Communism is the future

Communism is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3uDwEIaSoo
youtube.com/watch?v=LCkd6EA_B0U
youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>starvation is the future
sounds great

Go to Cuba

The term late capitalism was coined in 1902

Yeah in 70 thousand years maybe.

>chaos, cultural genocide, labor and indoctrination camps are the future

FUCK YEAH

The communist and libertarian endgames occur simultaneously with the advent of the general production unit, what you'd call a general 3D printer.

They said that in 1917 too.

Fuck it, I'm down for whatever

I'm down as long as we redistribute the gfs as well as the wealth

>yes hello I'm here to collect my state-mandated 1 gf

>implying

Sure is.

Fuck off nigger.. COMMUNISM is for KIKES, NIGGERS, SPICS & MONGOLIODS ONLY!..

.......is that the same chick wearing a fucking diaper?! LOL

>paprica
>healthy eating

then the future will suck shit for everyone
sage

why is she so cute?

Yup.

WEW

It's a penis right? My cock is throbbing.

>tfw no commie sissy to give anal punishment to
I know they would enjoy it.

>Communism is the future.
I agree teenagers need posters and t-shirts. Goths and emos are gone. a new fad has to arise so that they can be unique. They might kill themselves if they weren't edgy.

That can't be real. What's his/her/it's name?

I'm ok with communism for all the idiots while intelligent and productive people get to enjoy property rights.

Would solve our obesity problem, I guess.

It's not, but i am here to tell you that that person in that picture is a man.

Someone will provide you with that picture, of him sitting on a bench while the hos penis bulging through his leggin shorts.

Also Trap are gay.

She (?) is fugly.

Every time, whenever a communigger tries to shill their death cult, failure of an ideology, they post this pasty little whore as if it's supposed to win me over.

Most modern communist "women" are triple amputee tranny freaks. Fuck off, saged.

Generation Zyklon is the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3uDwEIaSoo

>look like prepubescent boy
>Wow isn't she unique looking? So cute
Yfw everyone on Sup Forums is just fucking gay

>she

If you want communism so bad why don't all you fags go make one?

fixed

Because they'd rather post faggot memes online and whine about the "bourgeois" while unironically calling each other "comrade". They're larpers, not to mention they're disproportionately freaks, like tranny wageslaves with mental problems and so on.

They will meme about their magical pipe dream utopia until the day they die, poor, in debt and worked to death from their shitty minimum wage job

I dont think that is her

>.......is that the same chick wearing a fucking diaper?! LOL

The absolute state of the left.

Men with women lingerie
Women with diapers
Trannies of all kinds
Chihuahua's and goblins with an axe to grind
Also giraffes

Diaper fetish faggots

Thank you frog user

Well I guess It's my future for the next hour.

I bet her farts smell like salted caramel

It's literally illegal to advocate for communism and you're going to be put into a FEMA camp for being subversive.

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

70 thousand you say? I'ts more like millions until we either make a time machine to advance time until communism works or real scale digital simulations for them to live in.

This commie girl got no hips and thighs.

I can guarantee that she would have both after I done with her.

Exactly, that's why all major powers are communist and so many countries are switching right as we speak.

Communism will only work if everything is AI automated and no one has a job and gets the same ammount of money and privilidges as -all-of his/her peers aka never in a million years

fine

Correct, NAZBOL is the future

Get ready

When that happens the technocratic elite will just kill everyone else.

It'll happen sooner than you think.

papillomavirus candidate.

Fuck the future. I just want the upper wealthy class come crashing with the rest of the world they fucked up and ruined.

Go to china

t. Flied on the soviet-made rocket engines until recent sanctions.

Id fuck the commie out of her

youtube.com/watch?v=LCkd6EA_B0U

Last time we made it, you were so butthurt, you financed literal fucking muslim durkas to combat it and now every fucking white country deals with problem of Islam.

Next time we make it you will fucking nuke the world to preserve the right of Rockefellers and Rotschilds to fuck you raw and blame the commies for it.

SO WE CAN LIVE TO 200 IF WE ARE COMMUNISTS???? THAT SETTLES IT

sure it is

>until the day they die, poor, in debt and worked to death from their shitty minimum wage job

Sounds pretty capitalist to me, lol. Daily reminder that USSR had no (((interest)))

...for people that don't like to eat.

I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

You forgot AIDS, Heroin consumption, and other shitty stuff.

But goyim must make sacrifices for the yachts of (((Abramovich))) and whores for the (((Prokhorov))) and (((Koch)))

>
What? Are you serious? People on the internet telling lies?

So china can't make me live to 200 like REAL communism?

Americans are perfect goyim. They can fuck shit up, have that shit blasted in their own faces, and then blame the rest of the world, niggers, commies and jews for it, while declaring a military crusade against whoever the (((elite))) points to.

Also, point out the lies. Especially after "switch to capitalism". As Russian remembering the 90-ies, I'll laugh.

This has now become a cute commifu bread!
Post em !

Nah. The jews stopped funding it once they realised the goyim won't fall for it. They found cheaper, less blatant ways to destroy Western civilisation.

No gulags here. conformity is a given, nobody will ever dissent.

