The solution to the gun violence issue

I have the solution to the gun violence / mass shooting issue. But first, it should be known that guns are not the problem. Guns are a machine, incapable of action w/o an operator.

Guns are not the problem.

Regardless, I'm not interested in the problem. I don't care who is to blame. Today it is a deranged liberal. Tomorrow it is a deranged conservative. Don't care either way.

I'm interested in the solution.

The solution is simple, and it presents itself in the 2nd amendment. "The right to bear arms shall not be infringed." Notice what that says; arms ownership shall not be infringed. And that's a good thing.

But it says nothing about ammunition.

Guns are nothing more than a funny shaped club w/o ammo. Here's the solution:

>Restrict ownership of ammo to 250 rounds per person. Ownership of more than 250 rounds is a class C felony.
>Outlaw ownership of ammo designed solely for the mass killing of humans. Ownership of this kind of ammo is a class B felony.
>Ban the sale of all ammo in all circumstances; except:
>Require Federally sanctioned firearms training, complete with a background check and a pass/fail course, resulting in an issued license, in order to legally purchase of ammo
>Attempting to purchase ammo w/o proper credentials is a class B felony.

The problem is not guns. It is time to let go of that meme. This solution is more effective than a gun ban, and more importantly, is constitutional.

Discuss

I don't see why anyone needs to own more than 10 rounds of ammo desu.

People like you are the reason why we need guns. Next it's gonna be 50 rounds, then all firearms parts, then they're fucking gone. GTFO off of Sup Forums

suck my cock

What a faggy idea. kys nigger

>ammo designed solely for the mass killing of humans
Boy you're dumber than a sack of hammer, I'll tell you what

First of all the 2nd amendment says 'the right to keep and bear arms'
Your idea has the 'keep' part, but it is impossible to 'bear' until you've loaded the gun and pointed it at someone, as in brought the rifle to bear on the target.

Nice slippery slope NRA. Tell me, why do you need so much ammo?

>buy large quantities of brass
>buy molds for bullets
>buy gunpowder
>melt brass into molds, put powder into bullet casings
??????
Bullets

This. op is an obvious noguns talking out his ass

not really how it works bro

The US Supreme Court has already ruled that limiting the purchase of ammo is indeed infringing upon your right to bear arms.

Time to patent my carbon rail gun

Take your narcissism somewhere else. You're not touching our guns, nor our ammo

>But it says nothing about ammunition.
Oh, wow. Yeah, this dumbass interpretation totally hasn't been kicked in the ass by the courts at every level in America.

Fucking retard.

Sage

>slippery slope
It is. Say everything you outlined went into effect, and someone still commited a mass shooting. Do you think all of the gun grabbers would just ignore it at that point? You really think they wouldnt try to enact even stricter laws than what you proposed?

It's extremely simplified, I'm not a bullet manufacturer, but it's totally feasible.

>Restrict ownership of ammo to 250 rounds per person.
That's an infringement you cuck

A press and a die is all that is missing.

OP is a fag...

Thats literally exactly how it works. All he needs is a press.

No it's not

fuck off idiot
MODS

Mcfucking kill yourself you dumb kike pawn.

When the founders wrote the 2nd amendment, they did so with arms from the late 1700's. It would be a far cry for them to imagine arms of the 20th and 21st century.

Why do you need so much ammo? 250 rounds is plenty for me.

Why are you against restricting ammo ownership to trained citizens? You know, instead of fucking monkeys and shitskins

Why are you against even considering options to curb gun violence in general? Do you enjoy seeing your fellow countrymen murdered?

And I'm the retard? mmkay

Kill yourself faggot.

>sorry officer, I lost my first 250 rounds in an unfortunate boating incident and need to buy more

Restricting ammo to 250 rounds wouldnt curb gun violence you dip. Criminals dont follow laws. The only people not stocking up ammo would be the ones you want to have more ammo.

OP you dumb faggot. They have like 10,000 rounds of ammo for every gun they gots!!!

