My Hero Academia SPINOFF SERIES

IT'S HAPPENING

There already is a spin off series though

What's it gonna be about? We already have SMASH.

A second spin off?

My villain academia?

That's a gag 4-koma series. This is an actual spin-off. With new characters and a real story. Just like Gangsta and that spinoff it had, I don't the name, because I don't read that.

Oh, thank user

Fuck off with this shit.

Apparently it's about Vigilantes in the BnHA world

I don't know about this, spin-offs like this rarely work out well. Would rather he just focuses on making the core manga as good as he can.

Hori's not gonna be the one making it though

I hope the guy with the all might hoodie doesn't have any powers

Does it hurt?

Unless its Young Might i dont care.

But why?

MILKING
I
L
K
I
N
G

Because naruto ended, bleach will end soon (for real now) and jump needs it's next big title

Good, maybe then it won't have as much wasted potential.

It won't run in WSJ though.

ANOTHER?

Jeez...

Is this a new trend? SnS has spin offs as well.

I hope it is as good as Soul Eater NOT

pls stop

Naruto has it's sequel and so will bleach (probably).
While bnha will end at ch 400 or so.

>Vigilantes in the BnHA world
Hope we get a real batman like character.

why? why would you want unoriginality in a comic

just read batman comics if you want batman

It's not gonna be written or drawn by Hori, I have absolute no interest

Because, I want a batman character that isn't full edge. Just a guy, who couldn't become a hero the regular way, and decided he would hero with or without government support.

I guess that's fair, although I'm not sure it would be batman if he wasn't edgy!

Get hype

if it's in another shonen magazine then who knows what will be, probably shit or too light hearted for a vigilante plot line.

But if it goes into a seinen magazine and hori is free go all out then i imagine something like akumetsu, don't forget pygmalion is made by one of his old assitant where the female mc dad dies impaled by a monster dick in like 10 or so chapters so it could turn pretty brutal really fast.

Also the boner condoner from the back looks nice.

Bleach and Nisekoi ending very soon. And Gintama manga surely ends in this year. Jump needs more hits again.

I read it as "it's about Vaginas in the BnHA world", then I reread and was disappointed.

The important question is, whether the new artist can raw as deliciously grabable girls as Horikoshi can.

I like the buffy dude on the back.

>unoriginality in a comic
Series is already cliche as is, doesn't mean it's not enjoyably cliche. What's one more to add on to the pile?

It's in Jump GIGA.

If you actually read Batman comics you would know he isn't full edge at all.

Heaven forbid they actually stay on topic.

I don't think it's possible. His girls are just too best. How can anyone they get hope to compare.

The grill in the OP maybe pretty good if she's DFC

Is he a billionaire with a bunch of gadgets who's always the best at everything? Or do you want a normal person who succeeds through hard work?

Boruto shit the bed.

It's up to BnHA.

>end at ch 400

Lol, if it's the next Naruto then Jump will push it 600+.

I'd rather have a story about cops in BnHA struggling to handle their job.
Every once and a while it's a Supercriminal but for the most part it's mundane Japanese police nonsense.
Public Drunkeness with quirks
Sexual Assaults with quirks
Juvenile Delinquency with quirks
Traffic Control with quirks

Depends on whose writing him. The time where batman goes around shooting people with the mounted gun on his automobile and doesn't count as using a gun because the bullets are rubber even though the bullets pierce the gangsters body seems pretty edge to me. Then there's also the series where he loses his memories of batman, becomes Bruce Wayne and then decides to become batman again and then discovers the only way to become batman again and fully reclaim his memories is to undergo brain death and be revived again, and lose all his memories of the past few months.

I want a person whose Quirkless, was denied access to the proper training and liscening to become a hero, and decides he isn't going to let the law stop him from pursuing justice, and goes around beating up low to medium level villains and showing the world that the Quirkless aren't useless or inferior to those with Quirks.

moomen plz go

The artist (Betten) probably can't replicate the unique charm to Horikoshi's style, but in its place we can expect dick-sucking lips

>A series about vigilantes
Could be neat