A time when women were based

"According to the writings of Valerius Maximus and Florus, the king of the Teutones, Teutobod, was taken in irons after the Teutones were defeated by the Romans. Under the conditions of the surrender, three hundred married women were to be handed over as Roman slaves. When the matrons of the Teutones heard of this stipulation, they begged the consul that they might instead be allowed to minister in the temples of Ceres and Venus. When their request was denied, the Teutonic women slew their own children. The next morning, all the women were found dead in each other's arms, having strangled each other during the night. This act passed into Roman legends of Teutonic fury."

What did the ancient teutons did to their women to install this tribalism in 'em?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Worlds-Best-Histories-Germany-Earliest/dp/B004BJV8X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

They didn't showered or played video games, they didn't had a wage or a career, they just were as manly as possible, good hunters and warriors.

Sounds apocryphal

It's almost like you don't need and shouldn't rely on christianity to keep your women from becoming whores.

>Letting women run the roost
>Thinking this is "based women"

We deserve what we get.

Holy shit. Bless those women.

But they all died. AKA their bloodlines died out entirely. How exactly is that based? How is killing your children based?

The tribe died for them and gave life to them.

What an odd and autistic conclusion to come to. You sound like Varg, attributing all contemporary moral faults to Christianity. I'm not religious really, but this shit is so bizarre.

Witness the obsession

I want this. We need to mend the society that invading outsiders have ruined.

Barbarians

What is bizarre? My comment is in response to literally hundreds of threads promoting that shitskin religion as a solution of modern degeneracy.

I don't get it. They were so tribal that their genes were extinguished. Are you suicidal or stupid?

>What is Honor

kill yourself

They did that BECAUSE of their pagan religion, they would rather die than be dishonored because if they die with honor they live in the afterlife

They bloodlines would have been 'muddied' by the Romans and their children would have been slaves. What these women did was impressive, usually women always open their legs to conquerors.

He literally never even mentioned Christianity though. No one did ITT until you. You fucking cunts are becoming like the numale fedora atheists of current year. Grinds my gears desu.

>What did the ancient teutons did to their women to install this tribalism in 'em?

They were men.

Back then woman knew when they have to shut up.

Obviously you're not very smart. When honor costs your entire gene pool, there will less honor left in the next generation. In other words people who act as "honorably" (as if killing your children is honorable) as they did get wiped from the board that is humanity. So if honor in this excess is so detrimental to survival, both individually and collectively, why in the world would anyone praise it? There's an evolutionary reason why love is the death of duty.

Women were very much respected and esteemed in the Germanic tribes. Crimes against women were punished more severely; by the same token, women were punished more severely for their crimes due to their high position in society.

Germanic women also had the "sixth sense." They were believe to know and see things, and prophecy, what was hidden to others.

Suicidal Martyrdom is what caused the Pagans to loose in the first place.

If the future belongs to those who show up, the Pagans willingly surrendered their lands due to their 'honor'.

The death of the women are completely the fault of the men for losing.

No they didn't. They didn't want to be fuck cattle that could be freely tortured for years and/or murdered under Roman law. Death on their own terms was a better end than that. While their view of the afterlife may have helped smooth the process over, it wasn't a rationalized sort of thing.

>Grinds my gears desu.
Good. Fuck off then.

I was simply pointing out that you don't need your sandnigger saturn worship in order to keep woman from spreading their legs.

Nothing in your post makes sense, try again

Ancient people didnt care about "muh genepool" you fucking nerd

what is this post even trying to say? None of this is true

You're starting to sound like the WEWUZ.

>African women also had the "sixth sense." They were believe to know and see things, and prophecy, what was hidden to others.

Being a pretty Roman slave would not be that bad you tard, they would just be house maids that got fucked by the boss

You have no idea how people viewed life 2000 years ago years ago, they most certainly did it for spiritual reasons

I read history.

Magda Goebbels knew.

Suicide is degenerate

No, that's bullshit. The pagans of Europe had amazing, intricate and beautiful codes of honor, and Christianity did play a large roll in killing them off. But this was centuries after they'd became Christian. Less so with the Nordics, though. It was a long, drawn out affair for them, but after an abrupt end to a really extensive and complex culture.

So you admit it was just out of the blue, pointless Varg posting and that you contributed nothing of worth, like all other Vargposts?

Good to know.

>Durr

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." Patton

Suicidal Martyrdom is a horrible strategy.

It wasnt a strategy you fucking sperg, they did it for religious reasons

Are you a biology-denier or some shit? Psychological (and therefore behavioral) traits are hereditary. People who acted "honorably" by destroying their gene pool... well, they destroyed their gene pool. AKA their genes don't get to continue on because they're all dead. So acting tribal enough that you and all of your children die is selected against, obviously. It is of absolutely no relevance to the conversation what ancient cultures deemed to be important, you fucking retard.

>No, that's bullshit. The pagans of Europe had amazing, intricate and beautiful codes of honor,

Hegelian Dialectic

They lost the same way the Japanese lost at Midway.

Martyrdom doesn't work.

