Constantly cheating on your girlfriend

>constantly cheating on your girlfriend
Why? Why would you do this?

I wonder.

Because his girlfriend is a cuck?

Too many cute lolis around, he can't help it

It's not cheating if the girls are sisters and/or aberrations

Because his girlfriend is shit.

would you have stayed lost with her forever, user?

Because he can

he never cheated!

Because she lets him?

Senjougahara is unironically a cuck

Without a doubt.

Forever and ever.

First thing the bitch ever did when they first met was staple his mouth when he tried to talk to her so she had it coming.

You are more attractive to women when you are currently in a relationship or dating someone.

Because his girlfriend doesn't mind so long as he doesn't become emotionally attached or something like that.

The Gahara is basically the reverse-gendered version of pic related

Haven't had followed this for a while but doesn't his gf still have feelings for and shacking up with Kaiki?

He cheats because she is a total tease.
She tells him to be gentle with her and then after a walk home, she tells him goodnight and he walks back home defeated.

Also, best girl is always in his shadow.

because """"""""""""""alpha"""""""""""""""

Holy shit. How can people be cucked that hard?

How many girls has this fucker kissed at this point? fucking slut

Bottom one should be sucking his dick.

>Little girls will never cooperate to kiss you.

That was the only kiss that mattered 2bh

Does he even have a kiss scene with Senjougahara

>Implying his girlfriend never cheated on him
Remember the "second boyfriend" thing?

yeah it's way more significant and deserved than this one, fucking pedo's inserting their fetish into everything, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ONE GOOD ROMANCE STORY?

Hi welcome to Sup Forums

think he only kissed doll vamp and snail

Because he doesn't seem to know any values of a relationship. Granted, crab treats him like shit so it doesn't matter.

>harem
>good romance story

SENJOUGAHARA IS THE ONLY GIRL FOR ARARAKI, IT'S NOT A HAREM SHOW

Is this autism?

But user, he explained it perfectly
>I love Senjougahara the most, I respect Hanekawa more than anyone else, I’m the happiest when talking to Hachikuji, but if I were to choose someone to die with, I’d definitely choose you

Don't trust a word he says. It's how he gets into your pants.

Which novel is this from?

So snake/monkey/bee/spookyfags btfo?

There's no justifying cucking your waifu.

Kabuki

Spooky is just there to molest him and invade his personal space. She wasnt really in the competition.

are there doujins of this? with crab getting turned on by hearing araragi fucking his sister?

Prove it.

What about Ononoki

she has literally said "as long as he comes back to me, im fine with him fooling around"

She cucks him with cat. She doesn't even share her either even though cat would be very grateful for it.

No. They fucked. They also fucked after she made him chocolate.

And also said that the moment it became serious she would kill him and then herself.

I think Nisio believes he made a mistake during Bake in getting him together with Crab so soon, and then started injecting his side fantasies into the story starting with his sisters and that's why there is this weird relationship where Araragi loves Crab and plans on spending the rest of his human life with her but also likes to fool around exactly because he knows there is a line he cannot cross and that makes it more appealing.

Shit user, what a great position you just invented

Because basement-dweller otakus don't care about men being unfaithful, they probably think it's "alpha".
Shitstorm happens only when it's the girl that's cheating.

No! He just walked her home gently.

>that's why there is this weird relationship where Araragi loves Crab and plans on spending the rest of his human life with her but also likes to fool around exactly because he knows there is a line he cannot cross and that makes it more appealing.

Why do you think that was a mistake?

epiv

Are you being thick on purpose? It's well known that they fucked after Nise, before she got her haircut and mellowed out a bit.

remember ERASED? and they weren't even in a relationship, but these pathetic nerds still bitched and moaned about "that cheating bitch"

it's a meme you dip

bro it's an epic /r/Sup Forums meme

i think it might be a joke, buddy

She literally popped a fucking creature out of her disgusting vagina. Not the same as the flirting (and what, two kisses?) Araragi did.

Post it just to show you these glorious boobs.

I hate to sound like tumblr, but that's how it works in real life as well unfortunately. The whole women = lock and men = key stuff.

Because Nisio has zero interest in their actual relationship. A bit in Bake, where it wasn't really serious, a bit in Nise, where it became serious and he realized he loved her, but almost nothing after that.

