Police Murder Fleeing man

"Police in Utah fatally shot a man from behind while he was running away from officers, according to newly released footage, which has sparked accusations of racial profiling and a “brutal execution”.

Prosecutors in Salt Lake City have said officers were justified in killing Patrick Harmon, 50, who was pulled over for riding a bicycle without a light and who attempted to flee when police tried to arrest him. Police are not facing charges despite the fact that the body-camera footage captured officer Clinton Fox shouting “I’ll fucking shoot you!” from a distance before he fired three bullets into Harmon, who was running in the opposite direction."
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/05/patrick-harmon-utah-police-shooting
video
youtu.be/uuFankMfKSo

THIS IS WHY BLACK LIVES MATTER. THIS IS WHAT WHITE SUPREMACY CAPITALISM LOOKS LIKE

Try and defend this bullshit... you fucking can't He was murdered in cold blood

I'm done, white supremacy Capitalism needs to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
kutv.com/news/local/body-cam-footage-released-by-police-in-fatal-shooting-ruled-justified
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
strawpoll.me/14085421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The filename meme always makes me smile

he should have sucked muh dick

LOOOOOOOOL
>I got 'em.
>Ahhhh.. ah.. ahhhh...

Looks like animal control got a little carried away.

>After giving officers several different names, police learned that Harmon had several warrants out for his arrest. "Officer Fox said Mr. Harmon seemed emotional and distraught. Officer Fox said Mr. Harmon was talking about getting right with God and doing work for God; Officer Fox said Mr. Harmon said he was trying to take care of his arrest warrant. Officer Fox said Mr. Harmon seemed nervous," the report states. "Harmon pleaded with the officers not to go to jail. The officers took Mr. Harmon's hands and placed them behind his back. As Mr. Harmon’s hands went behind his back, Mr. Harmon bolted from the officers and ran." At one point,

>Harmon stopped running and turned around to face the pursuing officers while holding a knife.
Go home everybody the case is solved

I will defend the police officer's narrative.

The dangerous hostile negro is a sub-species of the human race. Killing an annoying negro is really no worse than slapping a mosquito.
/thread

i see no knife in the video and he was RUNNING AWAY

does it make you feel good knowing an innocent man was fucking murdered?

of course shit like this happens everyday for POC. and you probably white and don't care

Ever since that faggot columbus "discovered" america. fucking white supremacy capitalism has been destroying POC

meh. Fleeing police on a bicycle doesn't always work out. Yes the police are totally out of control but if a black male is murdered in US its probably a black male that did it. And what does capitalism have to do with the insane levels of violence niggers release on an otherwise peaceful society?

Did he drop any good loot?

>running away.
Expect to get your shit wrecked whether you're human or nigger.

>> man

This is a boy in a mans body

same thing would happen to a white guy (if they ran)

blacks just have a heightened fight or flight response

cops actually go a lot easier on non-white people when there's no warrants or actual wrong-doing

Monkey bones go for a good price on the GE

that nigger was a bitch

he clearly turned around like he was about to pull a weapon and was already running from police.

Fuck niggers, but aren't police only supposed to use deadly force when some form of threat is established?

>a “brutal execution”

No. THIS was a brutal execution in Utah.

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Fucking cops are trigger happy as hell i feel like im going to get into a dual everytime i see one

Yup. Turns around, with a knife. Case closed. He shouldn't have been running from men with guns in the first place anyway.

>white supremacy Capitalism

What exactly is that? And how does free trade, the enforcement of contracts and private ownership kill blacks?

Seems to me you're throwing out a bunch of buzzwords without thinking about their meanings.

innocent man..breaking the law while being arrested for previously breaking the law.

I'm glad he killed that nigger. Nothing of value was lost. Niggers and communists aren't people, so technically this isn't murder. Cruelty to animals is possible.

kutv.com/news/local/body-cam-footage-released-by-police-in-fatal-shooting-ruled-justified
>After Smith identified Harmon, and determined he had active felony warrants, including one for aggravated assault, the officers attempt to cuff him.

>He runs a few steps and half turns while still running away and yells something, that the DA documents said is "I'll cut you," as he apparently draws a knife.

>The DA said the knife was recovered from the scene.

So a felon nigger pulls a knife on the cops while fleeing and proceeds to get shot. What's the problem here?

I hope the cops gets 20 minutes of community service.