You are too indoctrinated with evolutionism and naturalism to understand any traditional society, sorry

Reminder:
More men support abortion than women
More women voted for Le Penn in France than did men.
More women voted for Wilders in Netherlands than did men.

We wouldn’t be where we are at today without the millions of nu-males, some reading this very post.

Ask yourself, if you're not a christian, then why were you so triggered by my comment?

Then it's a horrible religion.

its called monogamy, it doesnt come naturally to the blank slate that is humanity but it is evolutionary

For you. It ensures survival after death though, so thats a plus

>Crimes against women were punished more severely; by the same token, women were punished more severely for their crimes due to their high position in society.

This seems like a good system. Allows men to indulge their urges to be overly protective of women, but also keeps them in line so they don't destroy society.

>It ensures survival after death though, so thats a plus

Except it didn't.

It did

Traditional society is good insofar as it assists the propagation of the inhabitants of the society. If the society's values conflict with the survival of the people holding the values, the people - and thus their values - die. You're basically advocating for values that ensure the eventual extinction of everyone you hold dear.

>Being a pretty Roman slave would not be that bad you tard, they would just be house maids that got fucked by the boss
>You have no idea how people viewed life 2000 years ago years ago, they most certainly did it for spiritual reasons
It's going to sound autistic, but you can't prove any of this shit. It was very common in Roman law for them to use slaves as fuck toys, murder them, women or children, even men. They were property in the eyes of the law, and social custom. Honorable men didn't abuse their slaves, or they would have been seen as morally void (psychopaths, manipulable idiots) by the aristocracy. And who knows who those slaves were going to? Some soldiers? Those women probably didn't know. Have you ever read about what happened to conquered kings during a triumph, or captured slaves from enemies? Probably not.

Why read books when you can We Wuz tier post about ancient Teutonic women? Reading is beneath such sound reasoning.

The tradition is dead. You can't even revive it, the best you can do is half assed nu age.

Sauce:

If you can find this, get it.

amazon.com/Worlds-Best-Histories-Germany-Earliest/dp/B004BJV8X4

So you have here an example of how loyalty killed off a women. There may be a full human history of these. On other hand, ones who spread legs before enemies rarely die and always procreate. Loyalty is extremely detrimental trait for woman, and was bred out of them just like that.

abortion is redpilled tho

>Pay a small fortune for exotic beautiful blonde slave
>Torture her to death for no reason

I bet you actually believe this, even blacks in the USA werent treated that badly

The whole point of tradition is that it is based on metaphysical truth and is eternal

Agreed. This is an amoral act of survival. It's ingrained in human nature. It's not something that can be helped, only acknowledged and taken into consideration when evaluating potential partners.

> being such a big fucking faggot.
Yee, typical adventures in yankeeland I guess.

>Except it didn't.

They believed it did. Their baseless belief is no worse than your own baseless belief.

If it was based on the truth then it wouldn't have died.

It's not about Martyrdom. These women killed themselves in order to avoid a worse fate. Again, the pagans of old had really impressive systems of honor that are worth taking a look at.

I thought I explained it well in my first comment. Off topic Varg posting NEEDS to die. It's one thing if, you're in a thread or with friends discussing survivalist or, morality or religion or anything. OP made a post about history, and you just made a shitpost (and a series of poor defenses for said shit post).

Christianity being a desert religion and the kike on a stick tier stuff doesn't trigger me. You fucking varg posters do, with your off topic shitposting. Really fires up my ovens desu.

>Their baseless belief is no worse than your own baseless belief.

Except it is, because their culture is dead.

>I bet you actually believe this, even blacks in the USA werent treated that badly

This is peak cuck posting and blue pilled. And yeah, plenty of them were treated EXACTLY like that. And it was legal. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I agree that blacks were never treated that bad though.

?

The metaphysical reality is still the same and will always be, it can not "die"

It depends on what you mean by "live on." Obviously their gene pool died out, but they are remembered for their extremist tribalism. Much in the same way serial killers, suicidal cult leaders, and mass shooters are remembered.

There's nothing wrong with WE WUZ KANGZ niggers. I don't care if it's not historically accurate, I'm not gonna criticize someone for taking pride in their people. Black separatists are our allies.

Who strangled the last one?

>Again, the pagans of old had really impressive systems of honor that are worth taking a look at.

How about you stop being a faggot and actually name them, so far you're just masturbating to a romantic ideal.

I have common sense, poor people couldnt afford blonde slaves. Not many rich Roman slaves would just torture their female slaves for no fucking reason, that is completely retarded

Have you heard of Saturnalia? They treated their slaves pretty good for the most part

they were tribalistic Pagans instead of suicidal altruistic egalitarian christians
and the men carried swords and axes instead of black rimmed glasses and skinny jeans

The thread is about how pagan Germany kept its women pure, so christianity is extremely relevant here, because that's one of the greatest cultural differences between then and now.

Your butthurt is very odd. Are you sure you don't actually worship the god of Israel?

>The metaphysical reality is still the same and will always be, it can not "die"
The metaphysics of a culture only survives as long as the culture survives. If the culture, or all the people in a culture, die off, then obviously their metaphysics dies with them. That's not to say it won't eventually be rediscovered, but obviously it was sufficiently flawed as to allow near total extinction of its adherents.

