Can someone Redpill me on Las Vegas Shooting?

Can someone Redpill me on Las Vegas Shooting?

The CIA did it. Just like 9/11

nobody can really give you a good answer, the signal to noise ratio is extremely low on this one. just my opinion

The bumpfire ban law will be used to ban all semiautomatic firearms and most firearm accessories.

Paddock found out how much a fag you are and went insane.

No, which is crazy.

The facts are that he worked in the past for NASA, lockheed martin, and several military contractors. He had a huge stockpile of guns and explosives, far more than what one man could utilize or even easily move. He had tons of illegal automatic weaponry.

The whole thing is extremely strange. Some people are saying that he was planning to sell the weapons to a terrorist group, but it can't be confirmed and probably never will be. Some video of the event suggests multiple shooters, but that's unknown.

tl;dr you don't know the truth and never will, but we can be pretty sure the commonly accepted story is inaccurate

sheriff was really fucking angry because the crime scene photos were leaked
photos showed that the corpse isn't paddock

A mentally ill man killed a bunch of people and then himself.

It was a setup, we knew this on September 10

EVERYTHING WAS COMPED

Theory A. He is his own brother they found a person and made plastic surgery
B. Hes crae and did it
C. Government did it to hide a north korea happening
C. He had help
D. Hes an arms dealer and got set up
E. An arms deal gone sour
F. Hes a spy
G. Hes an alien

He had no illegal weaponry, you weirdo

He did actually. He had automatic firearms and he did not have a license for them.

Confirmed: at least 2 shooters.
Was not CIA.

>digits confirm

They are not saying the motive because it's Democrat Terrorism...

What the hell you on about photo looks like paddock

OJ Simpson was the second shooter

No he didn't.

God damn I hate people....same fucking predictable shit

Gun dealer. Got ambushed, CIAd Lee Harvey Oswald style, and the Blackwater group prevented a tactical nuke while shooters in the room and in the ground carried out the rest.

But you'll know him as an erratic OCD allergy/germ freak swindler that said fuck it I'll join ISIS and kill white peepo.

Yeah. That's exactly what's going to happen. Just look at Drudge pumping out that narrative.

What if he's actually anti-guns and this was his way to get attention by parodying the 'gun-nut' to push for more gun control.

Yes he did. Wtf is wrong with you?

he only had semi-auto, used bump stocks to make them auto. how stupid are you?

The 'lone cowboy' scenario appears increasingly unlikely
The sherruff is now pushing the accomplices angle
The rest, something is fucky with the delay in getting into the room(s), why there is two rooms (and two bust windows), this guards story and the alphabets acting all need to know. Same procedure as usual.

So what I'm seeing is that I should be investing in these companies?

This. (see pic related)