archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

anonymousconservative.com/blog/gun-conversations-become-emotional

SWillHTF

Portuguese Anon5
Frank -> Francisco

t. nervous kike shill

Good thing this is getting shilled, it means you are afraid. Good sign.

Anon5 never got doxed you fool.

US spring, soros purple color revolution and Bolshevik rise.

Gold, guns and goldschlager. I'm ready user

Yep. These shit heads are going to continuosly escalate the violence. There is no turning back, they are commited, and it will end in war, 100% fact. Prepp, fight, win.

U russians are so pesky stop pushing race war stuff

Thank god i live in Scotland
>96% white

There will be no civil war. Please plan accordingly.

>mfw there will be a second civil war because white people couldn't just kill all black people

Not for long

KEK, noice.

Paki's don't care about the highlands, they just want that teenage snatch

NO RUSSIA
JUST IBERIA

Fuck off shill, read the links you cunt.

There is going to be SHTF when Sovereign Debt Crisis hits. End result is the same.

We need to put a jihad on muslims, liberals, DeepSt8, Israel, the IC, globalists, and any other anti-whites.

>88

Read the links, its not only about the black supremacists. Not all blacks are niggers, the problem is the muslims, the kikes and the traitors (like the BLM niggers and all alt-left financed by the kikes).

I don't agree with war on Israel, but war on the kikes that come to the Western nations and fuck everything up. Let them go to Israel and live there and leaves us alone. If they don't get their shit togheter, when SHTF they will be targeted in the West.

IC as a while no, only those who are enemies of the West (globalists).

This is the honest to God truth. We need to eradicate anything darker than an olive.

niggers will be sent in gigantic human waves against the norks and chinks

this will be good

I used to drink that shit when I was 15. Tastes like mommy's kisses.

Pump on a bickle.

Time to get the stuff out of the attic

1: ship him back to africa,
2: avoid war
3: ???
4: Profit!

>START PREPPING NOW

i have 475 food rations so far
a composite bow
a melee weapon

if i move to the country what else do i need?

Somewhere around 1/3rd of our society is on some kind of psychiatric pill. I wonder what is going to happen when people can no longer afford those pills anymore.

every damn time I see this anon5 shit I laugh my ass off thinking about people saying "fucking frank" to their monitors

Shelter (we call them swags I don't know what you guys call them), sleeping bag (doubles as a compact source of a lot of cloth), rope/Paracord, map, compass, water purifier and as much antibiotics as you can spare

i think ill be ok
i got those things and that knowledge and i have an exit route to a more secluded area near west Texas
sometimes i pray for the endtimes

>does not understand that money is created ex nihilo

also:
>Debt does not matter.
t. (((Paul Krugman)))
>You never default if you print the money.
t. Donald Trump

>scots
>white

Lefties have been completely brainwashed

A gun, and a smaller gun

all this being called a racist has made me a racist.

ive got guns bullets food land and money ive been prepping my whole life while u fags were playing games and watching anime

Military vet here. Have a compact ccw and 100 rounds of hollow points. Feeling naked as fuck. Moved to Nashville, gonna visit Hichcock 45 and go gun shopping at buds after some brewsieks, and smoking some pot.

Flashbacks to stupider days. Real men only drink scotch, whisky, bourbon, rye.

Niggers are being told to charge into a killing floor. If they are smart enough to resist shall be the ultimate test of their evolutionary mettle. I'm safely certain they are too stupid and rudderless to sort through the constant barrage of propaganda. This attempted radicalization of their supporters via intimidation won't work. They are part of a larger coalition which can't be radicalized because they aren't black, and the cohesive identity of blacks isn't enough to even make a difference in their numbers. My negro fatigue is at terminal levels but I wish the niggers would smarten up and spare themselves the turn-key atrocity that is courting the awoken, martial white man.

>call all white people racist
>start pushing for separation from white people with nigger-only dorms and neighborhoods etc
>get genuinely surprised when whites embrace racism and begin the push toward ethnostates

Niggers really are as dumb as they seem.

Guns are loud and run out of ammo which is heavy and eats away available weight and room for a BoB, I'd advocate one firearm for hunting and waving around to look intimidating (I live in [flag] so any gun where I'm from is enough to turn people away) with 300 rounds of ammunition.
Bows are good but know what game there is in the area you want to disappear to.

Also I can't stress this enough, antibiotics are a must. You never know how long you'll be out of civilisation for, take care of yourself first.

and do you call a man who purposefully never touches the "old wine" who never ever drinks ANY ethanol
hmmm????

Support the SNP and watch that EU Common Purpose little bitch fill Scotland just as fast as they filled cities like Manchester.
You are literally only saved by your lack of urban centres which has meant no body wants to emigrate there. Wee Willy Cranky or whatever she's called (some type of fish? Why are all SNP named after fish?) will keep playing on that stupid fucking Mel Gibson film until you're knee deep in Chinese Muslim didun du's.

Organic garlic is a better broad spectrum antibiotic than penicillin.
It will even cure any dental abscesses.
I've never tried it on a gun shot wound as I haven't been shot (yet) but it will obviously work extreamly well.

nothing more than the necessary. the are no more room to talk.
i think now its a good time to travel to U.S.

>and do you call a man who purposefully never touches the "old wine" who never ever drinks ANY ethanol
Nah, I don't call them

Composite bow?
Buy an AR47 with a 100,000 round clipozine before they make them illegal user.

The Terminator was a prophetic movie. Judgement day has been postponed, but it's still coming. Muslims are the terminators. Get a Dog.

I like GOOOOOOoooooold

Isn't that kind of stupid? Does he have a family tartan?

Anyway, I won't judge a man by the size of his sporran.

Make sure you find shelter where friends will have you. It always helps to have a land to yourself.

>tfw I live in a 30% black city
>no weapons to protect myself with

what's the best gun when you're on a budget?

jesus, where are the crimean tartars when you need them?

And then the pain killer/coke/heroin supply dries up, then the good booze. Food and clean water as well. Woohoo.

You're silly, they're the opposite of that. They're going to die in the void and we're going to shoot them controlling our private robots. You didn't really think that junkie Connor figured it all out alright? He's an outcast, what can he actually know...

>96% white
Also 92% drunkards or heroin addicts

OH man. A retarded looking nigger says he's gonna break the law and give me every advantage above and beyond the fact that I am going to nuke his black ass. Good job, niggers.

>START PREPPING NOW
If you aren't already prepared, it's too late.

Nigger aren't going to do shit. Go ahead, cut off food stamps and section 8, which is what is going to happen if you dare fight us, for starters.

Start prepping now? Your a year or two behind

Shut up. No one is a "year or two behind". You sound Jewish. You just want people to die.

so Khal Drogo would have survived if he'd just have eaten garlic?

STOP SPAMMING THIS EXACT SAME POST EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

Get the cheapest 20 gauge shotgun you can find at your local gun store. Pick up a box of buckshot to go with it.

Why can't they push for it? I want it.

.22 semi-auto if you can find one
20/12 gauge pump action preferably
Hi-Point 9mm(cheap and made fun of but will work)

>mfw i'll get to see balkanization of burgerland and great war in europe because of nigers and muslims (the sane ones fighting impossible odds while cucks and feminists get thrown off rooftops and raped respectively
>all the while merkel is taking in even more mudslimes

sheeeeeit dawg, i'll go get some popcorn and a soda because this is going to be awesome

Obviously

Legitimately good advice, thanks user