What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMI8RlcIhOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ELu3V6biW74
youtube.com/watch?v=YkBXSxzVXQY
themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mhJEtHDOS4
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915371086249971712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop looking at the tattoo
look at the ears

HE HAS A 13 ON THE TOP RIGHT PICTURE

It means your a fucking idiot for thinking the wrinkles in an old mans turkey neck is a tattoo

Harvest 91 = Revelation 9:1

Revelation 9:1
9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

13 on his neck and closed eyes has to do with worshipping the image of the beast revelation 13

potentially tied in with October 13th

32 backwards is 23

sept 23 was the sign

reminder of whats coming

same thing taYLOR does

That's not a fucking tattoo. Jesus Christ, don't they have meds for you fucking autistic retards?

holy shit the fucking EARLOBES!!!

explain, genius

this

pic related, could find the alphabet and mona lisa if you really wanted
the ears bros, the ears

3 references to a evil spirit entering donald trump

ok paddocks neck skin is tight. it's not a fucking wrinkle in the shape of a 13

the fucking earlobes bro my mind is blown

FALSE FUCKING FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not a tattoo it could have been photoshopped there or his neck appeared that way when the photo was taken for a second spiritual realm on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=NMI8RlcIhOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ELu3V6biW74
youtube.com/watch?v=YkBXSxzVXQY

rev 13

earlobes. i'm going insane.

Are you ready for the ultimate red pill? As you age and your body feels the effects of gravity your skins loosens, resulting in folds commonly known as *wrinkles*. When the skin is contracted (upper right photo) the wrinkles evidence themselves. When the skin is stretched (lower right) that wrinkles aren't nearly as evident. Now please, go kys.

Food for thought:

Just seen on news something about a John Kelley having his phone hacked as far back as December and they had access to all his data and camera and mic. He may be our JOHN.

hey idiot troll i've already said his skin is tight and not loose are you fucking dense or just some 80 year old asshole in the backwoods of florida?

>i've already said his skin is tight

Based on what? The picture on upper left from 25 or more years ago? You're a perfect example of why people don't want to get their kids vaccinated.

i now remember why i never visit this burning pile of garbage site. i'm lucky as fuck someone said earlobes. i got all i needed. and yes the 13 is at least sharpie you idiots search google

look at his fucking neck in the other two pictures there are no wrinkles dumbass. im leaving anyway

>i now remember why i never visit this burning pile of garbage site

Good. Please never come back. Tell R_the dahnald hi for me.

It's the fucking angle you retards

different ears you sandy hooker

Jesus fucking Christ -- It's NOT a tattoo, it's an old man turkey neck FFS.

Kys plebbit faggot

This

Head of the hospital in Las Vegas on Hannity now, just said the hospital had a drill where they trained for a mass shooting and were trained by Orlando doctors because of the Orlando shooting

WHAT THE FUCK

That

Huh? I don't see a tattoo in any of those pictures.

no it is not. Do you even know what turkey neck looks like?

where is pic near lobby?

So fucking what? Why is that out of the ordinary? Are you seriously so dumb and far into the conspiratard hole that you would deny the reality of genuine emergency medical training at the world's biggest nightlife city after the US most deadly shooting at a nightlife club in Orlando?

What would you do if you were in charge of a hospital near the biggest nightlife city in the world and Orlando just happened? If you didn't decide to train your staff, you would likely be too dumb to be in that position in the first place.

It means Frank is having attention withdrawls and needs a hit of his own sock puppets telling him how smart he is and how useful his schizophrenic knee-jerk analysis of current events is to himself

>tfw so autistic that you make yourself believe wrinkles are tattoos because you need attention from strangers to fill the void that is your life

Without a hint of irony, kill yourself Frank.

themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/

youtube.com/watch?v=8mhJEtHDOS4

can't you see

"The FBI is giving guns to the mentally ill to attack people then leaping in to save the day, cameras rolling. What a bunch of jerks."

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

'It is a "miracle" how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!'

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915371086249971712

because drill always coincide with these hoax events. everyone who been here a few months knows this. early redpillers such as webster tarpley we're saying it 15 years ago.
you're either new or shill, either way welcome to Sup Forums

>the medic jornal
>your ears lobes detach from the side of your head as u get older.
t dr steinburg, new report published 5 oct 2017

Means you're a Faggot. Tats don't look like that. Get out newfag.

PLEASE let it be that Trump knows the FBI is setting up situations like this to create panic to make Americans "demand more security" and that he's going to reveal the entire plan to the nation and destroy our backstabbing federal agencies ASAP.

Fuck you, feds, you all fucking suck.

Trumps neck also looks like a pussy. That's what happens when you get old. Skin drops and wrinkles.