Hello pol, Las Vegas FBI field agent here in the CI division...

Hello pol, Las Vegas FBI field agent here in the CI division. I was initially assigned to assist in the investigation into the Mandalay Bay shooting, but as of a few hours ago I was reassigned after bringing certain information to the special agent in charge.

This information points to an involvement of a foreign nation, an ally of the United States of America. I was told to back off and felt sick to my stomach. I expressed my concerns and a few hours later received orders of reassignment.

P.S. If you work at Hoover Dam and have vacation time I would elect to use those to stay away for the rest of the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2400.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums party van coming to you right away fella

You ever sucked a dick before son? its not as gay as it tastes

Kys

Kikes or Saudis

Dear Sup Forums bros. I have been doing some soul searching. Let us all convert to the ultimate red pill religion Islam. It is impossible to fight them. Let us join and rejoice!

Israel

Some of you are cool, stay away from the dam.

WH user here can confirm its not LARP

Israel??
Stephen unknowingly was about to sell stolen weapons and they retalliated? whatdoesitmean.com/index2400.htm

>doxx yourself within alphabet agency
>make a claim of knowledge of a possible terrorist event
Enjoy getting v&
Reported to FBI
Proofs or gtfo

This thread smells of farts and bad decisions

post it here then faggot

>t. Reporting to fbi
>t. Reporting fbi to fbi

Mossad/ISIS.

Humongous if established as fact.

bud, don't drink and post on Sup Forums about work.

like, I get it, hoover dam. saudis. yeah, yeah.

It's MI6. May despises Trump, and she's been waiting to strike. We need to hit back hard on this one.

Had a comment reply in another thread, and poster said he didn't want to Doxx himself. Few minutes later that reply was gone. AFAIK us mortals cannot delete, so I think you're gonna have to do better than that to convince us you are G-man OP. We (the American people) have had enough of politicized FBI, and have your back. Be courageous, do the right thing. Intimidation is their only play, we will not stand for it, CIC is not going to stand for it.

You should consider yourself lucky us citizens havent gone HAM on you truth suppressing mother fuckers.

LVMPD user here, OP is not a LARP.

it is illegal to impersonate a federal law enforcement agent