Shooting happens in burgerland

>shooting happens in burgerland
>americlaps proceed to come up with alex jones tier conspiracies instead of acknowledging the fact that it's extremely easy to buy firearms and kill people in burgerland
>every time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Calgary_stabbing
youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)
archive.is/9TR5u)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)
archive.is/h4A6h
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)
foxnews.com/real-estate/2012/08/16/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property.html
rense.com/general76/univ.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mass stabbing in canada
>leafs allow muslims to spread their religion of peace
>every time

Literally what flag is this? It's just a fucking leaf?

Hello? lmao

they can't acknowledge their problems. It's not their fault, it's just impossible for them.

sage

I think people are just looking for closure. It's hard in this case because he didn't leave any kind of suicide note or manifesto. So people are going to try and rationally explain irrational behavior. Really the evidence points to the dude just snapped, for all we know the toaster told him to do it. But that isn't adequate for people so they have to come up with there own narratives.

>mass stabbing
huh? just two cops got stabbed and both lived.
The Maple Leaf is eternal

>muslim kills canadian military
>canadians proceed to give him 8 million
>every time

Double 99s. Are you the great one?

Actually it was a US army medic. The widow is sueing him for every penny. I hope she wins.

Car of peace faggot

>conspiritards love to talk about conspiracies
>huge increase in conspiracy talk after a big happening
>mapleniggers always want to be enormous faggots
>make threads like these

The simple truth is that America is filled with crazy people.Ever seen one of the surveillance man videos? youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

Day of the rake can't come soon enough you maple communist faggots

. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Calgary_stabbing

day of the rake when

how about you end yourself leaf, your country is going to shit

Hilarious

Of course it’s easy to buy guns here, that’s why there more of them than there are people in this nation, and that’s why something like this is such an anomaly.

I assume you’d say the shooters motive was that he was white and wanted to kill people because he was white and wanted to kill people because he was white and wanted to kill people because

Hey woah let's not be so hasty. I signed the petition for Alberta to join the US we arnt all bad

>if you take it at face value, they win

saged this maple flavored bullshit.

Police scanner audio where the police themselves said it is CONFIRMED there were AT LEAST two shooters and two shooting locations (youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)

Eyewitness adamant there was at least two shooters and at least one shooter on the ground (youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)

Another eyewitness saying multiple shooters (archive.is/9TR5u)

Taxi driver video where it sounds like possibly multiple shooters. (youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)

Woman at the concert stated that there was a Hispanic-looking couple harrassing people an hour before the shooting, the woman saying "you're all gonna die" and "they're all around you." archive.is/h4A6h (indicates multiple shooters).

Automatic gunfire 40 minutes AFTER Paddock found dead (hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)

>deadliest massacre in calgary ever
>5 people
happens every second in burgerland

i embrace this day.. the leaves have turned red, and idk how to stop it.

>communist?
hey burgerfaggot can you even collect rainwater without getting a visit from the feds?

foxnews.com/real-estate/2012/08/16/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property.html

You can buy guns on the black market in any country easilly. The only thing gun control protects is children and the absolute bottom class from killing eachother.

>but muh fbi fakes!
You can evade the 3% chance of running into them by gitting gud.

>>OP is a Leaf
>>Shitposts every fucking time!
>>Cannot comprehend why Canada is loathed on Sup Forums and why they always bring up "Day Of The Rake".

hehe yes goy, nothing fishy happened, the MSM and other news media outlets NEVER LIE ever, good goy.

>Easy to buy weapons is a motive
Are you a psychopath? Would you go on a mass shooting spree if you could, leaf? No? Then fuck right off and let the autists do their thing.

It's extremely easy to buy (illegal) firearms and kill people here too you fucking leaf.

I still can't even go outside with a knife on me because we've been stripped of any right of defending ourselves.

this is a pretty new situation, especially given how our media is reacting to it right now. lots of people are lost and need an explanation, so it's no surprise this is happening.

>Leaf

>visit from the feds
>violation of a state law
Are you a literal retard, or just pretending

Amerifat Burger: Muh guns, in case of muh revolution again.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Why not just have a house gun in case of burglars and use your fists in other manly altercations.

Amerifat Burger: What a pussy, if you don't own more then twelve guns your a bitch. Plus muh government with muh freedom might try to not give me muh freedom but we're free though.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: But the government will never let you own military grade weapons, so you'd be fighting a losing battle.

Amerifat Burger: But with muh conceal carry I can sneak up on them.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Seems like a good idea.

Amerifat Burger: Yeah but when I move muh stomach out of the way I can reach my conce-

>*Get machine gunned from 600 yards away by some mad man*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe uses Amerifat Burgers gun to shoot back and lard body that is three times wider then his own as shield*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe escapes*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe talks about gun reform to reporter because it doesn't matter how many guns you have if your to fat to grab them*

>BURGERS WON'T DEFEND THIS

>get rekt
>o-oh yea! Well leaf! XD amirite?

Everything's a conspiracy. Sure. What are you gonna do about besides larp on a pokemon image sharing forum? Not shit, faggots

Leaf, the freedom to own firearms that we have is something you will never understand. They were used to win our independence from Britain so we enshrined it as a sacred right to ensure our freedom always.
Bad guys will get guns even if you ban every single type. They will kill. If you let citizens use guns as well suddenly johnny mass shooting faggot is afraid.
Now go drink some syrup or whatever it is you all do up in the great white (muslim) north and leave things like guns and cheeseburgers to us

We refuse to accept that maybe our shit isn't perfect and instead need to turn it into huge stories. See 9/11, Soros, Benghazi, JFK's assassination, the moon landings, etc.

You're leaving out the fact that the image on the left happens 3-4 times a year along with thousands of small scale non mass shootings though

that's gold

So easy that every gun owner goes on a rampage with a new gun every day. Fucking moron.

Its pretty noguns to think the government is going to have a predator missile for every armed civilian.

>it's extremely easy to buy firearms
Said the retarded leaf that has never left his basement

You have to jump through fucking hoops in most states to even get an interview with the police department for your application.

>Kys retarded leaf

>320,000,000+ population
>35,000 gun deaths
>22k are suicides
>7k are police shootings
>5k are gang violence in about 5 cities
>The rest are regular homicides and accidents

Really made me think

THE DAY OF THE RAKE DRAWS NIGH

>it's ONLY 35 thousand people a year with these stats I didn't bother supporting in my post at all

You do know that 90% of the gun crimes in america are done by people without gun licenses with unregistered guns right?

Do you know how easy it is to get guns off the black market? Or are you just some basement dweller that likes to talk out of his ass?

Also in case you didn't know
>Black markets dont give a fuck about your laws.
They import guns from all across the world. You could ban the fuck out of guns but they would still get into the country and the crime statistics would sill remain the same.

>35,000
Ya 2/3rd of which are suicide. Approx 10k dying a year is nothing comapred to the amount of crime guns prevent a year between 800,000 and 2,500,000
rense.com/general76/univ.htm

also

>these stats I didn't bother supporting in my post at all

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

>All firearm deaths
>Number of deaths: 33,594
>Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5

freedom isn't free leaf