Is this guy the worst of the worst?

Is this guy the worst of the worst?
I like John Oliver's comedy and his acting style but his show quickly went from interesting and funny view of current events to the 'Endlessly Bitter Anti-Trump Rant Hour'.

He used to do a reasonable job of presenting less biased political commentary than most others on TV (Presumably because he thought Trump couldn't win) but now it's just a weekly rant about how much he hates the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U
youtube.com/watch?v=o9kS2tJ5fmk
observer.com/2017/05/john-oliver-property-tax-scam-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I like John Oliver's comedy and his acting style
faggot

literally aids

most punchable face in all media

You just didn't notice his leftist slant back in the day.

He hasn't got worse. You've got more redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U

Just checking in to say how much i hate j. oliver

he was a pedophile in his home country which he escaped and became dorky British guy on daily show over here. look it up

He's more important than you'll ever be.

Very true. I used to like shit like colbert, john stuart , john oliver but now I can't stand any of it after being redpilled

Slightly preferable to Samantha Bee

Also watch his video on the migrant crisis again for boatloads of unintentional comedy with how wrong he ended up being

The show is just one hour of audience applause while J.O. yelps "AND YET! AND YET!" into eternity

>He's more important than you'll ever be.
kek, look whos here, why don't britbongers like you go back to your isle and get cucked by achmed into eternity

His comedy style is just cutaway humor. His jokes could be written by manatees. Its like Family Guy in a Daily Show format.
>[Political Point] is something that happens but you dont wont to acknowledge it. Like the fact that when you eat a chip at a party you're eating at least 20% spit. BRENDA I SAW YOU DOUBLE DIP. DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT. I SAW YOU. I SAW YOU.

he's a snarky faggot hypocrite. i would LOVE to break his jaw

He was OK on the Daily Show, but I lost interest after he literally did what he accuses Russia of doing and attacked our PM and told people not to vote for him.

I'm not a big fan of foreign media organizations spreading fake news to tilt the election in favor of a Liberal candidate.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9kS2tJ5fmk

This was before Trump.

He wasn't terrible, but I can't stand any TV show or any music, or any movie, or almost any vidya right now. They are just shilling so hard it's painful to watch.

The John Oliver Property Tax Scam: HBO Comedian Secretly Buys Manhattan Mansion

Oliver avoids taxes by using loophole created by Donald Trump

observer.com/2017/05/john-oliver-property-tax-scam-trump/

>muh Trump Derangement Syndrome

This felt like watching those Big Bang Theory copypastas where the audience dies laughing at Bazinga or Sheldons lame jokes, is late night comedy really that bad?

WHITE DEMOCRATS WHITE FLIGHT

except conan everything is unwatchable, for me atleast
conan atleast does something else than "le drumpf" "le we're better than the stupid rednecks"

Colbert was funny a long time ago when he was on CC, John Oliver has always been garbage

All of them became insufferable during 2016.

Trump's victory really shattered their sense of humor and worldviews.

He is an unfunny Mr.Bean looking fuck that needs to be deported.

kike media puppets were never unbiased or interesting

no it didn't

Just about.

He's a limey brit shit bag.

I know Brits don't like him and think he's an embarrassment, but damn some Brits are fucking insufferable faggots.