Lets not really be that daft. Bullets are made of lead, not brass. The jacket for jacketed rounds is generally copper, which is wrapped around the lead core. You could make plain unjacketed rounds with just lead and they would work fine, but the actual projectile contains no brass.

If you want to make LAP, you need to wrap the lead around a stainless steel core rod and then jacket that in copper.

I get what all of you are saying, but it was a gross oversimplification of the process and materials involved.

OK genius so how many watts of lazer beams can you possess. Because eventually we will have lazer handguns. More effective once batteries are improved. Trust me just like cell phones, the first portable lazer gun will be a backpack and a stick with the power of dogpiss, but 20 years after that. Fucking hand lazer cannons. - Fellatio69 out

OFC, the casing is brass....

I disagree, restricting ownership of ammo would absolutely curb gun violence.

Of course criminals don't follow laws. That's why the penalties are felonies that send you to jail and not worthless misdemeanors.

Plus how would you regulate that? You can only buy 250 rounds per month? At a time? What would stop someone buying 250 per month for a year, then going on a rampage? Not to mention you would need a database of everyone buying ammo to keep track. Do you want to be in some fbi database because of your purchasing habits? You noguns are seriously retarded to think your 'common sense' gun grabs will work to stop violence

Why?

Americans need more guns so they can kill themselves off faster.

We'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it, won't we?

Also, checked

>>Restrict ownership of ammo to 250 rounds per person. Ownership of more than 250 rounds is a class C felony.

that's asinine. 250 rounds isn't even that much. regardless, i think that ammunition is covered under 2a anyway. guns are pretty useless without ammo.

no

Yea because somebody planning on killing as many people as possible before offing themself is really gonna be discouraged at the thought of a C felony. Moron

sounds like you want Chicago style gun laws.

how well is that working over there, you coon?

Amen

Not quite, but thousands. Yup.

automatic guns and bombs already existed back then dipshit fake american

Hi user and thank you for your post. Welcome to pol a board of peace and understanding. I welcome the diversity of your post.

One question, its normally a black finger pulling the triggers, why regulate the ammunition in a very jewish legalize argument instead of banning the killers? Why do you hide from the truth of violent crime? I challenge you to admit that its niggers in the US that commit these crimes so we can know you follow commonly available statistics and are';t a lying shill for the jews.

>calling me a retarded nogun
>actually own several guns
>don't want guns banned at all

wew

>That's why the penalties are felonies that send you to jail and not worthless misdemeanors.

You assume politicians are not just as corrupt you dumb faggot...

Politicians need gun violence as their tool to get elected and to ultimately get rich off the power the fake struggle brings to them personally.

i'm not giving up 500k 5.56

To shoot niggers in the race war. Isn't it obvious

I think restricting ammo is a good idea, I think. But you have a lot of other shit you need to deal with first.

>You touched on the amount of ammo per person, but what about multiple rounds for different weapons? 250 each? Combined?
>What kind of ammo is restricted? All ammo is designed for killing, that's just the way it is. Are we determining it by caliber? What about different makes and models of bullets? Would you restrict hollow point over a soft point or vice versa?
>What if multiple people in a family or dwelling own a gun? Can they stockpile more or is the 250 total for everyone in the home? Are their penalties for using someone else's?
>What about hunters? Do they face similar limitations?
>What do you do about ammo that's already in circulation? Gun owners own thousands of rounds across the country, how do you plan on sniffing that out? What's stopping the next maniac from bumming ammo off a friend or buying some off the record? He's already planning on breaking the law.

Still, it's the best solution that circumvents concerns about the second amendment. It's really the best we can do.

Here's my response. FUCK YOU.

faggot

Make Bullets cost 1000 dollars.

Restricting ownership of ammo to citizens who have to pass a background check and a course in proper arms handling and use would preclude a lot of those folks, would it not?

>Solution:
Find this button.

>ignoring my entire post and focusing on being called a noguns
>pretending to be a gun owner while spouting gun grabber nonsense
wew indeed

When the fuck have dindus ever given a rusty fuck about the law, numbnuts? Seriously, just do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.

