You American retards make me sick

You American retards make me sick.

The whole point is that it doesn't matter if it is easy or difficult to aim. You shoot off so many rounds, you are going to hit something. In this case, he hit HUNDREDS of people. Let that sink in. HUNDREDS. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, as one witness put it. One thing that can reduce casualties is banning semi-automatic weapons and doing an annual gun amnesty program like the ones they have in Australia. The problem with those changes is that it would require dumbshit gun toters to lose a loved one for them to change their minds. That is it. Literally the only thing. I don't know why that is the case but studies have shown that is literally the only thing that changes people minds. Maybe it is because they are so inbred from marrying their 2nd cousins or have been brainwashed by the NRA and republicans into believing that it is a mental health issue, and then try to defund mental health through healthcare every fucking chance they get. Either way, I don't plan on sticking around in this country to have that happen to me because I can actually fucking think about the consequences when a culture idolizes Guns and Jesus fucking christ together. Bad shit happens. The US has one of the highest rates of mass shootings in the world. Other developed countries put out alerts on the US because of racism and gun violence. That is fucked up. Just shows how fucked up this place really is. It has gotten to the point that Republican is synonymous with asshat gun toting and racism. A political ideology based on Nazism. Actually, I am sorry. Nazism was based on Republican ideology. FUCKED UP. An entire fucking political party has brainwashed a bunch of poor white folk into being their slaves, into getting them elected, and they dont even fucking know it. DISGUSTING.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2013-01-14/australians-own-as-many-guns-as-in-1996/4463150
m.dw.com/en/eu-agrees-on-tightening-gun-laws/a-19321399
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/acid-banned-carrying-public-amber-rudd-sales-under-18s-tory-party-conference-latest-a7980521.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In light of what happened in Las Vegas this weekend, I feel like I should get this off my chest now, because the media and Hillary Clinton won’t shut up about how America shouldn’t have guns of any kind anymore. They plan on exploiting these tragedies so they can erase Amendment 2. I have thought about how gun control would affect the country and so on with these tragedies happening both in America and in Europe. The fact is, it’s ultimately ineffective in the long run.

Consider California. The state has the strictest gun control laws in the entire country, and ironically the state has the highest gun crime in the entire country too, not to mention the whole San Bernardino incident from two years ago. Just because mainstream markets will shut down doesn’t stop these secret black markets, who don’t do any kind of background checks, in the slightest. Also consider the Pulse incident in Orlando. I believe that a significant amount of lives would’ve been saved if everyone had a gun and was trained to protect themselves properly before buying them. Obviously these stores should do background checks and mental health tests before letting anyone get anywhere near a gun, but that should be the extent of any kind of gun control. Banning guns altogether is useless.

So let’s say guns are completely removed from America. Who’s to say mass stabbings aren’t going to arise in America shortly after? Should we ban kitchenware “for the safety of the American people”? Should we ban skydiving as well? Any type of vehicles? Red meat? Going outside when the sun’s out? Not going outside when the sun’s out? We might as well if we’re trying to prevent deaths. What happened in Las Vegas was horrible, but you cannot use it as well as other gun violence incidents as an excuse to ban guns from America or make gun control laws air tight.

If we ban guns how could we shoot you?

You racist retard fascist fuck.

Shut the fuck up. Our 500 BILLION guns are basically the only thing between them and their fantasy dystopia. People die all the time..you guys seem to have a lot of vehicular manslaughter and acid attacks, so why don't you worry about that. Stay out of free man's affairs, slave.

Dear Eurotrash
We have rights - Protected by a Constitution
Right to Free speech, press and religion
Right to arm ourselves as we see fit.
Right to due process. Etc.
> You don't have shit

your failed states dont have a bill of rights, which is why youre gunless retards.
we have a bill of rights. no amount of anything will take away guns.

Oh look another bait thread. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Jews were a mistake

Lol why are you mad at our freedom? Don't you have an acid attack to get to?

actually he only fired a few rounds, but they were magical bullets that could hit multiple targets

Relax faggot. Nobody is defending bump stocks. Obama legalized bump stocks on two separate ATF decisions which was a mistake. NRA has been against bump stocks since then. So has most of 2a community. They don't do anything for you in a conflict with government ect they are only useful as range toys or gunning down large crowds. We have been against them from the start.

Bump stocks will get banned even NRA is calling for it now.

Well gee golly gosh, I sure can't argue against that one.

