assault pistols with 30 rnd magazine clips. quit trying

Fuck off falseflagging kike.

bro, they do this on a routine basis, and its very obvious if you just study the matter a bit and get over your cognitive dissonance, research boston bombing and sandy hook to start with....

Well I didn't write it, thanks for the bump fag

There's always going to be some flash but nothing like you're thinking. It would be a reddish or orangish color which is much less visible than the yellow color you see in movies. Also depends on the type of muzzle break he was using, if any.

Complete moron. You're saying nobody got hurt? Really? You can hear the bullets cracking overhead and impacting all around people in the videos

Oh! Good news then. I'll go tell my wife that her friend's husband didn't actually die last weekend trying to save her life. Thanks user!

But nobody happened to capture it? Not even people staying in the hotel who could see his windows? I just think we would have been able to see at least a few flashes in one or two videos by now but there isn't shit

post a video where you see this

this is what real witnesses who weren't crisis actors said and saw:

instagram.com/p/BZvYQp2Dp6k/?taken-by=ipunchthroats

>"That's not a gun. That's not a gun."

The "gunshots" were sound effects played from the fucking speakers.

And your cousin went to Sandy Hook too, right user?

Look at this ridiculous pic we're supposed to believe is someone who died from a gunshot. What gunshot causes bleeding that looks like that? Coming out in streams/stripes like that? What is the source of that blood? Bullet holes?

Absolute bullshit, absolute garbage.

I bet you could put a steady camera on the stage pointed directly at the room and only see a flash after you enhanced the color. Just watch all the videos where there's 0 flash. It's not actually 0 flash but it's so fast you don't see it. If you have a night vision camera then you'll see it.

You're a fucking douche. Shoot yourself in the stomach, writhe on the ground in pain, then tell me what your blood spatter should look like.

laughable that people accept this as a legitimate representation of a crime scene. shit looks like its a screenshot of a shitty 2010 video game. completely staged, completely arranged, just like the whole damn drill passed off as an "attack."

Yes, I agree. You play too many video games and have never seen someone actually shot. You should serve your country, assuming you meet the minimum requirements, and maybe you won't have to see what death looks like.

youtu.be/QfT7gEV9MZc Literally dozens of bullet cracks. And youtu.be/JpsqirFRdTo 3:51 bullets still cracking in the very back of the crowd. The noise is literally not louder at the front of the stage either so there's no way the speakers are playing fictional gunshots. Hoax no. False flag, maybe. People were hit and the bullets were real.

What the fuck do you know bitch

Agreed for sure

if you haven't got it yet, Paddocks FULL been verified (in original PDF) is downloadable right here...

yr welcome in advanced.

theplasticscreen.com/stephen-paddock-beenverified-report/

Yeah, no, this largely dismissed at this point. Not an arms deal. There were that many guns because there were initially supposed to be at least 3 more people up there in those rooms shooting right alongside Paddock. That also explains the extra clips left on the floor

FoX NeWs!

What's your theory? I have no idea what I think at this point other than the fact that parts of the story are missing and changing around rapidly.

I'll just repost the comment on that video because it sums up my thoughts basically:
>Completely fucking fake. no ricochets. no blood just a lot of fucking bullshit. You are fucking stupid people that believe that shit spent no time researching it. Time use the deep state for real target Practice. Criminal motherfuckers deserve to die.

You really need to use better discernment.

Look at the group of people at :37 who all fall down at same time. Did they get hit with anything? Or were they just executing a tactical evasive maneuver? Then you see two of them crawl around like dogs slowly for a little bit, wait a little, then get up at the same time and calmy run off camera. Its really very quite comical. Pure crisis actor, not convincing at all if you just use a little discernment, of which you have none at all.

Like in this ridiculous staged photograph. That one cop looking all concerned but there's a camera right in front of him, the one behind him smirking like its all a big joke. Because that's all it is. A big fucking joke.

An user in the last thread brought up something I hadn't heard before but am starting to buy into: the top floors of the Mandalay, including the helipad, are separately owned by the Saudis.

What's been bugging me all along is why this happened on that floor, up so high. It makes everything more of a hassle, from getting the guns up there, to anyone being able to escape. But, if coming in from the roof is actually and option, it makes a little more sense. So, what if:

>Guns are flown in via helipad a few days before
>paddock is in the room for four days prior, setting up, loading clips, and taking notes on wind and temperature
>Sunday comes
>others are supposed to meet him up there, line up, and four or five shooters are supposed to going at once (explains the excessive guns and clips)
>the others don't make it up for whatever reason
>Paddock decides he's gonna shoot anyway since so much effort and collaboration already went into to operation

And the rest, I don't know. It's all speculation. How he died, who else might have been up there, who knows. But if we had footage of the roof or helipad for the four or five days prior to Sunday, that would help. Not to mention interior hotel footage

>That was a strobe light of some kind
Nope. The impulse of the lights is not equal each flash, it's not a strobe. It's also not white.

You're over complicating this.
>who benefits
If this video poker "multi millionaire" former Lockheed, white guy hadn't been offed and left in the room then this whole event would look like extreme leftists shot a bunch of trump supporting, gun loving, white republicans.
>pro tip he wasn't supposed to die up there.
This is why the (((MSM))) and FBI are throwing out every type of bullshit in the hopes something will stick, in order to make this goy look like a plausible patsy..but it's not working

>its not working

Yes it is. And it should. He didn't act alone. He was not intended to act alone. There were supposed to be more shooters up there with him. There may have been, initially.

It makes no sense to be up that high unless that was the only way you get a room or two conjoined ones that would be wide enough for several shooters to line up side by side. Being at an almost 45 degree angle to the crowd would have made it more difficult to hit people than being 10 or 15 floors up. Less wind, taller profiles to aim at. Plenty of GI anons have been on talking about how hard it would to make those shots. But that wasn't going to matter if there were four or five times as many bullets raining down from simultaneous shooters.

Your shill is showing, Macanon