>Ants are christian

Not surprising

Black separatists have a desire to enslave the white race.

You've clearly never actually read the writings of Elijah Muhammad and Marcus Garvey.

They want revenge.

You've obviously never read any of their garbage or had to talk to one because not only are the deranged but they are dangerous.
They will not read or even look at anything, concrete history, direct sources from the time or hard evidence. None of it is even new they took existent people and events and claimed they were all black and whitey changed all of history, made billions of coins wrote volumes of fanfictions and destroyed any black proof.
But then will say Facebook is a 100% reasonable source of information.

Absolute bullcrap

Christian times very extremely patriarchal also extremely militarily successful, so situations like this couldn't happen, Christian European men conquered the whole world.

Anyway not to derail this thread with pagancuck vs Christian flamwar, women are extremely based if their men are ALPHA and popular opinion is formed by native men, not Jews who de facto ursurp the status of the "rulemaker" and start to dictate women to like BBC and whoredom instead of Glory and honor

WW2 on the Russian side is another example
Women fought side to side with men, many had top tier ,killcounts many all female units were killer.
Contrast that with the French sluts who immediately jumped on German dick

It's all ENviroment
That's why poltards womanhate is infantile incels
The dog behaves how it's trained

Pic related , overshadows every single male russcuck political in terms of honor, principledess and love for their nation

It's not romantic. Look into the Mos Memorium if you're interested. That was the Roman code of honor. But you have to consider that concepts like happiness and virtue were really intellectual topics in that time, and the Stoics and Epicureans were the biggest schools of thought. But the senators and the common people, and merchants trading in Rome all had to abide by the Mos.

OK user, I concede. Rich people are all morally upright and have been through history. None of them fucked kids or tortured foreign captives like we have numerous historical examples of. It was the poor Romans who would actually tortured the slaves that they didn't own.

You win.

give me the manga

You fedora cunts make people ashamed to be atheists.

I wish that you all had the balls to kill yourselves, but you don't, because only cowards are atheists.

>it was sufficiently flawed as to allow near total extinction of its adherents.

This makes no sense, believing the truth does not grant you physical invincibility and make you impossible to harm.

Black separatists are delusional because they have pride without accomplishment.

>OK user, I concede. Rich people are all morally upright and have been through history. None of them fucked kids or tortured foreign captives like we have numerous historical examples of. It was the poor Romans who would actually tortured the slaves that they didn't own.

Rich romans were GENERALLY not the kind of people to buy expensive things just to torture them, yes that is a fact.

>You win.
I know, Im use to it

Natalya is an anti-white whore who should be strung up for her crimes against the people of Ukraine, as should any race traitor Putinoids that support her.

>slayed their own children
>based

I'm not seeing it.

Yes they're obviously delusional low IQ nigs, but the whole point is that they're pushing for a separate black culture rather than trying to hijack western culture like other nigs.

THIS

Stop buying the Jew lie that women are trash. Many women have been corrupted as have men, sure, but to say either is completely lost is absurd.

You are retarded and probably a spic

Fuckin nignogs. Read my post

Agreed. That one nog who offed a couple white people earlier this year was a We Wuz type. They will never embrace the redpill, or discuss the JQ as a group.

>Ukraine
>white
Get the fuck out kike

>They will not read or even look at anything, concrete history, direct sources from the time or hard evidence. None of it is even new they took existent people and events and claimed they were all black and whitey changed all of history, made billions of coins wrote volumes of fanfictions and destroyed any black proof.

Additionally the black separatists derived this strategy from Islam itself.

Islam declares that everything that came before Islam is heresy created by infidels to trick the Muslims.

The black separatists used the same application of Marxism to Race that Identitarians did but with Islamic theology. The idea is that the true owners of the Earth (Blacks) must subjugate the infidel (Whites).

Sauce? If this is from a manga Id love to read it

>The dog behaves how it's trained
If women need to be practically brainwashed in order to have any kind of loyalty, then fuck them. They are genetically defective.

Those genes that allow them to spread their legs for any invader need to be replaced with genes for ingroup preference and loyalty.

Ukraine is more white than half of Europe

actually not. Women were very respected in Germanic culture. Except cheating, that was not allowed.

Sweet. I will add this to my reading list. Thanks for the recommendation user.

>This makes no sense, believing the truth does not grant you physical invincibility and make you impossible to harm.
What a juvenile objection. Obviously materialistic "truth" in and of itself is not enough to ensure the survival of a group. I'm referring to Pragmatic Truth, in which "truth" is selected for by evolution.

Pragmatic Truth is psychological and behavioral traits, belief structures, etc., that assist in the propagation of a group. Materialistic Truth is what can be determined via science/experiment.

>implying I'm an atheist
You christcucks are no better than atheists. Instead of worshipping materialism, you worship the jew.

They lost their white status when they whored themselves out to the international jew

Men aren't exactly known for their loyalty, what with their reputation for glorifying sexual conquest and polygamy. Just sayin'!