IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER /DIXIE/ THREAD, BOYS! POST YOUR STATES, FAVORITE PART OF YOUR STATE...

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER /DIXIE/ THREAD, BOYS! POST YOUR STATES, FAVORITE PART OF YOUR STATE, AND YOUR PLAN FOR INDEPENDENCE!

Let's all give some respect and prayers to the victims in Las Vegas, there's no doubt it's just another attack in the vast cultural war against our people. After the monuments come down, people come down next.

Ask a Floridian/Christian/Confederate former/future League of the South member anything!

We have to do everything we can to assemble and organize our efforts to make our presence and influence on Sup Forums as powerful as possible, to take lesson and to keep up with our cousins and brothers and sisters in the Mid Western Reich and Cascadia / North West Front.

We need to share pro-southern/Confederate memes and keep our threads alive and well and free of ETERNAL YANKEE shills. From here we can crrate a catalog of Confederate redpills to use against Yankee Youth and Elders. At some point hopefully start some form of social media movement to move our Confederate Identity into a new phase and the Modern Age.

Instead of being racially driven, be religiously driven, do not attack or turn your aggression or policy directly at the (((federalist))) footsoliders that the Education system and Universities breed. Instead, focus on the rothschilds, bilderburgs, fortune 500, Fox/CnN etc.

It is our future, my brothers and sisters.

Deo vindice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvBBx3QUcq0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3zyNLzz_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_direct_investment
youtube.com/watch?v=-gf6UAIVeJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8S96iQYL0bw
wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/
tennessean.com/story/news/2017/10/04/tennessee-white-lives-matter-rally-charlottesville-shelbyville/733075001/
media.giphy.com/media/13FKRpNFi1hwXK/giphy.gif
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
anonymousconservative.com/blog/gun-conversations-become-emotional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump from Northern Florida! How are my Southern brothers and sisters tonight?

Gonna have to give myself another bamp. Wind is dying down over here finally after 3 days.

Knoxville, TN. Favorite moment was when my alma mater banned BLM and Antifa on campus.

OH I WISH I WERE IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Kek that's good stuff. What event sparked that? Or was it just out of the blue " we dont want that shit here."?

They saw the shitshow at Berkeley and wanted no part of it. UT is all about classes and football. And binge drinking. It's what college should be.

Hello from Trussville, Alabama. My fondest memory is when my beloved university stopped Antifa from "protesting" back in April.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvBBx3QUcq0

War Eagle!

Fall River, MA

Oh look its a star spangled suburban retards thread
Enjoy your diabetes, lard-asses

Well you know Yanks, Feds and Dindus are best at ruining shit. Stop it before it starts or it spreads like a disease.

Tennessee son here. Any rumors as to whose going to replace Butch

SC here. can confirm that if the first yankee invasion didnt kill us, the second one is.

Are there any good secessionist/'Confederate friendly' options?

Old times there will not be forgotten, look away dixie land, look away

Read the OP. Isolationism from fear is going to murder our people quicker than the (((feds))) are.

We. Must. Resist.

West TN reporting in. The weather has been perfect for long walks lately.

Cheers brothers!
Cheers! Are you a League member by chance?

Obviously not, CFB is not far off from being as cucked as the NFL

MS
Favorite part is being surrounded by fucking niggers because everyday I see what the consequence of our failure would be.
Plan to ride out the collapse, make more rounds, grow food, and kill niggers.

Get it! I've been looking to form a multi-state secessionist movement, a more youth based one, to work along side the LoS.

Can we make this the flag instead?

Henrico County, Virginia reporting in

Doctor: "You have an hour to live"
Me: youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3zyNLzz_w

Bamp! Looking for bros to work with in creating a Modern Confederate movement facebook page.

UT staff member here

When the fuck did this happen?

The south will rise again

It's not exclusive to the League of the South so you can use it anytime you want.

I love these memes

Kek'd. The group I'm forming will differ from the LoS in that way. More modernized, more friendly and more lying to (((them))) like (((they've))) lied to us.

Still, the LoS is the best we have at the moment.

LoS and Identity Dixie are alright even if Identity Dixie especially is sometimes bad about releasing really dumb articles. Neither are in my area though. Fun of living in a super rural area I guess.

