JoJo thread

Let's go ratt hunting.
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/147286072913/jojolion-chapter-56-spoiler-pictures
horriblesubs.info/
imgur.com/a/WZbjR
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=830526
mediafire.com/folder/eea6ij2m7ndcf/Diamond_Is_Fixed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the rat shit in a bathroom that Dio is always talking about?

First for best boy

>Hey Josuke look at what I found
>What is it
>It's a black void
>Neat

Fourth for Best Boy!

So, was this self-defense too, Ratt apologists?

Gappy makes me happy

ratt did nothing wrong, he a good boy

>tfw josuke's mickey mouse line was cut
>tfw josuke's eyepop was cut
>tfw josuke's ball joke was cut
>tfw censorship on non-gore body horror
just kill me now senpai

Eighth for best cute stand

>Rohan stabbing a spider is censored
>cube made of rat flesh is left uncensored

Priorities.

>>tfw josuke's ball joke was cut
Wait this was cut too?

Gay priest coming thru'

>you will never have bros like this

you were second, and you posted a picture of a toilet instead of a boy

Yep, everything meme worthy was cut

>tfw josuke's ball joke was cut

why is this allowed

wtf, I didnt know that Jojo was about bizarro gore.

BTFO

Remember when they censored Jotaro smoking a cigarette?

stop right there, criminal

Come to think of it, Araki really likes talking about how much things cost. Jotaro and his expensive pants, Josuke and his shoes/socks, Pucci and his 800$ pants.

>when your 5'0" and have the personality and mind of okuyasu

I dont remember him in this pose

and it hided like half his face instead of just censoring the part of the mouth with the cigarette

kill all koreans

To be fair designer shit is ludicrously expensive

We NEED more art of KQ doing cat things.

>your
At least, we know you're not lying.

>Hided
This website is not for children.

>ugly low self esteem goofy type that gets jealous easily and just wants some attention
I'm here bro

Crunchy version is up

>when you're not a manlet, perfectly brown, can do Okuyasu's voice perfectly, and can do his hair perfectly
Starting a cosplay soon. One downside is that I'm a skeleton.

Post pic of yourself

>yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/147286072913/jojolion-chapter-56-spoiler-pictures

Seems like the JJL spoilers provider made their account available only to tumblr users.

Also seems that the Chp56 post is unavailable now. I couldn't find it when I tried. Do we have an alternative imgur album for the spoiler images?

>CR

>major character introductions are over
>last non-kira arc episode released today
>Kira appears next week
Im HYPE

I can put up an album in just a sec.

Damn I missed the episode and I was actually off from work today
Get liftin boyo

I'm posting that so people will know HS is coming really soon.

The entire rest of this cour is MAIN PLOT

>they wont have kira say duwang
>shigechi's death is just going to be a black square
>they'll probably censor the hands too
its just going to go downhill from here

Kira might not appear next week, remember that he appears in last chapter (5th chapter) of the Reimi arc, the Reimi arc is pretty dialogue heavy so they might move Kira's introduction at the beggining of episode 18, right before Shigechi

Don't forget when Norisuke went on talking about his fruit parlor and how expensive melons could get

It's because he really likes American Psycho

Bateman spends like half the movie talking about how much his clothes or gourmet food costs.

Kira is an obvious tribute to Bateman and his autistic cleanliness/self-management.

Cinderella exists, unfortunately.

Damn I wonder if I could pull off a Josuke cosplay, I have a similar face structure

Is Bruno gay now?

horriblesubs.info/
480p is up

>Sets up how Kira gets his alternate identity
>Not main plot
>Only liking the Kira bits
cancer

Well, she is important since she is the reason why he walks free after SHA.

The duwang thing was always just a joke, He says "It's a beautiful day"

imgur.com/a/WZbjR

No shit, they have a timeline on there you know.

>they wont have kira say duwang
crunchyroll subtitles will probably put duwang in the sub anyway just for the meme factor , its such a meme they cant pass it over

was he ever not

the first page is like half way down

Thanks a lot, user.

>tfw I could probably cosplay Yukako if I wasn't a hamplanet

CR actively avoids memes. They hate fun and anime.

