Occam's Razor this theory for me autists

Occam's Razor this theory for me autists.

Stephen Paddock, Eric Paddock and the father Ben Paddock all have lobeless ears, the corpse in the hotel room from the leaked photo doesn't.

LVPD Sheriff "He had an escape plan"
"It was definitely not a suicide note"

My Theory: Stephen paddock escaped and is still on the run. He was an alphabet soup agent and somehow outplayed being a fall guy in this setup.

Trump tweet RE: "Miracle" that it only took such a short time for first respondents to attend the hotel room.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1507068432
homes.com/real-estate-agents/paul-infantino/id-24289156/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mhJEtHDOS4
youtu.be/zDeUzatoUhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wanted to use his guns to kill lots of people and get away with it.

Stephen Paddock didn't shoot anyone, it was that guy with the pink anti-trump shirt

thanks for the bump.

they look similar enough to be used as a double for Paddock.

Is the corpse in the hotel room possibly pink shirt guy?

ears don't match
The frog is still alive

THATs what I've been saying for DAYS NOW! I keep getting yelled at & told I'm a fucking idiot.

What is the proof that Steve Paddock = Steve Ham?
Or has this been dropped? If it was the case, Ben would not be his father?

holy shit, is that a brother?

Is he even still alive?! Or is his blood all over that carpet

the only reason we have this information is because someone leaked the crime scene and the body
cause they didn't officially release that right?

Ugh, why were we deprived of the chimpout that must've occurred after this. Is there a full video anywhere?

Exactly. The Sheriff was MAD they were leaked

One has a tattoo on his neck the dead guy dosnt

what the fuck? never saw that before.

Look how fat Steve is.
There is no way that the same guy.
Steve doesn't even have eyebrows.

>mfw it's the hundredth silly Sup Forums conspiratard thread I've seen today
>mfw there will be a hundred more tomorrow
>and every day after that

That picture is a few years old. He lost weight

Why does the corpse have different ear lobes?

the photo is taken at a different angle
but I'm wasting my time talking to an /x/ tier retard, aren't I?

If Big True!

Bump. Where is that picture with the asian ladies taken? Phlippines or US?

Steve Doesn't have fucking eyebrows even when younger.

ffs how can people say that is Steve.

In an older photo you can make out the "13" tattoo too, barley. It's slightly covered by hair.

Funny he's cleanly shaven and no tattoo in the corpse. Plus the ears and the hole in the head.

>LVPD Sheriff "He had an escape plan"

How many fucking mouth breathers watched the news and believed this? That's not what the sheriff said. If you watch the actual press conference, the sheriff said that it's a possibility the guy may have planned to escape... idk.

Well you do raise a good doubt.
He may have had an escape plan could have only be evidenced by no suicide note on that pad on teh coffee table?

there is no fucking 13 there you absolute retard
why do you continue spreading this disinfo

paddock has no tattoo on his fucking neck for christ sake, that would be the most garbage fucking 13 tat i've ever seen let alone to have it displayed prominitely on your adam's apple

there is literally one photo where some shit on his neck slightly resembles a 13 or B and you faggots from /x/ can't help but go full retard over it. you are taking away significantly from the details that are actually important about this with your retarded tattoo bullshit.

fucking kike nigger

There is no tattoo it's a shadow

can anyone please link me that drunk guy aftermath video where he's going around with a camera looking at dead people and saying dumb shit like " Ïm not a medic, my mum is though"

It keeps on getting deleted from youtube. From memory it's around 10 minutes long and starts with the guy filming going holeee shit in a southern twang accent.

Bitch, that is NOT what he said!

He was asked if they found something that made them believe he planned on escaping & the Sheriff said YES. They asked him what the evidence was & he said he couldn't comment on that information. faggot

The evidence was 1600 rounds, boxes of tannerite, and a rifle left in his car. That's not very convincing evidence that he had an escape plan. He probably just left it there because he ran out of time.

buuuuuuuuuuump

What is going in that webm? Why are people dancing on the tables?

I think that guy had every right to push her off, it was endangering him.

I've looked many times to no avail. I woukd love to see it too.

But come on user, let's stay focused here. We've got the alphabets pretty fucking rattled and we need to be talking about serious theories. There will always be more niggers to hate

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1507068432

That's not the only evidence asshole! There is more that he CAN NOT talk about right now. Holy shit you fucking virgin shill

>mfw you're a faggot shill and a bunch of internet racists are better at intelligence than actual intelligence agencies

what about the shadow made on teh carpet of the corpse's ear lobe?

chequed & thx.

Not quite far enough yet, but good start.

then FBI know the dead guy is someone else. this a big Hardy Boyz mystery

They're not people, they're niggers.

So the wives/girlfriends pussy whipped them into radicalizing

I'm going to throw this out for what it's worth. Blackwater user hinted the other night that Vegas was part of a much bigger plot and that Paddock was just the patsy. The psy-ops that was supposed to go down got blindsided when Blackwater showed up and tried to neutralize them. That would explain all the reports from eyewitnesses of multiple shooters and guys running around in black BDUs. Blackwater user further hints that shooters could not be stopped but that "greater crisis averted" and that "Suitcase-trigger for bigger crisis.".

3m27s

Who is this guy in the chequed shirt and shorts that walked purposefully over to the guy filming and said "everybody on the ground right here is now deceased" ? ? ?

same guy asks, who are you, i'm trying to figure out who you are.