Aren't they doing a good enough job on their own tho?

No because then a tyrannical government can set whatever requirements it desires. If you do not believe in the common man then you are a fascist who does not support democracy. Either the common man is responsible and independent or they are sheep to be governed and slaughtered at will. You must believe in your feloow citizens or admit to being a slave.

Kys commie faggot. Leave my country, you're a traitor. You don't deserve to call yourself an American any more than the illegal spics.

The founding fathers were learned men. Not only would they have examined the history of ever evolving weaponry and say " guns will get more effective in the future" they probably thought we'd have even more advanced weaponry today than we actually do.

Similar to how people said there'd be hover cars by 2010 or hover boards in Back to the Future.

The point of the 2nd amendment is to prevent the government from becoming to tyrannical. In that light, any and all restrictions on firearms are unconstitutional (yes, including the ones we already have).

Answer this op

evryones situation is different what if they want to go to the range with and practice thier aim? You cant tell him no. It is a proven stat that if there are more guns in an area, the less crime there is.

>those petite feet
>that paint
>that popcorn ceiling
>living in abject poverty

holy shit this is a 20 year old Chris Rock comedy routine. fuck off.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

What you're doing is akin to trying to stop drunk driving my making it harder for sober people to buy cars.

>>Restrict ownership of ammo to 250 rounds per person. Ownership of more than 250 rounds is a class C felony.
The war on ammo begins and black market ammo will boom as a criminal market. Many will face arrest and prison time increasing cost of prison control.
>>Outlaw ownership of ammo designed solely for the mass killing of humans. Ownership of this kind of ammo is a class B felony.
>ammo designed solely for the mass killing of humans.
Wat?
>>Ban the sale of all ammo in all circumstances; except:
wat
>>Require Federally sanctioned firearms training, complete with a background check and a pass/fail course, resulting in an issued license, in order to legally purchase of ammo
>background checks
expensive user
>pass/fail course
i'm okay with this, it won't stop criminals though
>>Attempting to purchase ammo w/o proper credentials is a class B felony.
great way of increasing debt due to prison systems.

Let me educate you, faggot.
illegal $$$Drug Trade
illegal $$Gun Trade
illegal $Human Trade

The the legalization of pot Gun/Human/ and more illicit drug trade is going to rise.

If you make ammo and guns illegal, the illegal gun and ammo trade will rise.

Bootleg ammo will become a bigger thing and ammo will be treated as currency in more rural areas.

op is retard.

criminals are going to get guns no matter what so if more good people have guns. it will either scare or defend them selves against the criminals with the guns

You have presented a lot of good questions.
Clearly more thought on this matter is required.

I definitely don't want to affect hunters, which is why I think 250 rounds total is perfectly reasonable.

Maybe there could be different tiers for the types and amounts you could own, based on your career and/or training?

Regarding ammo already in circulation, I don't think anything can be done about that. Demanding folks to hand over their ammo would result in a revolution for sure.

I'm more focused on the sale of ammo and restricting ownership of ammo like 7.62 and 5.56, and not ammo like .22LR.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

nice airsoft gun

I hear what you're saying, and based on what I see in society, it is difficult to believe in the common man to act rationally and in his own best self-interest.

I don't believe it is so black and white as to admit to being a slave if I don't believe in all of the fellow common men.

Don't give them ideas. Also how is that a solution? If I'm a god tier shot, I can kill 250 people with 250 bullets. This just shows that any form of firearm regulation isn't concerned with fixing the problem, only slowing it. Make it more difficult to kill people, but don't solve the issue which is people wanting to kill other people. Has nothing to do with guns themselves.

bans will always lead to more bans because the ban is meant to fix a problem that banning weapons/ammo isnt a solution to.

I'd like you to kill yourself

>Maybe there could be different tiers for the types and amounts you could own
We already can own whatever types of ammunition we want.

Our firearm rights are inherent and protected by the Bill of Rights.

You're attempting to take our rights away from us as if its the government's right to do so.