But then it became more of a plot excuse to let Araragi flirt (well, not really flirt, more be flirted with) without creating a bowl, because the reason Araragi likes the attention is (and I think he says this almost verbatim about his sisters) that there is a line he will not cross (Crab being the line with the other girls).

Not only that, at some point he realized he was in love with Vamp too, just so he could have and eat both cakes, live a normal human life with Crab and a supernatural one with Vamp.

Owari second season fucking when

the fact that she's been one of the most irrelevant girls after snake should say something, when she's supposed to be the MCs girlfriend.

hell, her own arc that was supposed to be about their love story, has her spending more time with a middle aged man than him.

btw Chiwa Saito hates Araragi and loves Kaiki.

He had monkey so I'm surprised he hasn't actually cheated on Crab yet.

I think there the Koi part comes from either Nadeko (somehow) or how Senjougahara faced the man the despises the most (and that Araragi would never bargain with, even with his own life on the line) because she loves Araragi.

But yeah, it's a shame that Senjougahara is irrelevant 90% of the time.

Hell, if it wasn't for Hana, I would be 100% convinced they weren't even dating anymore.

Monkey is gay, user.

He's just being a good harem leader

She's bi if anything, but mostly straight.

She just likes cute girls and is araragi-sexual

She'd fuck araragi in a hearbeat though.

Is she though? She hasn't really demonstrated any interest in Crab after Bake. Or anyone other than Araragi with the excuse it would be to keep him away from Crab,

I would welcome a book where Araragi thinks that Crab is cheating on him with Monkey and/or Cat and freaks out.

that arc was literally advertised to be "araragi and hitagi's love story".

Didn't crab say that she was fine with araragi fucking other girls, but she is not fine with him developing an actual relationships with the girls.

How can other girls even compete?

Yes but I think she meant hanging around them and shit not fucking.

Irrc, the actual translation was "fooling around". If that extends to fucking, can't really tell.

I'd guess it means the level of flirting we've seen until now.

I like how Crab has become sweeter and more honest as the series progresses but she really lets Araragi walk all over her now. She wouldn't have taken this shit back in Bake.

they really can't

He kissed senjougahara under the stars after her dad drove them, think it was Bake's OVA
She even teases him about it on the first episode of Nise

Is he talking about vamp there?

She became less agressive, but still has a bit of an edge to tease him with.

Then again in Hana he is away from them, living a normal life with her.

Yes

Because it's a shitty pretentious harem anime.

He's talking about you user.

I knew they sexed, but when you put it that way, it's pretty amazing how all women just need a good dicking to change their mentality and perception. All that character development happened just from Senjougahara feeling the D. Either she was really pent up or Araragi is that good.

That's why women are so easy to manipulate. A lot of anons keep dreaming about finding their perfect waifu, but the real alpha males know the secret. You pick a cute grill you can be happy with and mold her with the power of the D into a perfect waifu.

Best imoutos also

I really like all the girls, so it's good he treats them great

Take a guess retard

He also kissed his imoutos

Most likely.

>Crab is the person he plans on spending his normal human life, which is why he loves her the most
>Snail is his best bro, which is why he's happy when with her
>Cat is the person whose intellect and calm he respects the most
>Shinobu is the person he decided to spend his supernatural life span with, which is why he would die with her. He also believes he owes her his life and she doesn't want to live separate from his shadow, so they would both die at the same time.

>He kissed senjougahara under the stars after her dad drove them, think it was Bake's OVA
I'm pretty sure they only held hands, user

> o it's good he treats them great
Sure he does

But the real question is, does having anal sex with araragi Still count as bisexual sex, since shinobu can feel it too?

It's not his fault he's surrounded by best girls.

But you can't feel Shinobu.

>mfw i get to see hachikuji again

Cannot blame him. Everyone is better than shitjougahara.

I'm pretty sure he only kissed bird

to be fair, math moved before he could treat her well.

That raises so many question! What does shinobu feel/do while araragi is pouning crabs pussy? Does crab know about it during sex? Do araragi and shinobu ever talk about it, or do they just act like nothing has happened? What would araragi feel if shinobu got vaginaly penetrated? What would the sex between the two of them feel like?