Would you unironically wear subtle anime clothing in public?

Would you unironically wear subtle anime clothing in public?

That's not subtle looking at all. It looks way too low quality for a real tracksuit. It's more like a halloween costume.

I'm pretty /fit/ so I can wear all I want, but most of them are low quality no brand shit.

Why would I go out ?

This jersey?

Why not? I doubt anyone would recognize it.

Looks quite good actually. Not like I'll ever go outside.

I want Karen's hoodie.

Yes, I would even wear not so subtle anime clothing if I felt like it. There's no reason to be ashamed.

Wouldn't wear Subaru's clothing though. I don't like the character enough.

No, but thank you everyone that does, so I know to avoid you.

I would unironically wear this in public

I know they made them, but they were expensive as fuck.

KUBO designed a costume for you, but you can't see what it looks like before you are go outside,would you wear it?

I don't see why not. Even if you're worried about hiding your power level, nobody else can say anything to you without likewise admitting that they're familiar enough with it to recognize it, in which case probably meaning that they like it.

I know that I would be /fa/ as fuck so why not

I'd totally wear a shirt with "Ore no T-shirt" printed on it.

>KUBO
Who?

A man who is rumored to be very tite.
;^)

That's Slav-wear so no

He looks so angry towards that mannequin, though.

>track suits
>polyester jackets
Animu fashion is horrible, I don't even go out or care about fashion but I wouldn't want to wear the vast majority of this shit.

That's a positive thing.

Why? Tracksuits are perfectly normal.

>Not knowing the comfyness of wearing a tracksuit
There's a reason why all hikineet MCs wear tracksuits, user.

>subtle
that looks like garbage
the material is cheap and it probably fits like shit

>liking slav fashion

Isn't that guy just cosplaying as Shirou anyway?

I keep noticing this.
Why are all "anime clothes" , including those who look like normal real life clothes, so low quality?

It's like they gave an anime picture to a chink who doesn't even know how to sew and told him "make that". Shouldn't stuff like this sell a lot better considering there's actual conventions dedicated to wearing such clothes?

I've worn the light accelerator shirt on numerous occasions and no one has noticed.

Only lazy cosplayers buy it anyways for a one time use. The quality isn't needed.

Izaya's coat

The price for these clothes is already sky high. I don't want to imagine how much it would cost to buy a version of higher quality.

Because it looks pretty normal if you dont know about it

Even cosplayers don't buy it because most of their costumes are hand made. RP sex maybe?

But I already do.

I always wore my pre-timeskip trafalgar law hoodie.