... HEY RABBI... WATCHA DOIN'?!

These letters are (we're told) being sent around NYC in at least two flavors.

I've censored the image here because the recipients are friends of a friend, but the address was scrawled in a fake-childish fashion, and apparently these are originating in Brighton Beach. According to the NY Post at least nine of these have arrived at businesses around the city. Seems obvious what's happening here, but what gives me a little pause is that these people love to brag in their secrat Discord servers and IRC channels, and we usually know what's happening in those.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nyc-businesses-hate-mail-swastika-maga-message-article-1.3540967
archive.is/R34Z6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Juden raus/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Negroes/page/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pfftfffttt this is one of the most dubious attempts at swaying public group think. What kind of faggot writes, "NEGROES AND FAGGOTS MUST BURN IN HELL" when everybody knows it should be more like, "NIGGERS AND KIKES MUST BURN IN HELL"

"I feel sick"
Literally the calling card of a false flag

I see posts like this all the time on Sup Forums

Only right wing cuck shills will pretend that Sup Forumstards aren't autistic enough to go around spreading shit like this

has anyone ever seen the term judenraus outside of the board game
i literally have never seen it used on this site once or have heard it in a conversation about removing kikes?

>Negroes
But negroes are good, it's niggers that are bad

>right wing shill attempts to shill muh false flag narrative
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Juden raus/

465 so not that common comparatively to other words for kikes on this site

God catch. Lol a restaurant owner in Chicago I think did something like that when Sup Forums was raiding their feedback comments. He pretended to be a Nazi. Lmao

False flagging shills couldn't even bring themselves to type the word nigger. Faggot is still acceptable though

Oh, look, it's another leftwing false flag following the credo "when the ones you accuse of being nazis don't do nazi things, do them yourself!"

>negroes

>censored names
Hello r*ddit

An anonymous source sent out letters that hurt feelings?

This is undeniable proof that Trump is Hitler's son by the way of Stalin's twin sister and was Jeffrey Dahmer's college roommate

Doesn't matter whether it's common or not, people say it. So it isn't a false flag.

As a matter of fact, if it's an uncommon word it's likely that it came from here, jews aren't going to research obscure terms just so they can false flag, they'll go for the known, obvious terms.

Shill

>no return address

i never said it was a false flag i was bringing up a point that ive never heard that word before?

>negroes
Fake.

brighton beach is highly conservative russian people, dont take anything they say seriously, theyre just all talk. spoiled brats.

You made the implication by mentioning it's not commonplace language, just like the other shills here are saying 'negroes' isn't a term used by racists.

>negroes and faggots must burn in hell
No mention of Jews? That's a fucking swastika. Also, fucking "negroes"?

These letters are fake.
These people also claimed to receive these letters
around the time of the election.

Agreed. Definitely a false flag.

i was simply rasing a point about that particular terminology nothing more there was no deeper meaning beyond that weirdo

>NEGROES
oh, you sweet child

Hey faggot what kind of nazi racist would be scared of writing NIGGERS

you are so fucking stupid it hurts, beaners shouldn't post any more.

>They couldn't even bring themselves to type "NIGGERS" for their false flag attempt.

>posts a nazi flag
>writes "negroes" instead of "niggers"

Jesus this is some low-rent false flag shit

>Hey faggot what kind of nazi racist would be scared of writing NIGGERS
>you are so fucking stupid it hurts, beaners shouldn't post any more.

A lot of Sup Forums users by the look of it, you are assuming their choice of words was just to be PC, KYS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Negroes/page/3/

It's just a different way of saying niggers, since the word has already become stale

The DNA of the shop owners needs to be compared with that on the envelopes seals.

>JUDENRAUS
>not JUDEN RAUS

>NEGROES
>not NIGGERS

lame falseflag

Like I said, I know the person who posted this and censored it for personal reasons.

>writes "JUDENRAUS" instead of JUDEN RAUS
>writes "negroes" instead of niggers

Yeah totally not a false flag goy!
Watcha doing rabbi?

Watcha doing, rabbi?

6 000 000 victim of antisemitism in Tsarist Russia, 6 000 000 in XIX century europe, 6 fucking gorillion in nazi germany...

...and now this?? Goyim you must end white supremacist. They are threat to peace

anyone has the caps?
it was extra funny because he didnt realize we have IDs here

wow this is fake af, no white nationalist would say "judenraus" lel

I wonder who's responsible for this?

It sure was a thing in east europe in the 90's.
it was quite often used and I have seen it as a grafiti on wall(s) too.

>nazi
>make america great again
>(((Trump)))
Something is fishy here.