because mama feed us good

>fat
>posts a picture with a bunch of protein and zero carbs
Meme elsewhere, elf.

we eat too much food

Double cheeseburgers are only 99 cents

they were told to get most of their diet from carbs
fat free and sugar everywhere

Maybe their stand size in USA is double everywhere else? Just guessing, don't know.

this is a 10/10 in Ausfailia

watch any ja/ck/ vid

GMO food mostly

driving culture and no food culture

Some Jewish guy told us to eat grains.

In fucking credible. We feed grains to cows to make them fat. Then some asshole tells us to eat grains to get thin, and a bunch of dumb fucking bastards believe him.

Lack of iodine in the bread leading to both slowed metabolisms from hypothyroid disorders and craving for iodized salt on french fries.

Id say Americans could be healthy if they exercised more often and cut off the soda. Same thing can be said for the Mexicans.

Because we like food Frodo. Why are New Zealanders so insignificant?

Why are mexicans so fat?

eople often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell 'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when our flag flutters in the wind on the moon. Triumph when we peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan. Triumph when we were the main reason the Nazis were defeated in WWII. Triumph when we freed Europe twice. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph. But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam. Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be an American.

The government subsidizes the hell out of corn, which is mostly used to make sugar.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe4JkMT0DvM

honestly, this is a good introduction to our food worship. normies honestly "feel" like this is necessary

Well when settlers first came then had twice the size houses to make, therefore twice the work so the food had to twice has big to keep the workers full of energy. This was back when the meat wasn’t progressed and food was generally more healthy. As most of the work was done and the houses/buildings were built then the food came as pleasure rather then a source of energy, then the food became more process so fat was stored easier.

Serving sizes are too large, there's fructose in everything but the tap water, and the most exercise the average Amerilard gets is 2L Pepsi curls.

spbp

Why do you have so many counterfeit niggers?

Prosperity brings lazyness and obesity that will all change after we know whats on paddocks note

When you got at least 5 types of BBQ you'd probably want to eat it more too.

Our corporations will fatten you up pretty soon, don't worry. Just ask Mexico

"Muhammad logic"

Why are new zealanders cucks?

Overabundance of food, especially carbohydrates. Overabundance of hours worked at jobs that provide no meaningful exercise.

I honestly don't know, but truly they are very very fat people.

Does anyone have any more pics of very fat Americans?

>implying brainlet americans dont smear that shit with HFCS glaze

>lazyness
it sure does

>eat the most poisonous food in the world
>inferior mutt genetics
>animal-like lifestyle
>everything is king size
>lazy, coach potato garbage people

Our nation of plenty trigger kiwipoors

This pic had nothing to do with American dat. Most of Americans with weight issues eat exclusively at fast food and group sugars with proteins.

>Mohammad talking about BBQ
you have no credibility

Amerifat Burger: Muh guns, in case of muh revolution again.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Why not just have a house gun in case of burglars and use your fists in other manly altercations.

Amerifat Burger: What a pussy, if you don't own more then twelve guns your a bitch. Plus muh government with muh freedom might try to not give me muh freedom but we're free though.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: But the government will never let you own military grade weapons, so you'd be fighting a losing battle.

Amerifat Burger: But with muh conceal carry I can sneak up on them.

Dominant Manly Man of Europe: Seems like a good idea.

Amerifat Burger: Yeah but when I move muh stomach out of the way I can reach my conce-

>*Get machine gunned from 600 yards away by some mad man*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe uses Amerifat Burgers gun to shoot back and lard body that is three times wider then his own as shield*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe escapes*

>*Dominant Manly Man of Europe talks about gun reform to reporter because it doesn't matter how many guns you have if your to fat to grab them*

>BURGERS WON'T DEFEND THIS

Because Americans are mentally ill degenerates who lack self-control.

Bacon bitch. 'Merica

Praise him

so fat!

>zero carbs
>ribs literally slathered in sugar

Shitty food and lack of exercise.

You have no culture, history, class or sophistication.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
‘Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

>Am I cool yet, Europe?

I'm not but when you work 60 hours a week you eat whatever you want
Europoors wouldn't know bc they work for two days then take three weeks off for vacation. Sad

Depends on the meat, processed meats are unhealthy for you and does make you fat

We have to many fast food chains. Dont worry the rest of the world will catch up.

