Kekistani Invasion of Twitter

IM SICK AND TIRED OF TWITTER BEING SO FAR LEFT AND LIBERAL WE NEED TO INVADE TWITTER AND MAKE IT A PROVINCE OF KEKISTAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are right brother

We already have youtube. Don't get greedy like Hitler or Napoleon did.

Not
Your
Personal
Army

kys fedora tipper

I was thinking the same thing...but about reddit.

sick of twitter being so far left
gab.ai
yw user

Bait

just saying twitter is grossly far left and we need to /spice it up/

If that is what KEK wants then we have to do it dude

You're looking for the r/t_d

Reddit's administration is too liberal, their fingers are always actively on the left side of the scale. Remember that it's literally the same faggots that led and organized that Colbert rally like a decade ago. They're also actively in collusion to control the biggest subreddits through the use of power moderators to impose a leftist slant and silence conservative speech.

They wouldn't EVER let conservatives get in, it's a sanitized Silicon Valley company designed to be as marketable as possible to corporations and their view of the average millennial.

We don't need Reddit, nor do we want Reddit. That would be like wanting to take Tumblr.

i cant speak for kek but twitter is grossly normish. their lands are rich and would make our meme economy prosperous.

Digits and kek wills it

true lmao the normies can have reddit and tumblr

Guess not

digits to full boat take-over twatter.

Kill your self reddit.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cuck

Autonons assemble!
Follow me!
@manicwagon

Reddit gets the gas, and so do you.

Kekistani cringe faggots only check the digits when it fits their narrative, they are the Kikes of Sup Forums spamming threads to death with there reddit fedora tier content void posts and should be exterminated

Cancer

understandable have a great day -op

nah just heated my man. too many sjws brainwashing people on twitter.

Go back to fucking T_D and the fucking Cells on reddit you retarded fucking faggot.