Please kill yourself. You are pathetic and it will save you from the rope when your day comes. Faggot.

OP is a jew.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BEING A POORFAG IS NOT A LEGITIMATE EXCUSE!

BUY EARLY, BUY OFTEN

NO GUNZ FAGS HATE US BECAUSE THEY AINT US

cunt

>euro flag
Thread disregarded and saged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHZHAHAHHAHAHAHA hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

European trying to tell me about guns HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>be Euro
>never shoot gun (perhaps target pistol if provides ton of effort)
>get on Sup Forums
>>you americucks are so stoopid. dun u no guns kills

kys

yeah about Australia abc.net.au/news/2013-01-14/australians-own-as-many-guns-as-in-1996/4463150

How nice that you morons have found your new anti 2nd amendment meme picture in bumb stocks.

Now please go bumb your head real hard.

blah balh blah OP. You should be more concerned about the Muslim invasion going on in your neck of the woods...

Go fuck yourself faggot

Guns are here to stay

We have 3D printer tech now. Your arguments are null and meaningless. You can't ban shit, your legislation is useless. We can make whatever we want, whenever we want, and you can go fuck yourself.

Choose one to suck start.

Evidence is mounting that he likely didn't act alone, so it's now a conspiracy and a group is now involved. This could very well be a false flag like the Scalise shooting, so it's possible the shooter was either radicalized by Muslims or it's a left-wing plan to demonized the 2nd Amendment and not just some random guy that snapped.

If we give up our guns, the nigger and spic gangs will start to commit crimes in the white suburban areas, and the news will not care and never report on it. Sorry, but that's how it goes. 58 people were killed by some leftist scum and not the left is trying to demonize gun owners so that hundreds of thousands of more white people will silently die by niggers and spics shooting up defenseless white neighborhoods.

Fuck off you niggers.

wow who knew that a piece of plastic could kill so many people?

except I literally have $3 left over each paycheck after bills

The only reason you Yurotrash bitch about American freedom is that you are envious of what you cannot have. I can walk into any fun store I want, and walk out with a small-arm that is superior to what gets issued to the U.S. military in all aspects other than a giggle switch.

You can't make a truthful statement on the internet about the pathetic state you've allowed your society to become without being arrested by your own traitorous contrymen.

There was a reaon we collectively fucked off from the sinking ship that was Europe over the past few centuries. The saddest part is that not only do you see the chains of your slavery, you've come to love them.

Fuck off fag

>You American retards make me sick.
I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

Would you be willing to give up bump-stocks in exchange for immediate removal of tax stamps for suppressors? (assuming such a thing were even possible)

>In this case, he hit HUNDREDS of people
if only he had a thompson

>I can walk into any fun store I want, and walk out with a small-arm that is superior to what gets issued to the U.S. military in all aspects other than a giggle switch

Lol you think we envy this but we pity you.

Some guy leans out of a hotel window and shoots 500 people and you brag it's some sort of achievment. Literal africa tier.

You sound so reasonable and open to debate, user!

No, really, why would I waste my time debating with someone like you?

TL:DR
We're keeping our guns and no amount of autistic screeching is going to change that.

BEEP BEEP! Here comes the Truck of Peace!

Half a thousand people getting shot in one event might be "normal" for you, but to the rest of the world outside africa, it's pretty fucked up.

Not only that, but we're going to buy MORE GUNS, AND MORE AMMO! HIP HIP! HOORAY!

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

Ask me if I care what you think. We are citizens of our country not subjects. We have a 2nd amendment because of your country.

Lol don't care, were keeping them. Don't you have a knife to bin?

>144204992
So many (You)s given out, holy shit.
WEW LADS
E
W
L
A
D
S

>quoting the mayor of london
What point are you even trying to make lmao? I'm in the opposite end of England

Gun sales tend to spike up whenever a mass shooting occurs. I recommend doing the same. Buy buy buy. Fuck the government.

I'm a British Citizen and you clearly care because you're still responding.

we aren't giving up anything

SHALL

And I'm on the opposite end of the United States. :^)

I bought my Bersa from this list. Don't regret it.

You're just a very stupid person, user. That is all.

NOT

Ouch you got me there Cleetus

DIET

BE

Telling someone you don't care can still mean you really don't care.

You are stupid trash.