You're wrong.

The government did not grant us these firearm rights.

Again...not that our firearm rights are subject to someone else abusing those firearm rights.

OP is phone posting talking to himself. Everyone laugh at him.

Infringement of the right to BEAR, not own, arms, includes placing legislation with the purpose of directly or indirectly frustrating the act of using and bearing arms. This includes making firearms artificially hard to access, as well as blanket bans on specific forms of firearms.

Supreme Court got here way before you, sport.

I'm not even the first, since
Have directly mentioned it.

Hey, I'm just trying to come up with a reasonable solution. That's better than most of you can say. I'm trying.

And if such a law were implemented 5 years from now, and another mass shooting happened, then fuck. That sucks. Obviously.

Fuck you

eat shit and die

in exchange for your proposal, i suggest a similar proposal.
a person is only allowed to speak 250 words per year. any more is a class b felony.

this is for the good of society.

More guns is perfectly fine.

Gun ranges should be a place that you can purchase ammo on the cheap from for the sole purpose of using it there, because presumably that would be a place under considerable supervision.

>Hey, I'm just trying to come up with a reasonable solution.

stfu

You are talking to yourself over your phone and your PC.

respond kike.

>Hey, I'm just trying to come up with a reasonable solution
Then why are you trying to strip us of our rights?

>That's better than most of you can say.
Our rights aren't subject to debate.

Instead of attempting to strip the rights of people who've never broken the law why don't you focus on the criminals and insane who are breaking the law?

>And if such a law were implemented 5 years from now, and another mass shooting happened, then fuck. That sucks. Obviously.
And would you gungrabbers admit defeat and return to us the rights you stole from us? Of course you wouldn't...

guns aren't for criminals

They are for those physically incapable fo defending themselves of violence. They are the great equalizer.

For centuries a and of strong men can do great violence with simple tools. Along comes a gun and suddenly a 45 kg woman maybe can escape rape. A lone man maybe isn't murdered by a small gang. Sure some man who before would rob with a knife now robs with a gun but the net gain is for the average citizen against the violent criminal.

The marxists oppose this just because they want everyone to be helpless.

Every good citizen should want every good citizen to own a gun, Its an expression of the rights of the people. Communists want subservient he0plless people easily hurded into camps. So you cannot listen to these communist jews and their calls for gun control. If you are a nation of equal citizens then you should outlaw murder and allow every citizen to own every kind of weapon.

If you're so smart, come up with a better solution then.

The problem is when the fucking liberals come to take away my guns, I need to have more than 250 rounds of ammunition to stop them all.
honestly you sound like you're trying to find a compromise, and are really, really trying, but don't see this from our perspective at all.

>Gun ranges should be a place that you can purchase ammo on the cheap from for the sole purpose of using it there, because presumably that would be a place under considerable supervision.
"The only place you're allowed to purchase a book or newspaper is at a bookstore or a news stand. There's no need for you to read anywhere else."

First amendment never foresaw the internet. Make owning anything above a Tandy 1000 capital punishment.

So we should also restrict voting rights, and you can tell us who can vote.

>If you're so smart, come up with a better solution then.
Fix the rehabilitation system to keep violent criminals off the street until they're no longer violent.

Fix the mental health system to keep and get the violently mentally ill off the street until they're well.

Remove all gun laws so any citizen may defend themselves anywhere in the way they decide is best.

Why are you ignoring me?

He's a newsfag trying to find the argument that compromises the most and make that 4chans official reply.

I can make my own ammo you dumb nigger.

Why not just make mass shootings illegal?

ikr

>Fix the rehabilitation system to keep violent criminals off the street until they're no longer violent.

Holy shit you're retarded

>He's a newsfag trying to find the argument that compromises the most and make that 4chans official reply.
And as usual, gungrabbers get completely BTFO on Sup Forums and can't come up with a valid response...

>Holy shit you're retarded
Yeah, they should just be thrown into a concrete hole until they turn into a violent, psychopathic animal and then released upon the world.

Yes, that's a much better solution.