What's up with this weirdo?

youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM

Why is he bragging about money all this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Vh4SDe4kk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he /ourguy/?

THis fucking faggot needs to be shot in the face

COMPED

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF SUSHI DRIPPING IN THE BLOOD OF POORFAGS

he sure did take care of the people he cared about.

>we aren't close because we live on opposite coasts
>he's the reason i was able to retire

This is how all of the 1% thinks this guy is just not editing what he says. oh fucking well

when "Eric" is "Steven"

>the bug in Men in Black put on a Steve-suit and went and did this

Seems like a liberal actor pretending to be a stereotype.

Whats his address im sure he could afford a couole thousand pizzas sent to his house

His home adress is easily found. All of his interviews have been there, and the cameraman even zooms in on it

I wouldn't bend down to pick up 100k

Indeed it does. When you watch it just screams acting a part thinking that you are totally fooling everyone even though your not. Its all shady.

Sorry if that offends some people

This guy is deranged. He's bragging a ton but has the most defensive body language when he's asked simple questions. This dude is more crazy than his brother

Sounds like someone who is really struggling to cope or come to terms with the fact that his blood just committed mass murder.

He's bragging and saying what a nice guy Steve was because that's what's going through his head: my brother had everything, yet he went and massacred a bunch of people.

Seems like a totally normal reaction to me. Saying stuff like I hope they find a tumour (not Steve's fault), just paying the belhop $100 (not some kind of criminal mastermind) etc

My brother is an Arm-menian genocide denier.

why?

Bill Barnfappel, you here?

He is thinking damn this isnt how the plan was suppose to go.

he's got quite the Jew voice

THE NOSE KNOWS

So the whole family is crazy?

Poor people BTFO.

He knows his brother was an arms dealer

Why is he bragging about being wealthy?

I swear this guy sounds like a cartoon character. Close your eyes and listen. What character is it? I can't place it

he took care of the people he cared about and massacred a bunch of strangers.
the whitest thing anyone has ever done

>posting the edited version
Here's the original

Why did they even air this? The guy's clearly unhinged by what his brother did.

Him and his brother are democrat liberals. Eric is trying to make people think hes a loony rich republican.
Thats why the media is taping this shit. To push the false crazy white rich guy narrative.

Pfffffffft fuckin faggots probably work a Taahhco Bell or someting

narcissistic personality disorder
>dirty poor family and yet he and his siblings were all put through college and spend their daddies piggy bank like lords

To ferment hate against the 1%
These guys are antifa

Didn't think about it going into this video, but that guy seems guilty as hell of something.

ARE YOU GUYS STUPID HE IS ACTING TO MAKE HIMSELF AND PADLOCK LOOK LIKE THEY WERE JUST MENTALLY ILL, how can all of you fall for such easy CIA or Gov bait Jesus.

His mind is fucked like all of ours. HE WANTS TO KNOW THE MOTIVE and what the fuck happened. The dude is stressed to the max and just tryin to cope. He is prolly naturally eccentric or (aspergers)

I'd be a basket case too except I'd be drinking and smoking weed more than him. It's natural to want to defend your family. He didn't see his brother I. This capacity apparently. His mind is fucked y'all. His brother just committed largest mass shooting and is also dead. Dude is straight up freaking out and just doesnt have a good filter.

MmmHmmm

Dude kinda looks like Jason Blaha

republicans would give these degenerates more.
that's what's wrong with the world. republicans are in awe of these ppl

Think of all of the recent mass shootings / terror attacks. All of them carried out by losers who have nothing in life, or idealists with something to gain (martyrdom).

Paddock had nothing to gain and everything to lose... basically, Eric is just verbalising the answers to motive questions in his head. "Was my brother in bad gambling debts?" No, he's rich & gambled all the time, I'm rich too (so he could ask me for money if needed). $100k wire to Philippines isn't weird because (to us) that's not much money. Steve could go get Sushi in Japan tomorrow if he wanted (money is no issue, world is his oyster etc).

Crazy runs in the family.

Sure user. Because sane people shoot up concerts.
>now who's triggered?

This guy is a piece of shit.

Watch the rambling BS this guy comes back with. Same user from other thread that thinks it was a hoax. Watch.

Sounds Jewish

Really shit editing my dude.

scapegoat me
i kill you

see how easy it is to understand?

>implying padlock was the one shooting
Let me get this straight you actually believe the official story given to us by the media which is controlled by the Gov right? LOL

Jew spotted

there is no future for american society.

See below. Kek!

This.

Basically he's defecting the media's usually narrative of Loner, Loser, Right Wing, Gun Nut, by making Steve seem a Trump-esque success of a man

agreed those are the winners

They fucked.

Fuck off Trudeau

Yeah, he is just computing all of it. He doesn't want to come out and trash talk a family member that just died, but under the circumstance he's going to have to be honest about what happened. He's still processing it and the press loves filming it happen. A better question is why do we love watching this shit so much? I know I like watching it. What's wrong with me?

>Why is he bragging about money all this time?
psychopath

He's in trouble when the feds come down on him and take his home.

Pls tell me this is dubbed.

how bout another round of tax cuts for eric and his ilk?