Not cute, but she is going to expropriate your dick.

THAT'S WHAT WE LOST WITH DEATH OF STALIN:
1. STYROFOAM WAS MADE OF MILK.YOU COULD FEED CHILDREN WITH IT.
2. GRAVITATION WAS LESS THAN ON THE MOON BY 80 PERCENT. PEOPLE COULD JUMP RIGHT ON ANY ROOF.
3. PEOPLE WERE LIVING FOR 150-190 YEARS. DISEASES DID NOT EXIST EXCEPT WORKER'S CALLUS.
4. IF SOMEONE FALLS ON THE STREET - EVERYONE RUNS TO HIM, PUT MONEY IN HIS POCKETS, KISS HIM IN LIPS, OFFER TO DRINK AND BECOME RELATIVES.
5. RABBITS AND CHICKEN WERE JUMPING IN THE FRYING PAN THEMSELVES.
PEOPLE WERE AFRAID TO GO FISHING - BURBOTS WERE JUMPING FROM THE WATER RIGHT INTO THE KETTLE
6. GRANDFATHER TOLD ME: PEOPLE WERE WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM LAUGHTER. IN THE MORNING PEOPLE USED TO POUR COLD WATER ON THEMSELVES
7. PREGNANCY PERIOD WAS ABOUT 4.5 MONTHS. CHILDREN WEIGHED 12-15 KILOGRAMS, HAVING WHITE HAIR, BIG BLUE EYES, AND INTELLIGENT FACES - IMMEDIATELY ASKED TO LET THEM GO TO WORK
8. WATER IN VOLGA WAS SWEET AS SYRUP, YENISEY WAS FULL OF DARK BEER
9. IN WINTER AVERAGE TEMPERATURE WAS ABOUT -300 *C, EVERYONE HAD RED CHEEKS
10. BERRIES WERE THE SIZE OF A CAT, CATS WERE THE SIZE OF THE DOG, DOGS - OF THE COW, COW - OF THE WORKSHOP, AND IN THE WORKSHOP MEN WERE PLAYING BY BOTWINNIK'S METHODIC - CHECKMATE IN ONE TURN!

And that future will look like the alternative future Biff created from Back to the Future 2.

also this

None of those were caused by capitalism though. They would've happened under communism too. In fact, there has not been a single marxist country in history that has not suffered a mass starvation event. Not a single one. Tens of millions starved to death under communism in the 20th Century.

Someone say bread?

>All niggers must be lynched!
>B-but we're not racist, it's jewish term!

Like poetry. Even nazis, being niggers at all, weren't that backpedaling on their own ideology, mostly.

AND ... I will SEIZE ... her MEANS .. of REPRODUCTION !

like that ugly bitch would be in any kind of future

The only thing that ended famine in the USSR was the deaths of ten million mouths to feed.

that ugly bitch doesn't belong in the future

who w waas that

Sounds like capitalism

This is true because dear leader said so. Just like all OPs 'facts' were true because the Iron Curtain was not a thing and there was definitely an honest free flow of information and good record keeping during communism.

I hear rocket man's shit feeds the nation and all of NK has 5 star hotel room to relax in during their 5-hour lunch break from the 2 hours work they do before going home to the gold house provided by the dear leader with 5 hot wives and 6 happy children.

I love communism now!

I'm glad I am giving my government more power, they are a good leaders111!111!!one~!11eleven

>literally a religion for cucks

We would prefer for niggers to fuck off back to Africa you meme nazbol faggot.

> Is a NazBol because he thinks Stalin was ' based" because he was after kikes in the USSR
> He really didn't give a fuck if you were a kike or not, he just purged the USSR from people who he thought were not loyal
> Stalin's brother in law was that wannabe Hitler kike Ghenrik Yagoda a.k.a the Jewish Hitler
> Stalin married a fucking Jewess
> That means his Children are kikes
> Debunks your whole NazBol ideology
> Stalin's Great Granddaughter is a Degenerate Commie liberal

topkek

Capitalism is the best economic sys...

That is dinner comrade! You never seen granny cook before? Old recipe from motherland. Dear leader says is fine as she can no work no more!

>be communist retard
>make up some bullshit and spins
>durr see we didnt actually fail!!!
>keep repeating yourself while communists have and keep failing all over the place never achieve anything but terror attacks and petty assaults while mostly living of welfare from capitalist states that "dont work"

It's not but communism is way worse you faggot.

>Be born because your parents have 11 subsidized kids
>Get rich off subsidies
>Use monetary influence to destroy taxes (subsidies)
please European Leaf

she'll make a decent war bride

Dis a communist now. Stalin rolling in grave lol. Stupid larping kids.

>Hugo Chavez’s Favorite Daughter Is Richest Person in Venezuela
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/

>$120 million bed-hopping hypocrite: He claimed he lived on $25 a month. But Castro had 20 luxury homes, a private island, an 88ft yacht - and mistresses galore
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html

>Kim Jong-un 'spent over $600m in a year' while North Korean citizens starved to death
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html

>Heirs of Communist China's Eight Immortals 'have amassed huge wealth'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html

>Of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

The pig man is a Jew right?

I suck numerous dicks on a daily basis