Poland can in to confederate ? :(

Hi Russia

FACT: Virginia is the best state in the south
FACT: Virginia will rise again and through off the shackles of the (((left)))

> be dixiefags
> separtate from the union.
> lose billions and billion in federal aid and transfers, closure of farmed services bases and federal offices and withdrawal of American personal, mass exodus of American workers companies capital and investment, economic collapse.
> third world shithole, even spics and niggers avoid.
> but muh flag and pride!

low energy Try harder, leafcuck.

Yes poland bro please show us the way to a strong cultural identity

bumpy bump from FL.

America died somewhere between 9/11 and the end of Obama's term

You are simply a large group of people going to jobs and coming home

There is no "White America" any more

White culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 times over
((They)) don't even teach the same history any more in schools and colleges
The only place white pride can exist is in your head

Younger generations won't even know why they should be proud of their culture

Think about this:

If 60% White america treat white men like dirt

What will happen when white becomes minority?

What will Hispanic/black majority America look like in the future?

It is definitely not a West Germany or Japan

I hope you’re right, northern Virginia has been thoroughly subverted by yankeedom though and I don’t see it getting better anytime soon. Even the gubernatorial election isn’t looking good

Bump for ever so Glorious florida!

>kek

ofc

This

You really haven't studied the trend on newly formed countries have you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_direct_investment

>gain your sovereignty
>use it to close your borders, remove illegals, and cull the blacks/jim crow them to your heart's content

Is Identity Dixie an Identity Evropa offshoot? Those guys are fags and a Dicky Spencer/CIA honeypot.

sure why not

They broke ties with TRS after the whole doxxing incident IIRC.

Every Dixie boy better mind their Uncle Sam

Friendly reminder that Midwesterners are the most powerful race in the world and Dixies are niggers.

California here, how are you guys tonight?

Si Deus nobiscum quis contra nos !!!

>Instead of being racially driven, be religiously driven

So instead of keeping the movement fact based and centered on the importance of culture and ethnicity, you'd rather it be about an offshoot of Judaism? Good idea desu!

And don't fucking post those screencaps of the Christfag defending it, citing the (((Bible))) of all things in his argument, and not considering the fact that over the 2000 years its been modified, added and removed from, that it couldn't POSSIBLY have been influenced in any way

*Uncle Sam turns out to be child molesting pervert*

Yessir. This right here.

Isn't NBF Californian?

?

Oh and also Lincoln did nothing wrong

I live so far out in the middle of nowhere the only thing near me is a historical society that takes care of our local battlefield which I am a member of. I'd have to drive a long time to even find a SCV camp let alone anything else.

Broke off TRS. I don't know if they really do much beyond podcasts and articles. Their articles range from absolutely amazing to worthless trash though.

He is.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm saying don't go around waving battle flags and shouting " we wanna kill niggers! " and other shit any civilized fucking person would want to steer away from.

Genocide comes later for the ones that can't be saved/assimilate to Christian/Western/"White"(if you will) ways of living.

The thing about doing thisnis that we dont make ourselves look outright like monsters and drive away the majority of our populations. Why slaughter everyone if most will leave anyways, and the ones that wont will/may reform their ways and adjust or, yeah, slaughter and jail.

Nathan Bedford Forrest, he's in a lot of these threads. Likes to shitpost here and on /his/ and /n/ a lot?

Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=-gf6UAIVeJQ

the greatest mistake of your father's lives..

any northeast Mississippians want qt trap slave boi?? i ronery :(

He is, but he is one of our Memelords.

Ahh I see. I didn't know. I'm not sure if he is a Californian.

I think this quote from Kaiser Wilhelm II is solid.

>The previous day, Booth was in the crowd outside the White House when Lincoln gave an impromptu speech from his window. Lincoln stated that he was in favor of granting suffrage to the former slaves, and Booth declared that it would be the last speech that Lincoln would ever make.

Booth's motives for killing Lincoln are pretty clear.

>combining autistic pagan LARPers who murdered millions of people with the sacred Cross of Saint Andrew

No man. That's not how it fuckin works. This is real life, not a roleplaying exercise

Well no obviously not--playing the long game is essential. Nothing good can come from what would amount to literally putting ammunition in your enemy's hands.

It's just the religious bit that I'm not keen on. I'm sure we can rally around southern culture and values and yes to some extent I suppose Christian values but I worry it will become very close to the heart of any southern separatist movement, and I don't agree with Christianity ideologically.