Black lives DO NOT MATTER

like hunting city racoons

Shut up dindu.

Read:

>he had active felony warrants, including one for aggravated assault, the officers attempt to cuff him.
So tell me OP, are we better off with or without this nigger in our society? I know you want to say it's the latter, but you're not willing to admit it openly. Those views you have creeping deep down in your skull, embrace them and set yourself free.

On DOTR, there will be no bags limits on city racoons.

Why are there even any niggers in Utah?

>Why are there even any niggers in Utah?
Reminds me of the top comment on the liveleak post of this video.

>there are black people in Salt Lake City?
>not anymore

For real, what the fuck are they doing there? That's the place you live to get away from niggers.

He was probably looking to rape some huwhite women in an area where they'd at least expect it.

Shit like this chips away at my soul. The fact that people, I know niggers did this, can and do acts like these just eats me.

Yeah all so called Communists will do throw out all the keywords they know.

two former military niggers just goes to prove niggers no matter what they do are always niggers and all deserve death for being niggers

That's a pretty severe punishment needs to be more lax

>The NAACP demanded that Pierre and Andrews' death sentences should be revoked because of racial bias at the trial

Nigger had a knife it was a good shoot

you dont shoot someone in the back for running

this is why the "government" is failing

police are here to protect people, not execute people for not having bike lights.

its your soul, spend it how you see fit

Is this why BLM wants body cams eliminated, to hide the proof that the officers were in the clear?

>Oh no! The perpetrator turned 180 degrees while disobeying an officer! We now must let him go free!

Also I'm pretty sure he wasn't executed for not having bike lights but rather for committing a crime and attempting to flee the scene.

SHHIIIIEEEET

little man, stop running your mouth

grow a pair of balls and act like a man

ball licking criminals is not going to get you a job

>POC

Brainwashed, opinion discarded

Clearly faked, faggot.

Look at cyka deliks comment on the video.

Okay guys...This is obviously fake.

1 - The gun shots make a "Pew!" sound rather than a deafening "BLAM!"

2 - The muzzle flashes are way to small and are not seen on the ground or wall perpendicular to the shooter

3 - In the obviously edited shooting part, you can see a little glowing "bullet" going toward the "suspect". You would not be able to see this.

4 - If the suspect was actually shot 3 times in succession like that, his body would have gone limp and would have "rag dolled" to the ground. Not quickly lay down.

Anyone who watches this more than once and doesn't recognize these points have zero idea what real gunfire looks like or sounds like.

And look when and where the "blood" appears on the sidewalk. It appears when his hand moves over that area (fake blood packet)...good golly, people. Recognize fake shit when you see it.

See He had a warrant for aggravated assault, ran, then turned his body while wielding a knife and being less than ten feet away.

>ball licking criminals is not going to get you a job
Take your own advice, because the only criminal in that video is now dead.

Squirrely nigger could have pulled a gun while he ran. You don't run from the police like that.

you sound 12 shut the fuck up, idiot.

One less nig nog in America is good . Homey should have not committed the crime !!

You are all seriously retarded if you think this is real....baka

baka

Exhibit 7000: Cops are retarded bald headed faggots who barely finished high school

> and now for my next impression........JESSE OWENS!

aw lawd....Saint Trayvon, please hep us

Sometimes I wonder if people like this are like normies/young people who can't believe they've witnessed violence.

Same with people who call the Vegas shootings a hoax, raised with only media and soft violence of games so can't believe they were witness to real carnage, real human malevolence etc.

You watched the end of someone's life, it is pretty intense.

>he had active felony warrants, including one for aggravated assault,
burn in hell, nigger
give those cops the fucking key to the city

You are an idiot. The gun shot sound alone gives it away.

Blood appears on the sidewalk as the "suspect's" hand moves over it.

It all looks totally faked.

Nice critical thinking skills there, Britfag.

Like you would know what a shooting looks like.

Wow...imagine if he didnt try to run and just followed orders. Fucking stupid op, people like you enable and worship law breakers and then you wonder why our society has gone to shit. kys

>I'm done, white supremacy Capitalism needs to end.

You'll love it in Somalia, no white man or capitalism to hold you back. You should start packing your bags now, Sambo.

Honestly this is why I oppose body cameras - more often than not they will muddy the situation.

