Surely you wouldn't let yourself be dominated by a scrawny little girl, right?

Surely you wouldn't let yourself be dominated by a scrawny little girl, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
google.com/search?q=access exhentai&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you haven't seen me to judge me like that

girl's can't dominate anything
sex literally makes them go limp

I don´t think you have a choice with her, buddy
I mean, she´s a demon. I would put a fight if it comes to it, but the result is basically determined already.
Maybe you can persuade her somehow? what does a loli inmortal demon want?

>His new work was scanned and translated
>Loli vampire is more fuzzy and loving than the loli semen demon

Why not? Are you a faggot?

I would let myself be dominated by eternal loli my entire life if I could.

Sauce?

exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/

Not cumming isn't painful. At best it just get's frustraiting if she continues to tease you. But we all know that in the end nobody can beat the cock.

Not the fucking panda again

What's the name? Because website tells me the gallery has been deleted.

>Polish vampire semen demon who drinks zubrowka and rapes salarymen

>and translated
Well,now I have something to do this evening
lurk moar

Hownew.ru?

Thank you emiya

[774] Yupiel-sama no Geboku | Lady Yupiel's Servant (Towako) [English] {CapableScoutMan & B.E.C. Scans}

this

>going from that sweet and nice lookan to that smug, that fast

It's so much better translated holy shit. All that soft loli dom.

Thx man

I thought Nanashi couldnt top Suzuka but he did it

Indeed.

You can tell she was feeling lonely and wanted someone to lick her cunny when she's drinking delicious wine.

Couldn't find it on panda but it was literally the first featured one on another site I use. Thanks for the help.

>Yupiel

Shouldn't her name by Jupiter? Or some weird spelling of Julia?

It's vodka actually.

I would if she sat on my face and road my dick regularly

The level of smugness is of the charts.

Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?

thats my dream

Polish Vodka no less. A shame that she's Polish, would've been better if she was from somewhere else in Eastern Europe.
Jupiter would be ユーピテル and Julia would be ジュリア, her name is ユピエル and I can't find any Polish girl name that start with Yu so I think Yupiel is the closest translation.

I would, but would you?

Sauce that isn't sadpanda? Really want to read this, don't torture me please.

I want to be dominated by my scrawny little waifu

If you are too stupid to get past the panda you don't deserve any kind of help.

>Want to read a lolidom doujin
>don't torture me please.

you say that like there is some type of hint to get in at all

Well, any girl who can conquer my kokoro would be able to dominate me, so yes.

Why are immortal lolis such high grade femdom material anyway?

google.com/search?q=access exhentai&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Literally the second result you fucking dumb faggot idiot.

I want to break her and make her my personal toy.

>Why are immortal lolis such high grade femdom material anyway?
The contrast between their small weak looking body with the strength they show to dominate their target?

you card

Yo chief, It's the other way around.

The NaruHina must have changed something in 774's mind. He's become way too GOAT with his stuff lately

Savage as fuck

>you dumb fucking idiot

watch your mouth you shart sniffing dyke

I don't mind challenges.

I hope you saw this one coming:
>sex/life with 3DPD is shit
Gee, I wonder what anime is for.

Sadistic lolis make my dick rock hard

>Read the last 774 doujin
>Expected Suzuka-sama.
>Got vanilla sex with lots of teasing

How can one man be so based?

We're all dykes here though, senpai.

Any request for transparents?

>would've been better if she was from somewhere else in Eastern Europe

Like what? We have tons of Romanian vampires. What else is there? Belarus?

This is just the second polish loli vampire to ever appear in animu&mango.

Well, since she's a demon it would be quite hard to not not be dominated, might as well.

>all this smug
MY ERECTION IS UNBREAKABLE

What said is true. I looked up various names that ユピエル could be romanized as, but it's probably Nanashi's original donut steel name.

user, please dump it!
Panda is banned over here!

>A shame that she's Polish
What do you have against cute polish vampire lolis, eh? Romanian vampires would have to be dark-haired and a bit dark skinned. Sure, I like tanned lolis, but I don't think this would influence a moe factor so high up as she being a cute blonde polish loli vampire.