He's the second shooter

No-one has given me a reason not to believe the MSM version of events. Sure, it's weird and I think we'll find more about his motives in the next few weeks, but no other story makes sense.

CIA hit? Drawing so much attention to something which could be achieved by a simple knife attack.

FBI arms deal trap? It's fucking Nevada. You find a nice piece of desert and do it there.

Airport scanners in Vegas? Why not use islamists. They had the desired effect for airports (911), and there wouldn't be so much speculation about motives.

this guy's faces are fuckin hilarious

I'm not kidding I actually find Eric to be a likable guy. He is having a hard time coming to terms with reality and the press is exploiting him.

There's a sense of unearned arrogance to his statements. He's probably the Fredo Corleone of their family and is "wealthy" because he mooches off his brother. He obviously looked up to him.

>yea
>right
>like the guy eating $8 sushi has any business talking like that to me with the $5000 sushi
>CMON

I don't know how some people can be this retarded to mental illness and grief. He brain hasn't registered what has even happened yet. The same thing can be seen with lottery winners. They often don't cash in the ticket for weeks It's shock

I've been saying that since the moment I saw his first interview.

Why is this so weird? How do you young pups think you will look and act in another 20 to 30 years with all the shit you have to endure that gets worse every single day? It's all so tiring when you have a brain and surrounded by literal morons. If your iq is 100 and his is 130 or like his brothers 145 you are a chimp so you can't figure out how he got luggage to his room.

t. another retired accountant Steve

Mfw im watching that movie right now

This guy sounds and looks just like the hasidic jewish babblers in Israel.

He's definitely a Jew. Could he be an Israeli?

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Vh4SDe4kk

"Stephen liked women's shoes and I'm keeping his collection."
-Eric Paddock

Autistic Eric is autistic

Same. He seems articulate and rational, even though he's obviously distraught over his older brother (who obviously, with his dad's issues would be a massive father figure to him) going mental.

STEVE DIDN'T PICKUP HIS FUCKING BAGS
HE WOULD PAY SOMEONE 100 SUSHI ROLLS TO BRING THEM TO HIS ROOM ON A GOLD PLATTER
I WENT TO VISIT HIM ONCE IN RENO BUT THERE WAS SNOW ON THE ROAD SO I JUST TURNED AROUND AND WENT BACK HOME
STEVE WAS JUST A GUY FROM MESQUITE WHO ATE THOUSAND DOLLAR SUSHI AT THE CHINESE FUSION PLACE BECAUSE HIS DAD WAS A FUCKING BANK ROBBER WHO ROBBED TACO BELL

Yeah, he probably mooched and didn't ask questions. That kind of shit goes on all around us though. It's a fucked up society we live in these days, the way the press is exploitative in nature is an indication of that. I think the overall theme would be "Vegas is a fucked up place and everybody is ok with that, so what the fuck?" Which I actually agree with to a point. Vegas is nicknamed sin city, and they seem to be expecting this mass shooter guy to fit some kind of stereotype. It's irritating when they have a story they want to run with, so they try to get quotes and soundbytes to fit that story. He is going against it and is probably frustrated that the his brother's life is being misrepresented.

bingo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

this

I've seen people experience deep, severe tragedy more than once. This guy isn't in pain. He's afraid.

Eric Paddock genuinely believes that his brother did no wrong, and he's indicated that several times. He's just saying what he thinks he's supposed to say. If I had to speculate, I'd also bet from his behavior that he knows way more than he's letting on and isn't opening up about it because he's afraid of charges or getting involved. I hope he does, I hope he gets caught, and I hope he burns for it.

the word you're looking for is caricature

good lord that video was unsettling. maybe it really is mental illness?

I feel like wasting this faggot for payback for what his evil brother did. And fuck him for saying not everyone works at taco bell. A shitload of people work there and it's gonna be taco bell and walmart employees that form the basis of the global revolution where we brutally strip the wealthy of their ill-gotten money and then hang all of them.

not a good actor

>Obvious CIA is obvious
I mean, look at this guy, seriously inconsistent mfucker.

>You find a nice piece of desert and do it there.
t.learnedallmyarmsdealingfrommoviesandtvshows

For some reason, this reminds me of a Sam Hyde sketch.

YOU KNOW WHY STEVE DIDN'T SHOOT ALL THOSE PEOPLE? BECAUSE THE FUCKING GUN WOULD HAVE HURT HIS SHOULDER
STEVE WASN'T THE TYPE OF PERSON TO SHOOT PEOPLE
HE WOULD HAND THE BELLHOP 100 SUSHI ROLLS AND MAKE HIM DO THE SHOOTING ON A GOLDEN CART

My brother was a good goy that loved NASA!

cause they're fucking JEWS

like wtf how hasnt this been pointed out?

>no one has given me a reason to not believe the msm

oh, hunnneyyyyy

>Why is he bragging about money all this time?

Shut the fuck up op. not everyone works at Taco Bell.

Ha ok so he would have had to have flown from NV to FL the night of the massacre.

Hey, I've got some bad news. Your brother just murdered 50 people.

>I watched breaking bad so now I know how illegal criminal operations work