>now

>unfortunately.

It directly sets up the BIG TWIEEST for the end of this third of DiU, and besides it's fucking great SoL style side antics with one of the best female characters in JoJo.

I just finished Part 7. Oh man, what a wild ride that was. I legit started crying when Johnny, bloody and battered, used Gyro's steel ball to have his horse kick him and grant the power of the infinite spin.

I thought alt Diego with Za Warudo was cool at first, and I was really looking forward to seeing it get defeated without any "they're the SAME STAND?!" bullshit. But then Johnny loses and Lucy finishes him off, albeit in a satisfying way.

I can't believe just how much I cared about Johnny. When he's at the final stage and his father comes to cheer him on, I just felt so happy inside. Especially after that brilliant moment in the Civil War fight where Johnny accuses his father of throwing HIM away.

Speaking of fights, some of the best in the series. The early stuff before Tusk was kind of weak, mostly because it was a Gyro fest, but after that it was amazing. Ringo gave Gyro great development,teaching him to do what was necessary to win. Sandman being the user of A Silent Way came out of nowhere for me, and it was so fucking hype to see Johnny copy the Golden Rectangle of nature. Sugar Mountain was the perfect blend of comedy and drama, and it made Johnny more complex by making him willing to give up the corpse for Gyro, even though it's clear he REALLY didn't want to.
>How about a toast?
>...to what? We've lost everything.

D4C was confusing the hell out of me when I read it, and I even knew the whole dimension power beforehand. The stuff Valentine could do with that was great, and Valentine himself was a cool, sympathetic villain. I love at the end when Johnny admits Valentine is probably better than he is, and want to trust him, but knows deep down that Valentine will double-cross him. Still not sure why he was such a fat fuck at the start.

Now I just have to catch up on Jojolion, and I'll finally be done.

Can't risk confusing the poor filthy animeonlies.

720p up

horriblesubs.info/
WHERE THE FUCK IS DOC
720P IS OUT ALREADY

HS 720 up

Now we just need based Diamond is Fixed user

>I'll finally be done.
And then you'll regret it, like I did. Take your time on 8th.

>[HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable - 16 [720p].mkv
. nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=830526

>tfw i could totally cosplay as killer queen if i didnt have a nose

Life is unfair

>7___ up

Sorry, I'm not into letting anonymous people on the internet jack off to my face.

then HorribleSubs will probably do it

Also taking webm requests

Sorry, I just re-arranged it.

Who said I only liked the Kira bits? Ratt and Alien are my favorite arcs in Part 4. Meanwhile Cinderella is just boring even if it sets up a big plot twist.

Joshuu really steals

You think this a fucking game?

>HorribleSubs
They won't.

My body burns way too many calories, so I'm trying to put on some weight before I start lifting. I've tried everything and I just can't gain any weight.

My family jokes that I have a tapeworm.

>Valentine himself was a cool, sympathetic villain

I think Valentine's supposed to be a guy like Pucci that just tries to justify the horrible actions he does as being for the greater good. He's just a really smooth talker and has some understandable desires.

You don't know what HorribleSubs is, do you?

Why would they?

>tfw fansubbing is dead

HS doesn't do anything idiot.

Some-Stuffs

And they won't duwang either

What if Josefumi gets sent to another dimension during a stand fight and has to help a woman and her child who are trapped in a blizzard? He could use soft and wet to clear some of the snow and allow her car to drive away.

>thinking HS does something

There are plenty of subgroups for JoJo, just obviously none of them can do it as fast as CrunchyRoll's releases.

I think the fatter valentine just grabbed another less fat valentine from another dimension behind the scenes

Oh boy, this is one of those QUALITY episodes isn't it?

He's dead nigga.
And the universes of part 4 and 8 are completely unconnected, there's no way for anyone to reach it.

Josuke gets cute eyes like that in the manga in fun moments, user

they have no faces 50% of the episode.

Josefumi's soul lives on inside Gappy.

Fixed is up. Hyped for Kira next week.
mediafire.com/folder/eea6ij2m7ndcf/Diamond_Is_Fixed

Not really

It is but authentically, it's on point.