Makes the movement hard to support if from the get-go it feels like it might be going in a problematic direction

>Yankees make fun of Southerners for being inbred
>mindlessly venerate a maniac depressive who married his own stepsister

Really got my noggin' joggin'

Also, reminder that Sherman narrowly avoided losing his head to a rebel at Shiloh.

>smoloko

Please don't reproduce

Remove the Yankee when?

>leaf
Please don't reproduce

>muh pr
Fuck off fag

Can a man not be driven by value and virtue alone? Can a man not have a family and love his family, raising them to be good and just, just as he is? Perhaps it is too much to seek perfection in the first of many movements, perhaps taking small steps is a necessary evil. But I believe a man can love his family, and love his state, and not pray to the Christian God.

Perhaps he prays to the Old Gods, or perhaps he embraces Buddhism.

Ultimately, I would hate to see a white southern separatist movement yoked under the (((powers))) that be just as Americans always have been, our culture still subtly infiltrated, and thinking we've won when we've only just begun.

>white people in the American south

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SC
>Lowcountry
>Independence? Soon.

Confederate is a state of mind and way of living, not geographically based.

The thing is though even American traditionalism is based and rooted in christian culture, so allowing that to be our own guidelines as an organization will give a great further reach and naturalization effect to the general public, I believe, than rallying behind southern culture alone which is something that is tainted at this point by association thanks to (((their))) efforts. New symbolism, effort methods, goalsets, and an overall longterm plan of returning our people ( blacl or whitenor whatever ) to an honest state and conditions of living.

White nationalist have greatly flooded the Southern Nationalist movement which is unfortunate as about half our population isnt white. And while this is repairable, of xourse with the removal of (((the feds))), it is a shame to ignore what is a very valuable resource and opportunity to set an immense example to the rest of the west and world.

South Georgia reporting....

And I love niggers...everyone should own one.

Yeah... I get it. It may be too much to hope for with the first movement. I'm okay with taking small steps.

Again, see my last post here I dont give a shit about them, but they can be used, and it's a hell of a lot better to have them fighting the (((feds))) with us than fighting along side (((them))).

Hate to break it to you but we're not called the Bible belt for no reason. If you want to attack us then be a man then join your Lefty buddies. We're not illiterate homosexual LARPagans that perform "blot" human sacrifices to a god(odin) that subsists off of semen of human corpses

Texas is like the America of America. Deep 'Murica lol. Love from upstate Texas!! Long live the free Dixie!

The very fabric of Dixie itself is sewed together tightly with Christianity and Christian values. Asking Dixie to embrace Paganism or Buddhism would be about as successful as asking Dixie to embrace Islam and Sharia New York. Could one man do what you said? Sure but when discussing a movement, especially a traditional movement you can't replace a vital cornerstone with another and expect it to go over well. Grandma always told me a southerner worked six days a week and went to church on Sunday and this was the way of life.

Come and be educated, /dixiepol/!

youtube.com/watch?v=8S96iQYL0bw

Also, this man() gets it, Southern Culture is a Christian Culture. Take that away and you've taken the heart and soul of the South.

Winning the PR war is as important as winning the military one.

Good PR makes you have friends at home and abroad. Bad PR makes you enemies.

wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/

Amen brother

tennessean.com/story/news/2017/10/04/tennessee-white-lives-matter-rally-charlottesville-shelbyville/733075001/

TN reporting in. Brace yourselves for madness.

I'll take my stand in Dixie Land!
media.giphy.com/media/13FKRpNFi1hwXK/giphy.gif

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

anonymousconservative.com/blog/gun-conversations-become-emotional

I heard Gruden's going to replace Butch. Doubt it's true but hey what does a Kentucky fan know

UHMMMMM. Fuck you traitor?

I live in Chicago

Don't lose hope. I believe it is something we will actually see in our lifetime, be a Christian myself especially, but we do have to be careful and take small steps.

Once our portion of the (((beast))) finally goes belly up we will get our chance. After the (((feds))) fall and we have our freedom, states, and law back, the VAST majority of dindus and tacos are gonna bail it out of Dixie. The ones who remain will be nursed off of thebsystem using a somewhat five year tax plan to get the ones WHO ARE WILLING TO FIND AND WORK temporarily provieed lovable conditions. After the five years or whatever is up, thebtax is abolished and all taxes and hence voluntarily per community.

Even the blacks and hispanics we have at this point will be honest folk.

What are your thoughts?

Somebody needs to create a /Dixie/ pastebin with a shitload of confederate redpill dumpage.