Your meme flag makes me sick

I really wanted to buy one of these too. Guess it was only a matter of time before it was used in a tragedy.

t. Leftist SHALL NOT INFRINGer

USA should ban you from internet because you are literally dangerous to anyone so stupid to think that anyone that writes a longer than average post has something interesting to say

Just ban crime

OH SWEETIE

Well it's more of a trade but I can't help but wonder why these anti-gun side isn't trying to bargain rather than demand submission every time.

>multiple terror atacks since trump won, manchester bombing trucks
>banning viewing far right content online and ordering knives online

Vegas was our first attack since trump won.

You're right. Eventually we'll end up like your authoritarian Orwellian state.

It's true though. You are a moron. You have no idea what's going on and aren't paying any attention. You are an ignorant dumb piece of trash and I don't have time to educate you.

the catalog says it best.
you start with this and you end going to prison for kitchen utensils.

Up to your tricks again Satan?

Do you know why no gun control will be passed?

Protip: Because democrat voters are against it too.

and you're mad as fuck your guns are going to be taken away hahaha

It would have been easier to admit that you can't read, Mario

Isn't that obvious to anyone not living in the us? It's like lobbying isn't a thing

try to keep up shipyard lib. no one is supporting bump stocks including the NRA

>be american
>muh conceal carry colt 1911 will protect me from criminals
>get shot in the head from hotel room 600 yards away

I'd push for all NFA regulations other than machine guns being nullified, but I'd probably settle for this. Short barreled rifles are a hoot, but my Sub 2000 is handy enough to clear a room with in a civilian setting. Suppressors I actually have a regular use for, however.

The only problem is that the antis cannot be compromised with, only steamrolled over.

Fuck off eurofag

meant to quote
Almost he didn't shoot 500 retard. Most of the injured were from a stampede. More Yurofaggots died in France in five minutes by a Muzzie with a truck.

Nobody wants your 1984 nanny state faggot.

m.dw.com/en/eu-agrees-on-tightening-gun-laws/a-19321399

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/acid-banned-carrying-public-amber-rudd-sales-under-18s-tory-party-conference-latest-a7980521.html

All the good Britons died decades ago.

>You shoot off so many rounds, you are going to hit something.

You know what else makes you hit something? Aiming.

Mamma mia you got me! It's clear that I don't agree with your stupid idea because I am not american. Shame on me.

do realize any retard w/ a nigga IQ can make one of these.
>stfu
>BTFO

He's right, we need open carry rifles so we can engage furthe distances, brits have the best ideas

Orwell literally fought in communist militias lmao you're clueless

>I'm a British Citizen
>Citizen

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

Orwellian state.

Banning guns won't solve the problem.....

There could be a mass shooting in Australia, tomorrow, with 500 injured and 50 dead. But that won't happen because israeli jews want you to THINK it's only dangerous in America because America has legal gun ownership.

Hi user and thank you for your post. Welcome to pol, a board of peace and understanding.

While I welcome you here and enjoy the diversity of your opinion, I welcome you to get the fuck out of this country you cock smoking faggot. Just because your cuckold fetish makes you want to be a helpless subject of a higher power doesn't mean that is the same for everyone. Stop being so intolerant. Not everyone is a feminized bitch.

Fucking amerifat amateur. Rent a goddamned uhaul retard, could have doubled the casualties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Hey dumbfuck. What is a 3D printer? Ban bumpstocks all you want. Won't change a fucking thing. People who do this shit DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about laws. How hard is this to understand?

These retarded bongs and autrailatards don't seem to understand that America shares a land border with mexico

He was a strong proponent of gun rights retard. Even Marx said all workers should be armed.

Strict gun laws don't help, we've tried in smaller cities and states, it doesn't work. Fell sick? Go outside faggot Uhuru. SAGE

If freedom makes you sick, that explains why you are so willing to take all the loads of African cock into your mouth and anus.

>Be British
>Mom gets bombed in the tube on the way to work
>Go to funeral
>>Get acid throw in face
>fugg i wish i had pistol in that exact moment
>The pistol may have not saved mommy, by it sure would have saved me a lifetime of scaring

That's right.

Start with gun amnesty in the ghetto with niggers and extend it to illegal firearms. They like guns, but niggers love money A LOT more than they like guns. Start at the bottom of the pyramid.

He rather be hit by a truck of peace. Instead of a bullet of peace!!!

You people don't fucking get it at all. You weren't born here or raised here. You don't get why we freak about giving an inch. We give an inch they take a foot.

It's a failsafe, always was and written as such. FUCK OFF.