I don't know, for some reason I find the idea of Polish Vampire very strange. Hungary could work, I remember reading somewhere that they have their own version of the vampire myth.

Considering she's probably few centuries old it's not like there is much choice in Eastern Europe.

I'd like to speak to my lawyer before answering that question.

I think it might be an abbreviation of a missheard phonetic version of "Julita – Julitka". "Yu" in polish is a phonetic read for "Ju" by english pronaunciation. And Julita would be somewhat between Julia and Lolita.

I thought of that, and I looked up things like Jupiel or Jupier, but the katakana aren't close to Julita or any variation of it. My guess is that the -el suffix is meant to be reminiscent of angel names, for the gap moe.

Of course not. But then again, I know cock-CQC.

>gochuumon
Good taste

>dark-haired and a bit dark skinned smug loli
I kinda want that now, it would be like a loli Nagatoro.
She's about three hundred years old, so she would've been born/turned somewhere around the 18th century. An Austrian vampire would be pretty cool.

>it just got translated
YES
YEEEEEEEEES

They had been several versions of a vampire mythos over in poland. A lot of that is however, bound to "victorian" and pre-1st WW periods. Some stories (i.e. Grabiński's nightmare trilogy) connect vampirism (and yes, loli vampirism) to old jewish families, some to old french families, or lithuanian ones. Those pale lolis that were sheltered in old mansions, with a drop of mysticism around them could provoke the layer of stories that authors would want to go with. Still, culture-wise, it's more of a "yes, romanian vampires and Dracula" rather then some local myths. We had some slavic succubi though, although they were mostly developed and not lolis.

>loli Nagatoro
Might be, just with an entirely different outfit base and hair style. Still, the vision feels nice - I wish someone would make more doujinshi about dark-skinned loli vampires.

>leg-locking
wew

I'd like to order a better cleaned version of this picture, thank you.

Epic.

Dracula's vampire thing is not even a Romanian myth. It was started by the book.

Let the smug-face extraction begin!

Cunt

True. It's just the general "classic vampires" thing in popular culture.

Ah, going back to vampire lolis in poland - there's also dybbuk! It's a jewish/polish myth of a spirit of a deceased person (male or female), possesing the body of an uderage/young bride to spread malice or exact revenge. Would be a great inspiration to a setting of NTR doujinshi i guess.

Not an argument.

I see, thank you for the explanation.
>We had some slavic succubi though
Like Rusalka? Because we have that too.
>more doujinshi about dark-skinned loli vampires.
That would be great, though might be hard with the whole burning in the sun thing that vampires have going on.

I'd resist until she started connecting her feet with my ballsack. Hard. Then I'd submit wholly.

Just register on e-hentai.

>whole burning in the sun thing that vampires have going on.
They can be just naturally brow, mate.

>the whole burning in the sun thing
Take Jutsu wa watashi wa as an example of how to nicely step over this subject with grace. "They just tan super fast!" - for one, I love this idea.
>>Rusałka
Yes - so a tree-spirit version of succubi. Or Mara - as for the malicious succubi that doesn't look nice at all and feeds of negative energy and suffering while she literally strangles you in your sleep each night.

>10000~

Should I be afraid?

Vampires burn in the sun only in Hollywood movies and shit teen novels.

This?
Oh, you're right, that possibility skipped my mind entirely.

Afraid in what sense? The older they are the more trolly and smug they are.

what is it like to touch a girl, like, in real life? please respond

>Mara
Wait, so it's the same thing as the Germanic Mare then? Didn't know the Poles have that.
I don't see why, she's probably one of the people in the early neolithic tribe of China that inhabit the area around the Yellow River. It's not like she predate the first lifeform on Earth.

It's okay

>Germanic Mare
Sure thing. Europe was fluctuating in the olden days so much, that both germany, poland, czech, hungary, romania, ukraine, the balkans and parts of greece / italy have very similar mythical creatures or mythos around. It spread, or to remain in the subject - maybe those things lived all over the place and just got different names for it. There sure are abbreviations of the ways they look or function, possibly culture-oriented, alas, it's all the same for an eye that likes to indulge in the subject.

went from outrage to joy in a split second
10/10