A Message for Sup Forums

There is a fire at the insurance agency

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Londres
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's pretty cryptic

Jews did 9/11?

I wonder if they did Vegas.

It looks like there's a loli's face in the lava.

Touches large proboscis subtly while rubbing my hands.

Mary had a little lamb.

>There is a fire at the insurance agency
This comes up when I search that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Londres

Its fleece was white as snow.

Tell em we niggas aint wit it mang

The zeyphr has responded and a dispatch has been sent. God speed

>Coded messages[edit]

Charles de Gaulle (pictured) made several broadcasts on Radio Londres during the war
Georges Bégué, an operative with the Special Operations Executive (SOE) had the idea of sending seemingly obscure personal messages to SOE agents out in France to reduce radio traffic to and from SOE agents.

Broadcasts would begin with "Before we begin, please listen to some personal messages." It was clear to nearly everyone that they were coded messages, often amusing, and completely without context. Representative messages include "Jean has a long mustache" and "There is a fire at the insurance agency," each one having some meaning to a certain resistance group.[1] They were used primarily to provide messages to the resistance, but also to thank their agents or simply to give the enemy the impression that something was being prepared. Because of the flood of messages and the limited number of Germans available to work to decipher them, the Nazis were not able to keep up. Often by the time they were able to decipher a message, the operation ordered would have already been carried out, prompting the occupiers to focus their efforts on jamming the messages instead.

From the beginning of June 1944, the Allies inundated the network with messages. On 1 June alone, over 200 messages were sent, making it clear to those listening that something was in the works. Although in some places the Axis jamming was more effective than others, the background noise and static were not enough to drown out the sound of Beethoven's 5th Symphony, the first four notes of which correspond to the dot-dot-dot-dash of the Morse code letter V for Victory.

Shortly before the D-Day landings of 6 June 1944, Radio Londres broadcast the first stanza of Paul Verlaine's poem "Chanson d'automne" to let the resistance know that the invasion would begin within 24 hours.

Interesting. Anything you care to share OP?

AYO, HOL UP...

The man came to collect, i presume?

wound my heart with a monotonous languor

the cake is baked on tuesday

A fire in the FBI.. the coverup isn't going to work

The wildebeast will stalk its prey at midnight

OP SUCKS MAD COCKS
AND GETS _NO_ SUSHI
BTW OP GET ME A FUCKING SANDWICH.

*SMACKS LIPS*

SO U B SAYIN

*DROPS CRACK ROCK*

all the candles were placed... who lit the fire??

is this the grand happeneing Sup Forums has been waiting for all this time?

What are the consequences of certificating the iran nuclear deal. Are we going to war with Iran?

Because I know even Hillary wanted to invade Iran.

Sky king
Sky king
Sky king

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>T
>R
Fox
>T

we didnt start the fire. the fire has been burning since the world has been turning.

decertifying*

Can you not

We didn't start that fire. They can either put it out themselves or let it all burn down.

If you immediately know the candle-light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Le cuisinier secoue les nouilles. Je répète: le cuisinier secoue les nouilles...

Aussi: Les Nippons sont cause du soulèvement de la Chine.

>There is a fire at the insurance agency
This was a message issued to the French Resistance right before D-Day.

Brassey's D-Day Encyclopedia, pg 52.

My Body is Ready.

Ka KAW KA KAW!

Understood.
Tell the man you want to buy a dog called John.

this is the meta thread Sup Forums deserves, but did not ask for.

Just file an insurance claim.

Done

When I post these pictures, its like I'm letting people into my home. This site is the only way of getting rid of my work. I love doing this because it fills me with ease and I gives me pleasure. Strangely these photos do give me pleasure, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

As long as the bonds are out.

I'll be there in 29 minutes to assess the damage.

Sylvester walks in tbe light, dog follows. .

Peperopo quepe depecispis bopolupudopo ?

faked our deaths...

lit a match...

closed the door...

waited for the flash..

greyhound station paid in cash...

lazarus is coming back

Jet steal can't melt fuel beams

Does anyone know what actions or resistance units were tied to these old WW2 codes???

Open the door
Get on the floor
Errbody walk the dinosaur