Also at 3m37s someone appears next to the guy recording with a smart phone, in between the guy who approached and started talking to him and the guy doing the recording of this video.

Who are these two people? Why are they so calm? I think the beefy guy in the aqua/blue shirt is also spotted starting directly at the guy recording at 3m19s, only a few seconds after the lights go off.

It's a skin flap you sperg

Interesting.
homes.com/real-estate-agents/paul-infantino/id-24289156/

Real Estate AGent in Reno. Didn't Stephen have a houses in Reno?

>Occam's Razor

im not sure why everyone is making a big deal over this vegas thing. its just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Occam's Razor is it's all (((BS)))
His this him in the lobby?

FFS, ive been seeing this pic for days and something about it has bothered me. I didnt realise it till now. Its the fucking no eyebrows shit.

Yo dude, we are NOT London! Not yet anyway.

Someone needs to add eyebrows to see if it makes him look less murdery

guy in the left photo is clearly about 20-30 years younger than the guy in the right. no question.

>start occam's razor meme last night.
>see people still using it today
L O L

>liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1507068432

That person is someone with the stadium operations. I have no idea why so calm.

So in early released videos where you see the band, hear the shots, band stops playing and then retreats, I get furious. The spotlight on the band drops and then they turn on the house lighting. It made them sitting ducks. Better visibility. Really pisses me off.

Then after the shooting is over, they go off again and some redneck has to beg to get them back on?

WTF?

I'd share the video but I can't find them. They were buried by MSM vids or outright deleted.

Look at the neck fat. I don't think it is the same guy.

Why is this dude's eyes closed in every picture?

Nobody loses weight in America.

Fucking lmao believing the Blackwater meme

youtube.com/watch?v=8mhJEtHDOS4

finally we have proof that rick and morty needs to die

hmmmm I'm drawing a very very long bow here.

youtu.be/zDeUzatoUhs

Had a good chuckle.

big if true

>lobe theory

His eyes are open in the restaurant one, the lighting is just casting a weird reflection/glare on his eyeball so you can't really see his iris much.

The fuck you think would happen if 20000 people tried to leave a small area in the dark while being shot at?

That sounds like two different firearms right from the giddyup.

dayum. I'd love to see that vid.

these stadium ops guys are spooks. I feel it.
I know feelings aren't evidence at all but there's no explanation for their perfect calm or trying to shut down a drunk guy recording with his smart phone trying to help the dying.

The autism is real!
Pop quiz hit shots

Why was the door cracked so Jesus campos could see it was the shooters room?

Why does Jesus campos have the same exact story of a one willie Rodriguez?

200 bullets thru the door down the hall miracle man security guard causes one bullet in the leg?

72 minutes pass by injured security guard hanging around unlocking doors?

What if the security guard saw more than he's telling?

>Occam's Razor

guise whats occam's razor? is it lovecraftian?

Yeah it does. One is definitely lower in tone and the other is cracking and much more stacatto. And it isn't echo because when one stops the other is still going heavily and then the other will start again.

The real motive is gun control/ban which is why they probably won't release it. I think he was a left wing nut that wanted gun laws ramped up. He bought most of his guns (33 of them) in the last year. My guess is that he thought if he killed a lot of people and had dozens of weapons and high powered ones at that, that he could get gun laws changed.

And what if this dude is the third guy and he drew the shortest straw

niggers, and that is a girl that pushed off the fucking niggers

Waterboard the fucker.

That's nice. Thank you.

some stories just have Jesus trying to open the door and finding it barricaded at which point the gun fire happens. Which just wouldn't make sense. Police scanner say he got shot from down the hall. Frankly I dont trust this guy, but the media needs a hero and that is what they are making Jesus. The big hero.

I try finding anything on him but no luck. No Jesus Campos in NV on intelius have any info. Maybe someone find him

Possibly, I still hope it's the convert to Islam angle so the fire can keep rising

>Paddock was a fall guy because of ears

I'm certain my life was happier before the internet.

also who is Willie Rodriguez

Someone said gat crank could account for that, but I don't agree. There were two shooters. I hadn't realized that before. Would love to know what happened here.

Yeah, he is shady as fuck. If he's even real. The Sheriff thinks so too.

sounds like 2 guns being fired in unison

It does, doesn't it?

Is guy on right 100% paddock?

What you be is searching wif yo?

First, I don't think it was 20,000 people being shot at. That was paid attendance. It was much lower than that. The MSM runs with that number to make it sound bigger than it was. They had multiple stages and ran a festival on multiple stages all day. No re-entry (can't confirm, vegas weird). Probably at least 1/3 of attendance left already. Still, a lot.

What I would like to have heard is some announcement from the PA saying "Please evacuate immediately." The band obviously did. Why couldn't they at least done that. Floods could have come on then.

People didn't think it was real.

Things are going to change in a shitty way in USA after this. Fucking sucks.

I’ve heavily weighed on that myself. Something more plausible and not some whacked out alphabet fiasco.

MmmmmM im getting a raging clue.

because it's eric

i've seen it run all over the MSM. if it's not him i assume whoever it is would've come forward trying to clear their image.

Sup Forums should be focusing on Kennedy's Files and on Awan.
The shooting is a smokescreen

Right on. I’ve only seen the “young photo” on msm not the old man eyes closed photog

The picture you have is one accurate mofo.

the ears look similar enough to me, as best i can tell from those photos

except that they're of different ears (right vs left)

The dead guy photo never looked quite right. They got a lookalike for JFK too.