91 Days

>Ep 2: 6h 45m
Anyone else looking forward to it? Episode 1 showed a lot of promise.

Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=zG0rxMikqj0

(almost) Full OP song:
my.mixtape.moe/bdvbds.mp3

This is the only anime I'm watching from this season.

Yes, too bad we barely get any threads.

Yeah, it's the only one I'm watching this season.

>*24,272位 (***,*32pt) [*,**0予約] 2016年10月26日 91Days VOL.1 [Blu-ray]
>*52,044位 (***,*39pt) [*,**0予約] 2016年10月26日 91Days VOL.1 [DVD]

Woah.

Consider making the thread 1-2 hours before it airs instead of fucking 7.

Yep, really looking forward to it. Ep 1 was entertaining and it has potential to be good, but also a lot of potential to turn to absolute shit.

As long as they keep it grounded and not throw in any magical bullshit, it should be fine.

This, New Game, Orange, Amanchu and Love Live are the things I look forward to this season.

Have /you/ ever dropped $100 USD+ on a newly airing original TV show in its first episode?

Magical shit like what? It's set in a very olden time, I can't imagine they would do something like that unless they just want to make the MC the biggest Gary Stu.

>Replying to retarded tripfag

Are you fucking retarded? Which part of it seems like it's going to be about magic?

Jesus christ you can't possibly be this stupid.
>Magical shit like what?
I'm sure he means something like Baccano.

Name me one organized crime anime that doesn't incorporate any unrealistic bullshit like powerlevels or magic and is just about organized crime. It has never been done before so sorry for being so paranoid.

Gangsta?

Very funny.

alderamin stupid magic show

I just hope it doesn't turn into pic related books. I was expecting some full on Char Aznable style chessmaster revenge plot complete with tag teaming with the people who did it and then revenge killing them all afterwards after the protag's entire family got holocaust'd and instead I got a love quadrangle complete with quadruple NTR and a completely random ass NTR at the end of the second book and a tsundere MC in flimsy disguise who definitely isn't in love b-baka.

Angelo reminds me of DTB's Hei in terms of competence so I hope he will be much more entertaining.

Zero chance it's going to be about magic. If it was, it'd be in the frigging summary

Stop posting this in every thread. There's no superpowers here.

>Name me one organized crime anime that doesn't incorporate any unrealistic bullshit like powerlevels or magic and is just about organized crime.
HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING REMOTELY MAGICAL IN ANY OF THE PVS.

HAVE YOU READ ANYTHING REMOTELY MAGICAL ABOUT THE SHOW COMING FROM IT'S CREATORS?

HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING HINTING AT MAGIC IN THE FIRST EPISODE?

Fuck off already retard. Every fucking thread

Name me one organized crime anime that doesn't incorporate any unrealistic bullshit like powerlevels or magic and is just about organized crime.

>Repeating the same argument over again
Name me one Sup Forums retard who has the audacity to post this shit again.

You literally can't name an organized crime series without it, never in the history of anime has it been done before. I for one am just waiting for Angelo to gain geass like powers.

I enjoyed the first Episode a LOT. It has a lot of promise, but will it deliver...

Does Sanctuary count?

Sanctuary is a manga.

>episode 1
>protagonist makes a fucking serial killer yandere face
HYPE
Y
P
E

Koko's Loko Adventures had no powers as far as I can remember. It's not gangsters but it's organized crime.

Who fucking cares about BD sales? You're an idiot.

Lots of things have been done well in manga that have never been attempted in anime. Works like Homunculus etc, come to mind.

Rapist, not serial killer. I look forward to the doujins.

For me I always crave mystery/detective shows every season.

Is this guy Donald Trump?

Doesn't it have an OVA?

>move house
>make raep face
MUST HAVE BEEN A STIMULATING HOUSE MOVE

I hope the animation quality picks up..

This could potentially open the door to more "realistic" organized crime anime should it sell well.

Bad for Shuka, but good thing for us that it's an original then.

But it was pretty damn good in the fire episdoe?

first episode*
I'm a retard.

It was decent. The things that made the first episode look so good are first most the backgrounds and good lay-outs.
It's Shuka. Don't expect anything, but a steady or downhill slope.

Something went really odd in that scene in the speakeasy, it was like he consistency of the direction suddenly went to pudding. Still felt wonky and barely recovering as they drove away and Nero reveals his identity.

Otherwise I enjoyed it.

AotS

>OP
Holy Shit. Thank you, user.

The first episode looked and felt great but was kind of boring. Lets see it it can get better

2 hr 10 min. I'm hyped.

Do you call him Angelo or Avilio?

Angelo sounds better, but Avilio is the name the summary refers to him by.

Angelo is easier to write and pronounce.

I might pick this up. Maybe. We'll see if someone can give me a good reason to.

This has the potential to be as good as Gungrave's first half.

Read the synopsis and decide for yourself. No one cares about whether you watch this or not. We don't even know your taste or anything.

Is this a Godfather Part II reference?

Like I said, I might. Just doesn't seem like it's going to be that good, so far. I'm all ears if someone wants to change my mind.

Actually now that I think about it, Angelo and Vito Corleone share a similar backstory.

Only one episode is out. No one knows if it's going to be good or not. If you need strangers to convince you based on one episode whether it's good or not then skip it and ask again when we're halfway in.

That's fine and reasonable. I'll just lurk for now and maybe something will catch my eye. Maybe. I'm just suspicious of this kind of show since every time I get excited about a show like this it ends up being bad. Joker Game is obviously the most recent example.

>The ass was fat.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate TK

I don't hate TK either.

Kiss you!

I like the songs, but I can't stand his voice. I listened to the sample in the OP and it sounds like he's dying at several points.

Dead thread.

It won't be dead when the episode airs in like an hour

The Char/Casval character arc never gets old, especially if the subject is a remorseless killer/lost innocence type. Fite me.

You mean literally right now?

I know. I was stealth bumping it.

Who was that again?

Joker?

He's cute when stuffing his face.

Everything went to shit.

I thought most people liked him

I feel like this will turn out to be garbage like Joker Game

Spoil me on what happened.

Watch the episode. People died.

I hate this anime, it reminds me of when America was actually cool.

The OP isn't finished, is it? That's a lot of reused footage.

Except its not set in America.

Where is it set, then?

Fictional America where every building looks like it came out of Europe.

Some older cities in the Northeast seriously look European, though.

>New England

Gee, I wonder why.

Horrible subs is out on 720p

>subs come out
>thread dies

I guess it's 2/2 now for me. I like how they aren't dragging the whole revenge thing out.

The only thing I didn't like was that fucking dumbass Fango getting away, but the rest of it was great.

It was never alive.

Dead thread
Dead show
Dead pre-orders
Dead characters

I bet the person that sent the letter was the little brother.

>tfw this will be my AOTS

Feels nice.

Try tomorrow when more people catch on

Well shit.

Will it be 91 episodes?

>Tokyo Ghoul OP
dropped

The post credits scene was more of a surprise.

Well. Loveponman finally did it.

How did they know it was him?
Are they bluffing?

The scenario is completely different from what MC told them

I don't think they know. Angelo is just suspicious as fuck because Serpente's corpse is not there anymore.