Second amendment 1777-2017

>nra supports gun control

This is how gun rights end. You give an inch and they take a mile. It does not stop. Look at Australia and Europe where the laws keep getting stricter without end. Europe just passed a gun ban propsal because Muzzies shot up a concert with illegally smuggled guns from Balkan shitholes.

This is the beginning of the end. Press F to pay respect to the 2A. It was a fun ride.

e-mail, call, and cancel membership. I cannot stress this enough. Just the Gun Owners of America instead.

Press F? I'm grabbing my gun and fighting for my damn rights!

So what organisation should an user like myself join? GOA like said? What about NAGR, or SAF? Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Anyone have a recommendation?

Brit bonger here, they are about to ban drain cleaner because the muzzies keep throwing it at their women.

I shit you not.

fucking this

>NRA supporrs gun control
NRA doesnt represent THE PEOPLE, its just a shitty organization that wants your money, not to protect your rights
Those assfaces, I bet there are more pro gun brits than in the NRA

Definitely SAF.

I've no idea what they were thinking. They would have been better off having said nothing at all.

H-How many years do we have left?

Welcome to the 1980s.

Until the NRA can find a way to make gun control lucrative, they'll never bend. The rush to pick up accessories is a short phenomena, which will have ended by the time any legislation is passed. After that rush, the demand for said accessories will quickly fall off, making any protection of them pointless. If the NRA concedes to this entirely meaningless legislation, they easily retain a significant number of politically moderate members by being able to claim supporting both sides of the aisle.

They've just signalled to the entire world that they will cave if you kill enough people. They've invited a fucking bloodbath to American streets.

Apologists like you are the reason things have come this far. Why are you making excuses for the people selling you out?

Amen. Organize first. Together we are strong.

They co-authored the NFA and supported the GCA.

Stop trying to explain this shit you faggot. They should be condemned on principle alone

I am betting about 2-3 generations. Cops will probably knock at my door and ask for my guns when I'm 50-60 years old

Less than 5, guaranteed.

Revolution is the only option comrade

What's that front page sticky say?