How do feminists respond to graphs like these?

How do feminists respond to graphs like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/2015-sat-test-results-confirm-pattern-thats-persisted-for-40-years-high-school-boys-are-better-at-math-than-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they blame society

By majoring in gender studies to try and find out why they suck so fucking hard at math

Less than 10% difference isn't that significant to prove Sup Forumstard theories about how women are inferior

Looks like OP got BTFO by his own argument

by not understanding them

Race is rather predictive too

this chart makes no sense

female detected.

Are you female by any chance?

With some unfalsifiable notion of systematic sexism.

took me a second look to get it, but i'm stoned as shit

But, but women are going to indocrina,uhh, college more than men, women are more educated!

The test is sexist, obv

trips

dubs

Math is bullshit
what are you going to do with math? Teach calculus?

men are more analytical

>(you)

It is bullshit, trump for instances knows fuck all about math and never reads books

Yet he makes billions scamming poor rural and suburban
> (OP)
>men are more analytical
retards

yeah, fuck that man math

Source of 2015 chart:
aei.org/publication/2015-sat-test-results-confirm-pattern-thats-persisted-for-40-years-high-school-boys-are-better-at-math-than-girls/

Great quote:
“If there are some inherent gender differences for mathematical ability, as the huge and persistent gender differences for the math SAT test suggests, closing the STEM gender degree and job gaps may be a futile attempt in socially engineering an unnatural and unachievable outcome.”

Lmao obvious
female is obvious
Another cunt using the flag to act like southernz be dumb

yeah fuck boys
remember automation will replace jobs that require "empathy."

math is sexist

Pay for the wall you wetback faggot

>Me
>Average
>Never tried in school, never studied
>Take test high
Still better than hardworking females

Why are we looking at 2009 scores?

females arent stupid, they just dont care enough to study as hard as men. part of this is wanting to maintain their body more than their brain

They invent memes like emotional intelligence, or create new metrics that, although useless, paints them in a better light.

>limited number of seats for college preparatory classes
>lower the requirements for group X to get a seat
>by nature of this being a zero sum game, the bar for group Y is now raised
>gee, why does group Y outperform group X???
This is why chinks make up the majority of the undergraduate class bodies at UCLA. This is the reason why indiscriminate use of antibiotics leads to superbugs.

It is when you have a sample size in the tens of millions, retard.

Topkek

by saying the College Board is a patriarchal institution run by (old white) men for men and the test discriminates against women.

It is not, they'll just oscillate between 499 and 580 in average

The problem with that chart is that scores over 580 have a much higher ratio of men as the scores increment

Brainlet

they dont survey this often, and it changes slowly

Is that even a big difference? Not familiar with buger system.

What sort of ignorant nonsense are you spewing, subhuman?

What's confusing you?

They don't.

>Mexico on schooling

Not tell us how competitive face peeling competitions build character.

at first i was hehehe women have less IQ, then i saw IRAN

Underrated kek

They say math is sexist.

And that women are smarter than boys anyway because they graduate.

You don't get to call anybody retarded when your country's average IQ begins with an 8.

You don't want the engineers and scientists that keep this technologically advanced society running to have an average math score on the SAT. If there are more men than women at the high end, it would be better for society to have more men than women in STEM fields that are heavy on math.

The first post you're quoting was a facetious troll post, the second one isn't wrong, meme sharter.

I didn't said there was a problem with having more men in stem, but there is an issue if women can't into mathematical ability.

Why not, leaf? We're not in a Mexican Facebook group.

An IQ of 85 is considered retarded. 100 is average. 10% is significant.

Hey you stole my line

You are missing the main point of this data. While the averages are not that far apart, as the score gets higher the number of males with a given score increases relative to the number of women. 2.22 males scored 800 for every female that scored 800.
>Mexican intellectual tries to interpret a graph

You attempt to use the English language, subhuman.

An IQ of 80 is considered retarded, 90 is "normal".

See
You'll have to be more specific, it seems you're just hurling insults because you're angry at my flag, rather than the content of my posts.

>Mexican intellectual

You don't get to call anybody faggot when you spread your ass for nigger dicks, fucking homo.

Why is that a problem? It's pointing out that males are over represented as scores increase.

Men shouldn't be doing most of the heavy lifting beyond a certain point, if that gap can be reduced without spending too many resources, it should be done.

What makes Peurto Ricans dumber than other beans?

well, a graph is considered math, so maybe they don't what it means

Island people seem to do everything slowly.

They have significative black admixture, the gap between the genders is reduced just like blacks.

Short of pumping them full of testosterone before they're born what do you suggest?

>99% ebrw
>89% math

Teach them mathematics focused on practical examples, such as estimating their sexual market value, game theory applied to competition for high value males, or even something ss simple as balancing a budget so they can buy more shoes.

>How do feminists respond to graphs like these?

They probably can't read them, at least according to the chart.

kek you're allright Mexibro

I'm disappointed pol, why aren't you posting more infographics!