Because of high fructose corn syrup
>that pic
Try eating nothing but fatty meat for 3 months. I guarantee you'll lose 20 lbs

I especially hate the overwhelming amount of fatties who think they're average, there are probably several in this thread. Can't find clothes that fit because they're all made for lardbeasts, fuck fat people.

>5'9" 135 lbs

Why do we fatten and slaughter animals?

Animals are able to convert produce and farmland that would otherwise rot into meat, milk, and other biological products.

The wealthy in America are storing calories in humans for later consumption. It’s a brilliant idea, really.

They don't make you fat but they will give you cancer and make you more susceptible to disease

>Double cheeseburgers are only 99 cents
Honestly, how can one resist this? When I drive by a fastfood place with a deal like that my F-350 automatically pulls into the drive-thru and I have no choice at that point but to order several double cheeseburgers. I tell myself that half is for later or that I'm bulking up because I'm going to start lifting soon but I always end up eating them all on they way to Walmart to buy fully automatic rifles to protect myself in the next shooting. Life in this country is hard.

Because they eat too much and dont exercise enough. Stupid question.

Way to go dumbfuck you couldn't even tell the difference between an aussie flag and a kiwi flag

faaaaat

eating homemade cookie cream ice cream
>tfw recipie called for 10 cookies
>used over 20
>added butter
its just so delicious. what else is there to eat?

Lots sugar and chemicals are put in our food

>5'9"

>tfw you will never be Japanese and marry a pure, wonderful, Japanese waifu

Joos + corn

Lies.

Why is mini australia almost as fat as us?

Bad food is cheaper to buy in bulk because its made of corn, sugar, and cancer. All these things are bad for you. A lot of the population is very poor and lazy, so boom

undending fatness

wealth because captialism, liberty and work ethic. No fat people in Venezuela.

>never given the truth about soft drinks
>addicted to sugar
>addicted to junk food
>been fat so long that they accept it

Some people are fat... the ones that are fit are fit as fuck. We also have top tier braphogs at any gym you attend.

this one shocks me especially. The right to carry out gun massacres while being fat

This here is some dark fucking shit.

Image the fucking sad story leading up to this image.

I can actually smell the mental disorders.

And actually canada, Australia and the UK aren't that far behind the US in terms of percentage of obese.

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

Moldies.

I wanna fucking punch this kangroo fucker. the fuckin bitch

You're gonna fall in love with the first one you meet, only to realize they are soulless animals whose only desire in life is money. Don't make that mistake user, Asian women are animals.

>thinking height matters
>proly thinking any women besides cumdumpsters like men who lift
Stay beta

Why are you such a fucking retard?
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html

Blow it out your ass, Communist Australia.

If only it was only normal sugar, fructose is significantly worse.

>bacon
Does make you fat if you eat a lot of it

But i wouldn't claim it's the meat why people get fat, but its only a contribution
People get fat by these certain factors
>what they eat/drink
And
>how much they eat/drink

>Doesn't know that meat is turned into carbohydrates after you eat it

People like this guy are why America is fat. Meat is supposed to be add flavor not be the main meal.

NONE of this is true.
It's because niggers fuck up our stats.

Our whites are no more obese than Scandinavia, and less violent.

High carbohydrate and corn syrup intake.

Its funny how ignorant people still believe in the 1980s US government food pyramid, like OP does.

I'm talking slim jims here not grassfed beef

Height matters for weight lose and overall health problems. Being of average and a little above is the optimal height for a healthy life.

>tfw the only countries fatter than us are who-tier tiny except for Egypt and Qatar

We learn from the best

>Woman wants money, as it indicates a good environment for her offspring
Yeah. Evil to the core, these women.

>That'll be $56.43, plus tip.

Wrong. It's always cheaper to buy simple foods like rice and potatoes but people are just lazy and want ready made shit

It's a side effect of prosperity.

>Meat is supposed to be add flavor not be the main meal.
But that's fucking wrong.

High fructose corn syrup and large portion sizes and meat pumped full of growth hormones.

I mostly see fat whites.

I have a feeling that fat blacks will be safe from the culling (the elites are such snobs about their food) and that fat whites will be harvested first during the next big famine.

WHAT

>simple foods like rice and potatoes
>carbs
>starches