ITS HAPPENING

THE WALL IS BEING BUILT IT HAS BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5nIwmSMVh8Y
youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qln7BDoFN0
youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol good luck stopping undocumented citizens from building a tunnel, you retardlicans are fucking retarded.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!!!!!

trump is a hero

Have you ever tried building a 1000 foot tunnel? 99% of illegles wont be able to cross the wall.

It'll be easier to focus on the tunnels when you don't have 2000 miles of open field to watch.

Part of the project includes sensors and other technology to mitigate that problem you fucking nigger.

LEFTISTS BTFO
PROGRESSIVES BTFO
ANTIFA BTFO
NEOCONS BTFO
HILLARY CLINTON BTFO
LA RAZA BTFO
MEXICANS BTFO
HOLLYWOOD BTFO
LADY GAGA BTFO
UNIVERSITY BTFO
BABY RUBIO BTFO
PAUL RYAN BTFO
UGLY OLD NEWT BTFO
HURRICANES BTFO
TRUDEAU BTFO
THE UN BTFO
GEORGE SOROS BTFO

Drug runners may. But the money isn't there for people smuggling en masse. Sorry bud.

The "wandering across the border" problem we have will die. It won't work 100% but it will stop a shitload.

Yeah, we will still have 5% of the immigration we had before the wall. Its unacceptable.

>right wing retards think humans can be illegal]
they can just build the tunnels farther than border patrol walks and dig up, lol right wing retard

We know Mexicans are the same as rats but we build barriers to keep rats out.

I love this timeline

cant wait for the big "shift of morality" to occur and we can saftely hunt mexicans running away with our rifles

That's a lot higher than I was expecting

Sadly they can do it
youtu.be/5nIwmSMVh8Y

That's the problem, they never cross there
They cross near in cities
youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc

A wall in the middle of the desert is stupid in almost every aspect, expect for politics of course

But do whatever you want

What does Ann Coulter have to say?

Is this the wall? Or just one of the (((prototypes))) in San Diego?

>MARCO
NO SO LITTLE ANY MORE
ALSO, BEANERS BUILDING THE WALL, GOD BLESS THE USA

They can just dig below the sensors, then what is drumf going to do?
lol you actually think that all mexicans deal drugs? racist
wow I thought drumf said "illegal" immigration was literally going to go down to 0%, nice shift of the goal post, right wing retard
wow, many of these people are doctors and lawyers, you won't allow them in though. this racism is unacceptable.

Is this real? Praise Kek if it is

moat with alligators should do it

Google says it's a prototype

LOL THEY CAN JUST BUILD UNDER THAT, YOU LITERALLY CAN'T WIN THIS

It's the prototype. A house panel just approved a bill with $10B of funding for the wall, but it's doa in the senate so don't get your hopes up.

no wall drumpf fake news hahahas?

aw yeah

what about the wall in the river lol

Pedro fears the wall

It's a prototype you morons.

Anyone heard of a ladder? And how are they going to stop people from destroying it? Not to mention the massive cost to build this. Fucking stupid.

Build FASTER, godamit!

Guys, how come Donald Trump can't stop winning?

Left retards literally can't catch a break, and they're snapping.

You see it. I see it. The left can no longer stand under the weight of their own failure and will soon collapse.

It's a prototype moron. It's just litearlly like 4 panals

shit don't get my hopes up hypelad

i feel unsafe looking at that wall, the antifa will be terrorizing again

>drumf wastes 260 billion dollars on a wall to stop "illegal" immigration
>they just tunnel under it
>right wing retards see this as a victory

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Can't wait to use this for my own personal protection against the Ancomms when the government crumbles an I'll be able to claim everything as my own property,

Not if you give those alligators some shovels

>It's a prototype you morons.
>Anyone heard of a ladder? And how are they going to stop people from destroying it? Not to mention the massive cost to build this. Fucking stupid.
Oh fuck you and your retarded talking points. Go back!

>5 posts
>no one falling for it

Get a hobby dude, this is sad. Sad life fail troll.

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL BLOCKED

>he says after replying
o shit i am btfo

reality is a talking point. It's a prototype

How many tunnels do you think they will find once they start digging ?

