Calm before the storm

Do any of you retards realize what is taking place in D.C? It’s the trial of the man who orchestrated the Benghazi attacks. Did you know that they aren’t seeking the death penalty for him? This man is going to sing like a bird about what really happened that night. Hillary is shitting her pants suit right now. So why not have a mass shooting to deflect?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/07/31/politics/benghazi-investigation-suspect/index.html
cnn.com/videos/world/2014/06/17/damon-benghazi-ahmed-abu-khattalah-intv-2013.cnn
cnn.com/2016/08/01/middleeast/al-nusra-rebranding-what-you-need-to-know/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch hilldogs slide this thread sweetie bump

can someone post a link with an update of this? any rep news agencies following?

Bumping for interest.

Literally NOBODY is reporting on this. Hannity talked about it late last week, but then Vegas happened.

genzyklon here can someone redpill me on benghazi and why we want killarys head?

we can't let her get the nukes bro

www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/us/politics/benghazi-trial-david-ubben-mortar-attack.html

Confirmed. Trial started Oct 2nd and will last for 5 weeks.

You mean the dude who met with CNN for an interview in a Benghazi cafe and arrogantly stated that he was untouchable? Or like how CNN interviewed the head of Nusra in Syria after it became like totally super democratic and anti-salafist? They're totally re-branded now you guys! They head-chop very gently! Hahahahahahahaha

cnn.com/2013/07/31/politics/benghazi-investigation-suspect/index.html

cnn.com/videos/world/2014/06/17/damon-benghazi-ahmed-abu-khattalah-intv-2013.cnn

cnn.com/2016/08/01/middleeast/al-nusra-rebranding-what-you-need-to-know/index.html

We toppled a country because their currency was a threat.

2 words.

1776 WORLDWIDE

No. Kys.

The fact that the head of al Qaeda in Syria is an Aussie and that this fact has not been exploited seems to me a tragic waste of banter.

Omg aren't you worried now that they will kill you since you expose the conspiracy. I hope you only shitted this here because if they killed 59 people l, they arr not gonna cate about killing you.

Why has it taken so many years to take him to trial? Is it Trumps Willy Wonka Golden Ticket?

k I googled it hope yer day gets better

We toppled a country and killed their leader, leaving the remants for assorted radical organistions that the shadow government fund. All of this because their government wanted a currency backed by gold or silver.

Checked
Didnt JFK want to back money with gold and then got shot? Doesn’t Trump want to do the same thing? End the Fed

We came, we saw, we lost a rigged election.

I hope so. I hate how chaffetz said he was going to audit the fed then pussies out when the deepstate black mailed him

NSA found some semen samples in those magic underpants!

we should be staying on top of this your right.

an american embassy got attacked by islamic extremists and hillary didn't do anything to help them, so they had to defend themselves and bunch of em got killed.
and they tried to cover it up or some shit

this is after the americans helped "liberate" libiya.

this is how arabs say thank you

lol

And Assad still sits on his throne in Damascus six years after Gaddafi got a nice reach-around with a bayonet! Was it all worth it?

this'll be good

Spooky