Although it is impossible to tell from the quality of the footage what the suspect yelled (cops claim "I'll cut you") and it's not clear where the knife was, though apparently one was recovered from the scene. All we can see is someone shot to death on video, which is far more likely to inflame the situation because no one cares about anything that's not obvious from the video.

I remember the Charlotte shooting where the guy clearly had a gun and some Boomer cuckservative said to me "I don't care what you say - I just watched a man get murdered." Weak minded people don't want to think much beyond what's obvious, but all of these shootings are much more complex than a 10 second clip of someone getting killed (the only thing the media will ever play).

>i see no knife in the video and he was RUNNING AWAY
An experienced law enforcement officer, with perception honed by professional training,can see things, that we, common civilians, cannot.

Just remember: You try to run, you'll get the gun.

Obey an officers directions, do not resist arrest, do not flee. Support your local police.

what happened to the coons in the webm?

No need to get toasty.

You have zero evidence this is faked. Just muh sounds.

>i dont see something so it doesn't exist
>i didn't see him turn around so he didn't

i enjoyed the video, especially his last moments crying like a bitch, commie fuck

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can recognize the danger that a fleeing nigger poses.

>what happened to the coons in the webm?
community service and back on the street.
All had previous warrants

somali was destroyed by white supremacy capitalism. it was explioted for decades and raped. then wasn't given proper investment after being set free

remember what germany did to namblia in the 1900. murdered thousands of people looking for freedome. im sorry but capitalism has affected POC and destroyed civilizations

Between 24,000 and 100,000 Herero and 10,000 Nama died.[3][4][page needed] [5][6][7][page needed][8] The first phase of the genocide was characterized by widespread death from starvation and dehydration due to the prevention of the retreating Herero from leaving the Namib Desert by German forces. Once defeated, thousands of Herero and Nama were imprisoned in concentration camps, where the majority died of disease, abuse, and exhaustion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

white supremacy capitalism at its finest

> +40 year old nigger
> smoking menthols
> riding a 10-speed bike as transportation

dis nigga had zero future
these cops did him a favor
he was a piece of fucking shit

absolute carnage mate haha

You're truly retarded if you think that this is real. I feel sorry for you, britfag.

if you want to get away with crime and have a legal right to run away then move to Africa

Wrong.

>Pierre was 21 years old at the time of the crime. He was born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago, until moving to Brooklyn, New York, at the age of 17.

for you non-burgers, here is the tl;dr version of what you're watching
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

TL;DR

> Arrest statistics show disproportionate BLACK offenders
> Court records shows BLACK defendants show disproportionate convictions
> Prison population comprised of disproportionate BLACKS
> Factors leading to high probability of crime (poverty, no education, no employment) skews disproportionately towards BLACKS
> Crime recidivism skews disproportionately towards BLACKS reoffending
whoa, whoa, whoa guys.....it CAN'T be the blacks!!
This is just systemic white supremacy (that we can't actually explain how it works).
Lets make a computer AI to impartially gauge who a criminal is

> Computer AI shows BLACKS disproportionately fit the criteria
No, no, no.....must be something wrong with the computer!

here's the knife, btw.

ITS A BOOK YOU RACIST!!! BOOK! BOOK! BOOOOOOOKKKK!!!!!!

the cops in UT don't fuck around. their was some in black kid in lehi going on a rampage with a katana and they turned him to a lead depository

>somali was destroyed by white supremacy capitalism
That's a very, very disrespectful way to speak about a black comrade

>running away from police
Good riddance

Get the 2x drop buff from the CS. Gorillas drop a lot of gold teeth.

Did you miss the part of the story where a nigger was shot?

"stop running or i will shoot!"
>keeps running
>gets shot
"white supremacist!"

>a nigger was shot?

Thank you animal control!

Don't listen to shills, this nigger was running for cover.

strawpoll.me/14085421
strawpoll.me/14085421
strawpoll.me/14085421
strawpoll.me/14085421

>Breaks law
>Gets shot
WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!
Get fucked.

>strawpoll.me/14085421
its simple

Thanks, I need more fapping material and this worked a treat.

who cares, another stupid nigger nobody cares about

take my upvote

>innocent
>multiple warrants
try again comrade chromosome

lol that was fucking savage, this guy is on a nigger hunt.

Somalia was destroyed by it's nigger population

Did you miss the part that said he was a shine?

Is BLM in the streets over this yet?