DRUMPF BTFO
>build the wall, we'll still find a way in
>Mexico not paying for wall

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qln7BDoFN0

youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8

bump

This. Guarding the wall and looking for tunnels will be the main focus once the wall is built. And ICE can put huge resources on looking for tunnels.

I thought most illegal immigrants to the USA entered by plane.

They also need to hurry up if they have to be done before Trumps out. Not gonna make it at this pace.

Couldn't they just built sonic wave machines into the bottom of the wall that go off every few minutes? Penetrates 2000 feet deep and collapses any tunnels?

we have sensors that can detect north korean bomb tests from thousands of miles away and accurately guess what size bomb its is by the earthquake it produces; yet you think a couple of Spics With Picks can tunnel under a goddamned sensor that only need to detect vibrations 100 feet under the ground. gas yourself faggot!!!

it has begun

LIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't think tunnel digging is going to create enough tremors to set off the charts at the local earth quake watch.

Beautiful.

We literally can though if we go far enough

Now you understand why gun laws are ineffective too.

Unless, partial effectiveness is still useful. Shit isn't as binary as you want.

The cost of Freedoom is tunnels under the walls

>ever heard of a ladder
>ever heard of a billion dollar investment to avoid immigration

pretty sure a ladder isn't going to cut it mate

I'm thinking that there is a plot to cause civil unrest / disasters / wars throughout south america to send a flood of refugees into Mexico where they would be funneled into the USA thorugh established drug routes to blur the borders to the point an NAU can be established. That's when the wall would come into play.

/thread

sauce?

>"illegal" immigration will literally go down to 0%
>lol never mind actually it'll stop it by 50%
I can't wait to see Mark Zuckerberg tear this shitty wall down day one.

Nice try Paco, the wall will still be built. Why not make Mexico great instead of shitposting?

Proxy detected. Sensitivity of sensors can be adjusted, brainlet. Stop making Denmark look stupid.

how do i get a job building the wall

But if they are that many and somebody organize them couldn't they just build 20m tall ladders and swing rope ladders down on the other side?

It would be like DayZ when the music started playing.

>100 feet under the ground
So they'll dig deeper

ask mr trump mate

this

Right. Now you just need to teach it to know the difference between quiet digging and then wildlife and stuff. I'm sure you got it figured out in no time. (Manning every 20m of the wall is cheating so don't go there man)

Make destruction of the wall against the terms of the NAP and go to war with the country of the person who broke it.
Only downside would be Antifa smashing it then technically USA would have to go to war with itself.

who the fuck is Drumpf you retard?

that is fine man, more obstacle insure we only get the fittest smartest mexican here. No more fatties that can't climb a rope.

Say we do go to war with antifa.

How will the peace negotiations go down and who would lead them?

nice meme

kek

Ahh yes they don't make ladders that tall /s

just put bees underground

thanks for paying for it

Exactly, they wouldn't come here if Mexico didn't suck ass and the main cause of it's failure is Mexicans

gonna need two ladders huh

is there an official final rendering of what the wall is supposed to look like when completed?

Any more pictures? Is this real or just a distraction thread? Saged just in case.

>NEVER GONNA GET THE WALL
>NEVER GONNA GET CONGRESS TO PASS THE BUDGET
>N-NEVER GONNA STOP MEXICANS FROM T-TUNNELS
:^) The goalposts are still shifting at this very moment.

Too late Manuel. Should've crossed last month.

So we'll sense deeper.

First to hit the core wins!

Lol ok faggot

Then they'll take a plane with a green card and just stay past its expiration

holy fucking shit your retarded; gives a generalized answer to a question= sensors can only penetrate a 100 feet.

>wasting billions on a stupid wall
Just nuke the fucking cockroaches

.. that's what she said

gonna need a firemans ladder :^)

kek look how thin that puny fucking wall is!!! lolol i could blow a hole in that with a fucking m80. amercants got played big time. all that tax money os probably funneling into daddy trumps pockets too. maga kekekelol

They can figure out how to do this. I'm not sure it's tall enough.

if they dig deep enough they'll end up in the outback, pretty pointless if you ask me :^)

BUILD THE WALL BUILD IT TALL DEATH TO SUBHUMAN SCUM DEPORT THEM ALL

We have to keep this out

>THE WALL IS BEING BUILT IT HAS BEGUN
All you need is a ladder to get over it.
This

Why do you hate Israel?